Canada is too dangerous for Dick Cheney

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"Too"...that usually means more than one.

I reword it for you. Was Schroder as well as Fischer and Tenet lieing and WHY were they lieing? Did Henning lie too?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
"Too"...that usually means more than one.

I reword it for you. Was Schroder as well as Fischer and Tenet lieing?
You'll have to be more specific than that. There is no single simplistic answer.

Maybe if you stopped trying to load your questions, you wouldn't look so silly trying to get me to make a mistake you think you'll be able to capitalize on.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well, you claim Germany provided the intel to the US which they used to justify invading Iraq over alleged WMDs.

Was that information provided upon request with a warning it wasn't reliable and uncorroborated or did Germany go to the US saying it was a dead ringer for a justified invasion and handed over the intel?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well, you claim Germany provided the intel to the US which they used to justify invading Iraq over alleged WMDs.

Was that information provided upon request with a warning it wasn't reliable and uncorroborated or did Germany go to the US saying it was a dead ringer for a justified invasion and handed over the intel?
That's funny. You do it so often, you just can't stop yourself.

Actually, it's possible, you don't even know you're doing it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What the **** is that jibberish? Answer the question to shore up your claims if you can.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Someone is responsible for starting an unprovoked war which cost hundreds of billions, killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians and turned millions more into refugees. A thorough investigation has never been done as to how and why the Iraq war happened.

I've only said this to you, at least a dozen times.

It was the Germans.

The US was following intel, from a credible source, and an ally.

Hmmm, I'll take that as a yes then.

I never said they weren't. I just pointed out that they were using evidence, from a reliable ally.

I know that doesn't bode well with the anti American crowd.

So, 3 pages back, Bear declares that he never said the Germans were responsible, and yet there it is all in red. Bear declaring that the Germans were responsible for the Iraq war. The last 3 pages of straw and obsofucation was really not needed.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The Germans, as a reliable ally, said their source was unreliable and yet it's the German's fault the US used the bad intel to justify an invasion?

Did I get that right Gerry?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The Germans, as a reliable ally, said their source was unreliable and yet it's the German's fault the US used the bad intel to justify an invasion?

Did I get that right Gerry?

depends on where in the last three pages your getting your info from.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Well the US lead the invasion but Germany, like Canada sat it out due to lack of evidence , so I'd have say the US and the rest of the coalition of the willing.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Let's put it another way....

Should a country be responsible for THEIR actions?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
harper is a psychotic, fukkbrain who apparently stole the election a la bush, and is now working hard to strip canadians of their rights, spending us further into the poorhouse, while babbling on about fiscal responsibility. Elected by what - 35% of voters. ?

They could run a chimp, and if it wore blue, you'd vote for it.

You looking for a job as a camp guard when the gulags go up.?

bravo!!!!

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Saddam was a sweet harmless fellow, a friend of all.......he would never dream of creating or using WMDs.

http://www.kdp.se/old/chemical.html

Ignore the Kurdish citizens of Halabja....they are just taking a timely nap. (March 1988)

And we will pretend the 100,000 Iranian victims of Iraqi gas and chemical attacks really didn't exist in the first place.

Now, add to the history that Saddam HIMSELF said he was trying to decieve the world into believing he had WMD because he feared attack from Iran......

Give it a break.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Who cares about Hussein? He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword No one here claims Hussein was a nice man, or that he didn't deserve what he got.

The facts still support accuracy and completeness of the Hussein government's 2002 declaration to the UNSC. The known facts about Iraq's WMD programs disprove Bush and Cheney's claims. The fact is these two lied the US into a unprovoked war which made millions of Iraqis homeless refugees. This war was a Big Oil grab for control of Iraq's resources over the bodies hundreds of thousands of Iraqi men, women and children.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Germany was not convinced as of 2002.
German leader says no to Iraq war | World news | The Guardian

Mr Schröder said Germany was a self-confident country. "We didn't shy away from offering international solidarity in the fight against international terrorism. We did it because we were, and are, convinced that it is necessary; because we knew that the security of our partners is also our security. But we say this with equal self-confidence: we're not available for adventures, and the time of cheque book diplomacy is over once and for all."
In Berlin, Mr Schröder's foreign minister, Joschka Fischer, a leader of the Green party, the junior partner in the coalition, confirmed that his party too was unable to back military action against Baghdad.
"Our deep scepticism leads us to rejection," he said. Last month, Mr Schröder and the French president, Jacques Chirac, issued a joint statement insisting on an endorsement from the UN before any attempt to topple Saddam Hussein. Yesterday's declarations took the German leadership several steps further into terrain that none of the other prominent administrations in Europe has so far trodden.