Canada will support Libya in quest for democracy

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I don't know about al Qaeda, but you've spent countless hours posting that not all Muslims are extremists.

Unless of course that doesn't matter now. lol.

Not all Muslims are extremists - Do you believe that

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Ya gotta know what you are talking about - in many areas you are lacking - The Anti US hatred you harbor clouds your ability to digest information.

is it because you have no answer to the questions I pose?? that you fall back on that STUPID anti american rot???

do try to answer the question or is OB bashing just more fun?? After all , in your view , you are the only one that knows what they are talking about. That kind of arrogance is insufferable. (and childish)

(damned good thing you are paper trained. It's a start ;-)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
is it because you have no answer to the questions I pose?? that you fall back on that STUPID anti american rot???

do try to answer the question or is OB bashing just more fun?? After all , in your view , you are the only one that knows what they are talking about. That kind of arrogance is insufferable. (and childish)

Not at all - When i am wrong I will own up to it - you have a bias - Look at the threads you have posted - and what do they have in common

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well that surprises the hell out of me.
Why? Please don't tell me that you believe all the crap that people post about what I really believe?

I have Muslim friends.

Don't confuse my displeasure with organized religion as a whole, which includes all religions, for a singular dislike for just one.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Not all Muslims are extremists - Do you believe that

Of course they are NOT. Not anymore than all Xtians are xtreme or any other belief group. Strange that you couldn't figure that out for yourself. Mr paper trained Know it all.:lol:

Of course I am biased against elective war interventions of choice that slaughter in the millions. regardless of who does it. Comprendez vous???

Just as I am biased against TORTURE and other atrocities. again: regardless of who does them. Torture by the US is no better than torture by Turkey or whoever. It is inhumane to the worst and most barbaric degree. It cannot be justified under any circumstances ......no matter how some try to rationalize it to themselves.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Of course they are NOT. Not anymore than all Xtians are xtreme or any other belief group. Strange that you couldn't figure that out for yourself. Mr paper trained Know it all.:lol:

Of course I am biased against elective war interventions of choice that slaughter in the millions. regardless of who does it. Comprendez vous???

Just as I am biased against TORTURE and other atrocities. again: regardless of who does them. Torture by the US is no better than torture by Turkey or whoever. It is inhumane to the worst and most barbaric degree. It cannot be justified under any circumstances ......no matter how some try to rationalize it to themselves.

Oh Ob I understand - »Have you ever sat down with someone who has committed war crimes - I have and a number of times at that - So yes I understand - And your hatred of one is no different than those that hate the other - I can comprehend - can you

And who the fuk are the Xtians - Did you have a bit part in 3rd Rock from Weirdness

Good to see that you are paper trained. But i always thought pussy preferred Kitty Litter.

Why? Please don't tell me that you believe all the crap that people post about what I really believe?

I have Muslim friends.

Don't confuse my displeasure with organized religion as a whole, which includes all religions, for a singular dislike for just one.

Ok....

I have Muslim friends.

My mistake - i read and understood it in the wrong way. My apologies.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And who the fuk are the Xtians - Did you have a bit part in 3rd Rock from Weirdness

That's what atheists call Christians when they try to be insulting.....

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
goober: settle down. this is a forum and nothing more. No need to have apoplexy over it .. So we disagree on things......so bloody what?? It is not the end of the world.........and even if it was.......so be it.

Your personal attacks under the OB bashing tripe are a wee bit tiresome.......but if that is what you must do......then go ahead. If it gives you and others on here to bash OB because they don't agree ......have fun doing it as it goes to show where the level of development was aborted and then fixated. If anyone is to be pitied , it is those that must isolate and bash one poster. As someone said about the Gadhaffi slaughtering..........it was like a mad pack of volves on some drugs ready to tear the man apart. ...That is how some of you behave on here. Nice that you can do it with the safety and anonymity of the internet isn't it. ?? Those guilty of this shameful conduct know who they are .......as they as sadistic as a group of mad salivating rabic animals. IF that is too harsh.....so be it....... now back to the kids having fun bashing a poster as they have nothing more to contribute to the conversation. PATHOS.

Now.......Do folks think it is a good idea for Canada to remain involved ?? and how should it be involved.??.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
No need to have apoplexy over it ..
Interesting choice of words.

Your personal attacks under the OB bashing tripe are a wee bit tiresome.......but if that is what you must do......then go ahead. If it gives you and others on here to bash OB because they don't agree ......have fun doing it as it goes to show where the level of development was aborted and then fixated. If anyone is to be pitied , it is those that must isolate and bash one poster. As someone said about the Gadhaffi slaughtering..........it was like a mad pack of volves on some drugs ready to tear the man apart. ...That is how some of you behave on here. Nice that you can do it with the safety and anonymity of the internet isn't it. ?? Those guilty of this shameful conduct know who they are .......as they as sadistic as a group of mad salivating rabic animals. IF that is too harsh.....so be it....... now back to the kids having fun bashing a poster as they have nothing more to contribute to the conversation. PATHOS.
All the irony aside SJP. Shouldn't you stick to the high ground, if you're going to claim it?

Now.......Do folks think it is a good idea for Canada to remain involved ?? and how should it be involved.??.
We shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism. In order to learn how to effectively refer to yourself in the third person, it is often desirable to understand the narcissist mentality, and develop an ability to "role-play" as an actual narcissist. Needless to say, the comedic potential of having this ability cannot be overestimated, but there is also danger, in that you may inadvertently develop strong narcissistic tendencies in yourself without realizing it. :smile:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So each time you used the 'you' word you should have been using the 'I' word, that about sum it up? Damn people are sure letting a lot out about themselves tonight. Punch drunk over a murder, figures. lol