Canadian police may have entraped group

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
DurkaDurka said:
I have no desire at all to learn French... Thanks though.

Then next time, you correct me on your language, think about it twice.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
So the ture colours are coming out. No wonder where more racist then Americans which is hard to do.

Well then I will say the same thing about each and every incident where American soldiers have slaughtered innocent civilians.

If these Arabs are quilty, these Americans are quilty and because they committed a massacre they should receive the same punishment.

FIne no one can say that I am wrong in that judgement, you think these Arabs are wrong, the Americans who murdered innocent civilians who did the crime deserve the fate they did to the civilians.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
fuflans said:
I doubt there is a single person out there who believes in everything that the government tells them. This includes the people that you are 'debating' with.

Well when i look how people jump into conclusion regarding the toronto arrestation, shows yes they believe in anything, and seeing harper saying the same speech as our international idiots, which is w retarded something, about terrorism, shows a lot of credibility from our PM.

fuflans said:
I wonder what automatically discarding anything that the government tells us and instead blindly believing in conspiracies is a sign of?

Well the only conspiracy theory out there, is that 19 hijackers did 9-11, cause there is still no evidence that they are behind it, the building 7 is an evidence that the us governement is behind the attack, the london 7/7 bombing was also an inside job, so do i blindly believe in conspiracy ? nope cause i didnt believe in 19 hijackers.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Agreed aeon. There are alot of investigations that are wrongand people jump to conclusions.

That raid in Britain, where a Muslim man was shot and almost killed, all faulty info the police were going on and they only acted because the word Muslim. And a man was almost killed and the storm in England about a chemical bomb. And such.

The government has its own side to play its own story to tell it only has one side of the story and it is people who jump on the American story, or the Israeli story or the government story in this case that are shortminded.

These people are terrorists because the government says so so they must be terrorists.

fuflans

Electoral Member
May 24, 2006
Aotearoa
aeon said:
Well when i look how people jump into conclusion regarding the toronto arrestation, shows yes they believe in anything, and seeing harper saying the same speech as our international idiots, which is w retarded something, about terrorism, shows a lot of credibility from our PM.

But you're jumping to a conclusion as well. You automatically believe that there is some sinister plot behind all of this, that the government is simply trying to keep us in line through fear, or something. You aren't providing any 'proof' at all, just conjecture. I think the wise thing to do would be for us to wait for things to unfold.

aeon said:
Well the only conspiracy theory out there, is that 19 hijackers did 9-11, cause there is still no evidence that they are behind it, the building 7 is an evidence that the us governement is behind the attack, the london 7/7 bombing was also an inside job, so do i blindly believe in conspiracy ? nope cause i didnt believe in 19 hijackers.

Did you read what you just wrote? You ARE blindly believing in a conspiracy (or several in this case). You watched some video on the internet, maybe read an article or two and then pronounced that the government is lying to everyone. You don't believe that the government could ever possibly tell the truth and you quote 'independant experts' when they support your opinion but dismiss others when they don't - simply because they support the government (or rather, provide 'evidence' for the government).

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
RE: Canadian police may h

If these Canadian Terrorists plans had succeeded there would have been hundreds of deaths, Does that not mean anything to you? Probably not,

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Is that fear I detect in Darkbeavers post...fear we might be on to him?

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
aeon said:
fuflans said:
I doubt there is a single person out there who believes in everything that the government tells them. This includes the people that you are 'debating' with.

fuflans said:
I wonder what automatically discarding anything that the government tells us and instead blindly believing in conspiracies is a sign of?

This, and the response by Jersay, are two of the most absurd posts this forum has seen, and after Rev was here, that's saying a lot.

You guys oughta get a life, but then, it's not paranoia if they really are after you, is it. Maybe we will get lucky and they will actually get you.

Geeeezzzzuuuuus, how pathetic. :roll:

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005
DB and aeon
If as you guys suspect Harper was somehow behind "the Canadian terrorist threat" and it was an inside job then why did they break up the plot? It's not part of the regular pattern that you guys have identified for 9/11, Madrid or London. Why the deviation if your scenario is true?

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Funny thing, so when two operations were conducted by the RCMP to arrest so called terrorists in 2001 and 2003 and there was no convictions and people aren't hypocritical.

We still have a court of law last time I checked to at least show to the world that we put them on trial instead of just dragging them out if they are innocent or not and shooting them.

So why don't you get a life and find out what the f*ing verdict is when the court of law desides if they are f*ing quilty or not.

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
sanch said:
DB and aeon
If as you guys suspect Harper was somehow behind "the Canadian terrorist threat" and it was an inside job then why did they break up the plot? It's not part of the regular pattern that you guys have identified for 9/11, Madrid or London. Why the deviation if your scenario is true?

I wonder how Aeon and DB think that Harper could actually do this, seeing as how they have consistently said how stupid and retarded Harper is. Better get your stories together, fellas, your ignorance is showing. :wink:

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Then next time, you correct me on your language, think about it twice.

Just to toss in something here. You're posting on an obviously English forum aeon. If you cannot communicate properly in English, feel free to speak French, by all means. However don't be surprised if no one bothers to read your posts....hey, doesn't that happen when you speak English anyway? Hmm, perhaps French is the way to go for you?

P.S I'm such a bitch :)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
sanch said:
DB and aeon

Touche Sanch!

Talk about a direct hit on their MO.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Hahaha I just realized that people are actually trying to say there was no hostile intent here (to be honest I more often than not just skim through the stuff by aeon or darkbeaver). Man, that's funny. I actually laughed when I read darkbeavers post on "the plans". Dude, 3 tons of amonium nitrate isn't a farming venture, especially when they also found cellphones rigged up as det-devices. The RCMP and CSIS just don't randomly deploy 400 officers for the sake of rounding up innocent people. Man, you must be missing chromosomes.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I sure hope Canadian intelligence knows about this board.