Canadian police may have entraped group

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
fuflans said:
But you're jumping to a conclusion as well. You automatically believe that there is some sinister plot behind all of this, that the government is simply trying to keep us in line through fear, or something. You aren't providing any 'proof' at all, just conjecture. I think the wise thing to do would be for us to wait for things to unfold.

Well i have good reason, building 7 is a very good evidence that 9-11 wasnt done by alquada, operation northwood, is exactly what happened on 9-11 which is a false flag operation, the anthrax attacks was from a us military lab, this is all facts, do your own search on it, when there is absotly no evidence that alquada was behind it at all.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
sanch said:
DB and aeon
If as you guys suspect Harper was somehow behind "the Canadian terrorist threat" and it was an inside job then why did they break up the plot? It's not part of the regular pattern that you guys have identified for 9/11, Madrid or London. Why the deviation if your scenario is true?

They break up the plot?? how do you know that?? which plot are you talking about?? how do you know it wasnt a set up?it will take couple years to know if this was real as jersey is trying to tell us all.

It happen at a very strange moment, where most of the canadians doesnt support canadians troops in afganisthan,3 month after harper was elected, and it is to justified the new budget for the M15 intelligence, and we see our PM, saying the same stupidity as our international moron as W moron something, that peoples hates our freedom, that we are a free country blah blah blah blah blah blah , you know, what i mean, that stupidity where only sheep, naive and guillable peoples believe in.

That war on terror, is the exact same stupidity as the war we did in the dark age on the witches.

fuflans

Electoral Member
May 24, 2006
Aotearoa
aeon said:
Well i have good reason, building 7 is a very good evidence that 9-11 wasnt done by alquada, operation northwood, is exactly what happened on 9-11 which is a false flag operation, the anthrax attacks was from a us military lab, this is all facts, do your own search on it, when there is absotly no evidence that alquada was behind it at all.

That's marvelous, thank you for the post. You do realize that I was talking about the people who were arrested in Toronto, don't you? Not 9-11 and not anthrax. You have provided ZERO evidence that the Conservatives may have faked this to scare us into doing what they want us to do. None. A tenuous link that may be simple coincidence is not 'proof'.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
aeon said:
That war on terror, is the exact same stupidity as the war we did in the dark age on the witches.

Are you refering to the Salem Witch Hunt? That wasn't in the "dark ages' by the way. "The phrase the Dark Ages (or Dark Age) is most commonly known in relation to the European Early Middle Ages (from about A.D. 476 to about 1000)." Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said the Canadian operation was "obviously a great success for the Canadians. They're to be congratulated for it."

Well, at least PM Harper got all he wanted out of these arrests... a pat on the back from the USA government leaders!!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
DurkaDurka said:
aeon said:

Are you refering to the Salem Witch Hunt? That wasn't in the "dark ages' by the way. "The phrase the Dark Ages (or Dark Age) is most commonly known in relation to the European Early Middle Ages (from about A.D. 476 to about 1000)." Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Ages

We are at war with Aeons heros and he is pissed about it....you would be too I suppose.

We used to burn witches in the old days before the Salem Witch Trials though....

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
fuflans said:
That's marvelous, thank you for the post. You do realize that I was talking about the people who were arrested in Toronto, don't you? Not 9-11 and not anthrax. You have provided ZERO evidence that the Conservatives may have faked this to scare us into doing what they want us to do. None. A tenuous link that may be simple coincidence is not 'proof'.

I don't have any evidence of this, but it happens, 3 month after harper took office, it happens when canadians are mostly against canadians troops in afganisthan, it happens, when people are screaming at the intelligence increased budget and seeing harper talking like americans leaders about how they hate our freedom, and stupidity like that,sorry but it make me think it doesnt smell credible.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jay said:
DurkaDurka said:
aeon said:

We are at war with Aeons heros and he is pissed about it....you would be too I suppose.

We used to burn witches in the old days before the Salem Witch Trials though....

True, poor innoncent peoples that we are killing based on a lie, i am damn fucking pissed about it, and those poor poeples are my heros, yes and i am proud about it.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
aeon said:
Jay said:
DurkaDurka said:
aeon said:

True, poor innoncent peoples that we are killing based on a lie, i am damn *censored* pissed about it, and those poor poeples are my heros, yes and i am proud about it.

These "poor people" you refer to are the Taliban I take it? I hope you are proud to be a Traitor as well Aeon.

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
aeon said:
I don't have any evidence of this, but it happens, 3 month after harper took office, it happens when canadians are mostly against canadians troops in afganisthan, it happens, when people are screaming at the intelligence increased budget and seeing harper talking like americans leaders about how they hate our freedom, and stupidity like that,sorry but it make me think it doesnt smell credible.

These suspects were being monitored well before Mr. Harper got into office, years ago probably under Mr. Chretien. Because they are taken down when Harper is in office means there is some kind of conspiracy ? more like the date was approaching for the slaughter of Canadian citizens.

Your conculsions are based on idiocy....let me have a try.......

Aeon hates the US with a passion, sympathizes with terrorists even when they are attempting to attack Canada, he supports Iran and their nuclear ambitions while push his anti semetic agenda...well theres only one conclusion, AEON is a terrorist!!!!!

ehrenc

Jun 7, 2006
Toronto
Re: RE: Canadian police may have entraped group

EagleSmack said:
A lot of these folks can't believe that they would be targeted so they will do everything and say everything they can to sweep this under the rug.

After all the attempts to appease these muslims and say

"Hey... we're on your side. We're not like the US. We hate them too. We're nice. Please don't hurt us."

Well obviously it was all for not. Canada has been targeted and from what is being said they had enough materials to blow a lot of building up... Canadian buildings.

I think the issue is a lot more complicated than that. While it is easy to point fingers, there is really a growing debate of individual freedoms and the consequence of an individual freedom on a collective of people. In this case, I think it is easy to do a lot of finger pointing but at the same time, there is still so much to be learnt about international cultures because we have yet to fully understand one another and are responsible for the alienation of anyone in Canada. We are responsible for the hatred that is directed at us. However that being said, we cannot necessarily stand idly by while we may be threatened by those who do carry that hatred and anger. It is as usual for Canada and its history, a two-prong approach and a compromise. I'm in the process of reading an interesting book about Canadian Intelligence and it has a some stuff on home-grown terrorism which is quite intriguing...its called "Inside Canadian Intelligence"... and i think its oddly enough, a very timely read.

~ Ehren

Hank C

Electoral Member
Jan 4, 2006
Calgary, AB
Re: RE: Canadian police may have entraped group

EagleSmack said:
A lot of these folks can't believe that they would be targeted so they will do everything and say everything they can to sweep this under the rug.

After all the attempts to appease these muslims and say

"Hey... we're on your side. We're not like the US. We hate them too. We're nice. Please don't hurt us."

Well obviously it was all for not. Canada has been targeted and from what is being said they had enough materials to blow a lot of building up... Canadian buildings.

Crude but effective statement. You are bang on that Canadians are generally a passive bunch and somewhat forge an identity on being "not-American". Thus many are more concerned with looking "not-American" than they are with solving the problem, even in situations as serious as this.

Canada clutches to multiculturalism (as oppose to assimilation) like a security blanket.

fuflans

Electoral Member
May 24, 2006
Aotearoa
aeon said:

So you admit that you don't have evidence but then present what you think might be evidence? I'm confused.

Let me repeat: you posting about 'links' between events and circumstances that may be coincidental and totally unrealated is not 'proof' of anything. Even if the events that you mentioned are related to each other, there is absolutly NO proof that the government did this on purpose as you suggested.

I'm not sure how you can make the jump from budget increases, being too 'American' and opposition to the war to planning a mock terrorist attack on Canada. You're putting the puzzle together without all the pieces even being there.

Edit: I just want to say that I appreciate the effort that you make to write in English. It's better than my French :)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Karlin said:
U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said the Canadian operation was "obviously a great success for the Canadians. They're to be congratulated for it."

Well, at least PM Harper got all he wanted out of these arrests... a pat on the back from the USA government leaders!!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't eh? :roll:

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
RE: Canadian police may h

Good stuff, hopefully we can issue armbands to identify all these terrorists so I can live my stupid black-and-white life in peace and not have to think about ANYTHING anymore, I just have to listen to the TV and yell whatever it says at the top of my lungs til it becomes the truth .... COOOOOL
and I sincerely hope that any and all intelligence agencies read this and link it with ME as a person, traitor tho many anonymous cowards at this site might label me :D

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton

True, poor innoncent peoples that we are killing based on a lie, i am damn *censored* pissed about it, and those poor poeples are my heros, yes and i am proud about it.

You mean innocent people like the one that 4 lads from 3 VP wasted after he burried an axe in the back of Lt. Green's skull, when Green was just sitting down with elders trying to find a better way to get water to their village? Oh yeah, real innocent.

So basically you come out on a CANADIAN forum and say you support the Taliban and Al-qaeda? Two quick questions aeon:

1. How old are you?
2. What religion are you?

As someone already said, how's it feel to be a traitor? It's one thing to disagree with a conflict, it's another thing entirely to support the enemy, something you just publically did. My advice aeon; leave Canada, you don't deserve to live here. Why not go fight with your "heros"? Right, that'd mean you'd have to leave the sweet life in Canada to go live in some mud hut in Afghanistan, and then actually face combat.....yeah, better to just sit here in Canada, the land of your enemys, and preach baseless rhetoric right?

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Re: RE: Canadian police may h

Mogz said:
2. What religion are you?
First and foremost, I find the comments by aeon to be quite disconcerting, to say the least. However, if you are considering any sort of insults or ostracization of that member due to his religion, then I would urge caution in how you choose to proceed with your line of questioning. I would remind members that we should not be attacking each other, but rather our varying arguments.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton

I'm curious as to what religion he follows. Do I plan to attack someone based on religion? No, i'm athiest, and that's the furthest thing from my mind. I, however, feel that he follows a certain religion, and i'm just attempting to validate my assumptions. If he answers within the age group i've pegged him for, and follows the religion I practically KNOW he does, then i'll be content knowing where his sheer ignorance comes from. He HAS made himself pretty transparent in my opinion. Consider this line of questioning, vindication.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
DurkaDurka said:
aeon said:

HEY! Quit using facts... it confuses them.