China, first gay beauty pageant

TorontoLover

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
look who is answering me, one that reached 50 ( lonewolf) and the other is 32( durkadurka)... you both have diseas in your mind, you cant think logic anymore, everything is twisted in your minds!! i repeat( couse the mins arent working): gay is a wrong logic, it destroy's our future. they have wrong logic thats why we need to teach them like a babies and tel them that they need to be with a woman!!
last time: man must be for woman and man must be for woman.
if you dont want to accept the fact then dont answer anymore....

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
look who is answering me, one that reached 50 ( lonewolf) and the other is 32( durkadurka)... you both have diseas in your mind, you cant think logic anymore, everything is twisted in your minds!! i repeat( couse the mins arent working): gay is a wrong logic, it destroy's our future. they have wrong logic thats why we need to teach them like a babies and tel them that they need to be with a woman!!

Ahh... I see! You're the thought police.

It's like this: Homosexuals are no threat to me. I am secure in my masculinity. How about you? Are you afraid some gay may bat his eyelashes and you'll run off with him ... or is it another reason? The lifestyle may not be right by me. That doesn't mean it can't be right for someone else. I'm not God. Are you?

Oh yeah ... you're a thought cop....

Last edited:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

How is screwing what feels natural to you "wrong logic"?

TorontoLover

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
this is my last reaction, my point is clear, but you dont wanna accept it.... firstly, i wont react on the message of durka durka wich is > How is screwing what feels natural to you "wrong logic"? couse its totally nonsense.

lonewolf listen up, you said : Are you afraid some gay may bat his eyelashes and you'll run off with him< i didnt say that im afraid and why are you talking fantasy(bat,eyelashes)? and i didnt say that im a God! the point is: whe souldnt support gays couse its WRONG.. and i told you why, im not gonna repeat 10 times.... when someone ask> is gay good and a normal act? the answer must be derictly > NO<,. thats it.. its the fact, man must be for woman and woman must be for man!!

goodluck, and i hope that you wil wake up and stop defending wrong idea's durkadurka & lonewolf.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
this is my last reaction, my point is clear, but you dont wanna accept it.... firstly, i wont react on the message of durka durka wich is > How is screwing what feels natural to you "wrong logic"? couse its totally nonsense.

lonewolf listen up, you said : Are you afraid some gay may bat his eyelashes and you'll run off with him< i didnt say that im afraid and why are you talking fantasy(bat,eyelashes)? and i didnt say that im a God! the point is: whe souldnt support gays couse its WRONG.. and i told you why, im not gonna repeat 10 times.... when someone ask> is gay good and a normal act? the answer must be derictly > NO<,. thats it.. its the fact, man must be for woman and woman must be for man!!

goodluck, and i hope that you wil wake up and stop defending wrong idea's durkadurka & lonewolf.

You are right. I will stop defending wrong ideas. Funny how you seem to be the one WITH them. You're on your own.

The secret to making it to over 50 and still having peace of mind comes in living ones OWN life. Why don't you give it a try?

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
lonewolf

The secret to making it to over 50 and still having peace of mind comes in living ones OWN life.

......................without an internet ,PCand of course without the Canadian Content Forum..........what a life .

jcollins0203

jcollins
Jan 19, 2010
nc
i have something to say about all these negative posts!! how bout we take it back to kindergarten n leave it at this......if u dont have nething nice to say dont say it at all,as a matter of fact if the subject doesnt concern you or tiggle ur fantasy dont speak on it. Im tired of people always having something to say about the way people choose to live there lifes. If someone wants to live a homosexual life then thts them,I dnt think anyone has the right to tell people what to do with there lives.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
i have something to say about all these negative posts!! how bout we take it back to kindergarten n leave it at this......if u dont have nething nice to say dont say it at all,as a matter of fact if the subject doesnt concern you or tiggle ur fantasy dont speak on it. Im tired of people always having something to say about the way people choose to live there lifes. If someone wants to live a homosexual life then thts them,I dnt think anyone has the right to tell people what to do with there lives.

:sleepy2:

i agree with lonewolf, introductions are a must especially if your going to jump right in and start firing it up

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

OMG, lol, WTF.