Canada will support Libya in quest for democracy

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Make stuff up like your claim of no Sharia law and no al Qaeda rebels?
Ya, exactly like that. Making stuff up, that I never said.

The next step in the usual progression of discussion with you is, ****. But you've been mixing it up lately. I like that, it makes it different, but still predictable, lol.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Uh huh! No Sharia no al Qaeda and no CDN tax money going to help these al Qaeda assholes that don't exist right?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Uh huh! No Sharia no al Qaeda and no CDN tax money going to help these al Qaeda assholes that don't exist right?
We've already passed the part where you make up stuff I didn't say.

Please do try and follow your own pattern please. I do so enjoy your tantrums.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Nope. Syria. Suncor/PetroCan has been getting grief from the leadership there too.

Challenges Ahead for Libya - Council on Foreign Relations

Earlier this week, Libya's interim Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril, warned that Libya was close to chaos (TIME) and threatened to resign his post. The NTC leadership has faced growing tensions among the different militias and tribal factions that comprise his ruling coalition. Stark divisions between the country's Western-educated liberals and Islamists--some moderate, others more militant--have complicated efforts to articulate a coherent narrative for a new, democratic Libya. Some in the NTC are wary of working with former Qaddafi regime officials, including Jibril.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Your questions. They are hillarious.

Earlier this week, Libya's interim Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril, warned that Libya was close to chaos (TIME) and threatened to resign his post. The NTC leadership has faced growing tensions among the different militias and tribal factions that comprise his ruling coalition. Stark divisions between the country's Western-educated liberals and Islamists--some moderate, others more militant--have complicated efforts to articulate a coherent narrative for a new, democratic Libya. Some in the NTC are wary of working with former Qaddafi regime officials, including Jibril.
Oh goody. al Qaeda is going to start more grief. Good thing they are armed to the tits now.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Oh goody. al Qaeda is going to start more grief. Good thing they are armed to the tits now.

And tons of weapons are now on the market - They are now better armed then before - 20 K surface to air missiles - Missing. Wonder when they start showing up at European Airports.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario

That can't be Goob's. petros said the liberal leaders were lying!!!

So hillarious, you couldn't answer them...lol.

Goob's post, proves my point. But hey, don't worry about those facts. Your version of reality is pretty entertaining too.

And tons of weapons are now on the market - They are now better armed then before - 20 K surface to air missiles - Missing. Wonder when they start showing up at European Airports.
Very frightening and one of the reasons we shouldn't have gone in, in the first place.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
and all this relates to Canada's support for Libyan democracy , how??

Is it not ASSUMING that the missing weapons are in specific hands?? Where is the proof of this??

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Goob's post, proves my pint. But hey, don't worry about those facts. Your version of reality is pretty entertaining too.

very frightening and one of the reasons we shouldn't have gone in, in the first place.
Ohhhhh Liberal leaders. There is a Liberal Sharia and a Conservative Sharia with good and bad al Qaeda?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Goob's post, proves my pint. But hey, don't worry about those facts. Your version of reality is pretty entertaining too.

very frightening and one of the reasons we shouldn't have gone in, in the first place.

No we should have gone in with boots on the ground - With the Arab countries leading. And Petros is bang on with many of his comments.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ohhhhh Liberal leaders. There is a Liberal Sharia and a Conservative Sharia with good and bad al Qaeda?
I don't know about al Qaeda, but you've spent countless hours posting that not all Muslims are extremists.

Unless of course that doesn't matter now. lol.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
and all this relates to Canada's support for Libyan democracy , how??

Is it not ASSUMING that the missing weapons are in specific hands?? Where is the proof of this??

Ya gotta know what you are talking about - in many areas you are lacking - The Anti US hatred you harbor clouds your ability to digest information.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
And Petros is bang on with many of his comments.
Only if your 18 deep in a 24, or prone to ignoring reality, and instead live for make believe.

Show me the facts. Because all petros has posted, is make believe. Which is why he will continue to ignore my one very important question.