China, first gay beauty pageant

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
No doubt there are a lot of people that thought similarly to you. :)

My point was that I never perceived that Elton John was ever shy or withdrawing about being gay. Liberace was a ready made gay stereotype.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
this is my last reaction, my point is clear, but you dont wanna accept it.... firstly, i wont react on the message of durka durka wich is > How is screwing what feels natural to you "wrong logic"? couse its totally nonsense.

lonewolf listen up, you said : Are you afraid some gay may bat his eyelashes and you'll run off with him< i didnt say that im afraid and why are you talking fantasy(bat,eyelashes)? and i didnt say that im a God! the point is: whe souldnt support gays couse its WRONG.. and i told you why, im not gonna repeat 10 times.... when someone ask> is gay good and a normal act? the answer must be derictly > NO<,. thats it.. its the fact, man must be for woman and woman must be for man!!

goodluck, and i hope that you wil wake up and stop defending wrong idea's durkadurka & lonewolf.
It's only wrong in your opinion. A lot of the world does not share the same opinion. So, it's wrong for you, but not wronmg for others. What are your thoughts on being left-handed? Is that wrong? Do you think being brown-skinned like me is wrong, too? Being anti-religion? Is that wrong?