Dear Durka:

snowles

Electoral Member
May 21, 2006
Atikokan, Ontario
Durka, I have a problem. I slept with this woman. I think it was a woman. Anyways, she did some really nasty stuff, and though she had a really lucid tongue and it was great fun, I have begun experiencing various rashes and itching all over my body. I don't want to broach the subject with her, because it is very personal to all involved. Anyways, long story short, tell Mrs. Durka I said hi.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Durka, I have a problem. I slept with this woman. I think it was a woman. Anyways, she did some really nasty stuff, and though she had a really lucid tongue and it was great fun, I have begun experiencing various rashes and itching all over my body. I don't want to broach the subject with her, because it is very personal to all involved. Anyways, long story short, tell Mrs. Durka I said hi.

Mr.Snowles, Mrs. Durka says hi. She advised me the rash is only the begining of your problems. According to her, she slept with a Turkish man at a Truck Stop, contracting your disease. Now, speaking purely as a guide, I suggest you rub lime on your nether regions, within 5 days you will feel better or your goods will fall off.

snowles

Electoral Member
May 21, 2006
Atikokan, Ontario
Mr.Snowles, Mrs. Durka says hi. She advised me the rash is only the begining of your problems. According to her, she slept with a Turkish man at a Truck Stop, contracting your disease. Now, speaking purely as a guide, I suggest you rub lime on your nether regions, within 5 days you will feel better or your goods will fall off.

Excellent, I am off to buy limes then. Some for my crotch, some for a pie. Now, hopefully I do not get them mixed up.

Libra Girl

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2006
lol DurkaDurka... I figure you'll be online consistently from heretofore nursing peeps through inane and er... dubious accounts of trials and tribulations such as have never been heard before. Good luck! ;)

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
This thread is for asking Mr.Durka for advice on all of lifes trials and tribulations. Mr.Durka has studied side by side with the Jo-Jo Psychic Alliance. Please feel free to address your fictional problem and situations to me. If you are not satisfied with my answers, you can consult my middle finger.

I met Jo-Jo in grade 8 when she came to my school with her sister. She said I was an angel....LMAO

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Is that Jo-Jo Chinto, City Pulse News or Jo-Jo the Psychic Dog Lady? :p
BTW Dr. Durka I'm having a problem with my blood sugar. Does vodka and ginger ale help?

I prescribe to you 12 ounces of vodka to 4 ounces of ginger ale. You will feel like a Russian in the morning.

Reactions: eh1eh