Collateral Murder

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Those were cowardly Americans hovering around looking for targets to shoot at.
Quite common tactics for US military. Little did they know it would be aired for the world to witness.
On a side note, don`t ya just luv it when American media (now on CNN) have no choice but report those cowardly acts by it`s `brave` troops?:lol:
I look forword to seeing it on the TV, I get to see it on a bigger screen. I love it when those 30mm cannons go off. First you here the buzz, then you see the bad guys get zipped.

Gives me a woody watching insurgents get whacked.

The NET is full of these clips!

Looks like these guys were looking around the wrong corner.

PWNED! :lol:
Funny how some people just don't get eh?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Hey Gh, if I take my kids to work and one gets Arch eye, I don't blame the welder.

oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the man in the van with the kids who was playing good Samaritan, was there to participate in the fight. I thought he was just picking up a wounded rueters reporter. You know, the one with the camera instead of the ak's or rpg's. How stupid of me.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the man in the van with the kids who was playing good Samaritan, was there to participate in the fight.
Did he call you and inform you of his intentions, affiliations?

I thought he was just picking up a wounded rueters reporter.
Really? Was the vehicle marked, did they call it in? Was the guy on the ground wearing a huge sandwich board saying "Reuters"?

You know, the one with the camera instead of the ak's or rpg's. How stupid of me.
You know the two guys carrying weapons, and the reporter playing peekaboo around the corner? I would have popped all of them too Gh. It's a war zone. The bad guys carry AK's, we shot at them. If you see Apache's in the distance, and you're standing next to a dude with an AK. RUN! Don't walk, RUN!

Use your head Gh, I know you aren't a Soldier, but until you at least try and get inside our heads just a little, you will never be able to understand what goes on in situations like this.

Is it tragic? You bet, are the helo crews at fault? Nope.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It wasn't too bright going to pick up wounded in a van in a very active war zone with two kids.

They obviously haven't watched enough clips on youtube. Vans and Apaches don't like each other.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Gotta luv the pics of those poor bastards coming home `not quite right`, huh?:smile:

I can only imagine how many Iraqis we made "not quite right"! :smile:

Those guys on the corner weren't looking quite right... not at all. :lol:

They weren't "quite" looking in the "right" direction either!

Last edited:

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
I didn't think that I could have any less respect for america or its bleating inhabitants,but I was wrong.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
You are not alone in you`re disdain for our bully neighbours to the south.
They have well earned the contempt most civilized countries throughout the world hold for them.
At the rate they are going, it won`t be long till they find themselves cornered, alone and self-destroyed like the Nazis before them. :canada:

I didn't think that I could have any less respect for america or its bleating inhabitants,but I was wrong.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
think about the disrespect for the dead....... running over a body with the tank and,....... if they were in a "hot spot" as that 2nd guy said a few times, the helicopter hovered for some time.....long enough for several attempts at bringing it down as you'd expect in a "hot spot"......but appeared to be no sense of urgency
just my thorts

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Just watched the video on CBC news. Watched it on CTV earlier. Both reports state that cameras were apparently mistaken for weapons. If that is the case then those who were killed were unarmed. Of course, they could be wrong. Even after watching the video three times its quality is too poor to be certain no one was armed.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
think about the disrespect for the dead....... running over a body with the tank and,.......
I guess people will see what they want to see. Because that was a Humvee, not a tank.

if they were in a "hot spot" as that 2nd guy said a few times, the helicopter hovered for some time.....long enough for several attempts at bringing it down as you'd expect in a "hot spot".....
The helo never stopped moving. Just because the camera stays still, don't mean the bird did.

Just watched the video on CBC news. Watched it on CTV earlier. Both reports state that cameras were apparently mistaken for weapons. If that is the case then those who were killed were unarmed. Of course, they could be wrong. Even after watching the video three times its quality is too poor to be certain no one was armed.
Again, people will see what they want to see. If you pay close attention to the 3:40 mark, you just might see a weapon or two.