China, first gay beauty pageant

TorontoLover

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
hi everybody that Got a mind to think logical...
too bad that china are giving rights to people with a sick mind ( gay's) i swear that i never saw an animal that was a gay... can you imagine?? even an animal knows that its not normal to be a gay... how can we give rights to sick minded people?? the future die's with gay's. man must be for a woman, and woman must be for a man!!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
hi everybody that Got a mind to think logical...
too bad that china are giving rights to people with a sick mind ( gay's) i swear that i never saw an animal that was a gay... can you imagine?? even an animal knows that its not normal to be a gay... how can we give rights to sick minded people?? the future die's with gay's. man must be for a woman, and woman must be for a man!!

What are your thoughts on bestiality?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
What are your thoughts on bestiality?
Male goat is ok with female hippopotamus. Female rhino is ok with male mouse. Critters other than humans don't seem to have any bigotry in them. They view other critters as being food, sex partner, or something to be ignored, played with, etc.

TorontoLover

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
durkadurka.... your name is strange enough, but even your mind is strange.... listen up, i was talking about the sick minded gay's, and you are talking about something diferent,i dont wanna answer such a question, if you have oponion about what i said ( gay's), then do it, and dont ask something that doesnt matter durkaman;)!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
wow Bigoted and its use of the language is strange, as well. Maybe a transplant from Georgia, S Carolina, or Arkansas?

Last edited:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
durkadurka.... your name is strange enough, but even your mind is strange.... listen up, i was talking about the sick minded gay's, and you are talking about something diferent,i dont wanna answer such a question, if you have oponion about what i said ( gay's), then do it, and dont ask something that doesnt matter durkaman;)!

How do you determine if their minds are sick?

TorontoLover

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
listen lone wolf, i determine that by their actions... how can a man likes the otehr man and wanna go to bed with him and leave the woman?? i never saw an animal that was a gay,couse even animals know that its wrong to do that, he must be with woman if he is a man,a nd woman must be with a man... and thats why i said that the gays have sick mind... how can they be worse than animal?? sick sick and sick!! you cant give rights to sick people with wrog ideas!!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
listen lone wolf, i determine that by their actions... how can a man likes the otehr man and wanna go to bed with him and leave the woman?? i never saw an animal that was a gay,couse even animals know that its wrong to do that, he must be with woman if he is a man,a nd woman must be with a man... and thats why i said that the gays have sick mind... how can they be worse than animal?? sick sick and sick!! you cant give rights to sick people with wrog ideas!!
Perhaps you have a hard time understanding things because your schooling is lacking. Here's some info for you:

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Gay Animal Kingdom § SEEDMAGAZINE.COM

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

I determine that by people who think I can listen to written words. You haven't seen animals mount each other - whether they were male or female? Maybe you should watch more. Most times, it's a dominance thing. Sometimes, they just do it. Really, they DON'T use their minds. They have fun parts for that.

TorontoLover

Jan 12, 2010
Toronto
i cant believe that you are defending sick people ( gay's). you cant give rights for gay's, this is crazy!!!, imagine if all men will do that and be a gay? the future wil die, is that what you want to take us ?? stop defending crazy people, wake up!!! man must be for woman and woman must be for man!!! dont defend some gay's when they got corupted logic!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
i cant believe that you are defending sick people ( gay's). you cant give rights for gay's, this is crazy!!!, imagine if all men will do that and be a gay? the future wil die, is that what you want to take us ?? stop defending crazy people, wake up!!! man must be for woman and woman must be for man!!! dont defend some gay's when they got corupted logic!

ALL men? How about just the ones to whom it appeals? How do you know it's THEIR logic that's corrupt?

What about women? Is that Okay by you?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

How many gay experiences have you had?