Desperate, vile, lying, pedophile? Nah

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Serryah is very progressive. Deadnaming is a cardinal sin. It's worse than murder.

Cardinal sin?

You know, the more you keep posting things you think I am, the more wrong about me you are.

Dead naming if done on purpose is more than rude, but it's not worse than murder.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
lol...really?
Really I think it's covered under C-16, deadnaming done with provable malice is hate speech and tied to endangerment as well if done publicly like doxxing.

TERFs fought this pretty desperately because it caps their entire flow of bull excrement.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
hahaha..

That's not in the law, but it is cute of you to imagine it is.
I'm very sure it's covered.

You're very desperate to think it's not but them again of everyone here in the community I've met you've a staggering TERFload of anti-trans resources and even talking points.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I'm very sure it's covered.

You're very desperate to think it's not but them again of everyone here in the community I've met you've a staggering TERFload of anti-trans resources and even talking points.

TBH I don't see it covered anywhere.

It might be a per legal case thing but honestly unless you can find it somewhere I haven't seen it, deadnaming isn't in C-16.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
hahaha..
That's not in the law, but it is cute of you to imagine it is.

Haven't you noticed, he/she/it makes it up as he/she/it goes along. Most of what he/she/it posts is made up bullshit.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It's counted under hate speech.
You ignorant transphobe.

Nope, and nope. Its ignorant t peices of shit, like yourself, that give the lgbtq movement a bad name. You're really not that much different than Yusra Khogali.