Canada is too dangerous for Dick Cheney

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
LOL, your comprehension issues are impeding your judgment dude.

Read what you just posted again...

Oh forget it, let me point out the parts that you seem to be having difficulty with...
Those two statements, are separated by a coma. How did the US know the Germans had "Curveball", and evidence they could use?

Try using deductive reasoning here. It will really help you along.
Deductive reasoning ..... is that how the US decided the info requested from Germany was legit even after being warned it was potentially bull****?

Germany never went running to the US with info to justify the war did they?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Deductive reasoning ..... is that how the US decided the info requested from Germany was legit even after being warned it was potentially bull****?

If you say so.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Germany never went running to the US with info to justify the war did they? Did they warn the US that that the information wasn't reliable? Did Germany go before the UN and make the case that this information was legit and justifies an invasion? Did the US use the information they knew was potentially bull**** as justification? How can you say Germany provided the intel to justify the war when they stated repeatedly that it wasn't solid intel?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yes.

Did they warm the US that that the information wasn't reliable?
Maybe. But you would have to take the word of Fischer over Tenet.

Did Germany go before the UN and make the case that this information was legit and justifies an invasion?
Even if it was, I doubt they would have, given the EU oil for food program with Iraq.

Did the US use the information they knew was potentially bull**** as justification?
Maybe.

How can you say Germany provided the intel to justify the war when they stated repeatedly that it wasn't solid intel?
I didn't say that they provided the intel to justify the war. I said they provided some of the intel, the US used to justify the war. And there is no clear proof Germany warned the US that it might be false.

Wow, that was fast, we already at the point where you start making up stuff I didn't say. My time flies.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I

I've only said this to you, at least a dozen times.

It was the Germans.

The US was following intel, from a credible source, and an ally.
An ally who didn't join the collation of the willing because the intel was garbage?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"We decided, therefore, that we would do our duty by sending the Americans all the information we had, together with our assessment that that information came from a deserter and that we had not verified or substantiated it ourselves, and that it could be completely wrong."
What did they mean by "not verified or substantiated"?

Your Germany is to blame for the bad intel schtick isn't faring so well.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What did they mean by "not verified or substantiated"?
A claim refuted by Tenet.

How many times do I have to ask, who do we believe?

You make my job of pointing out the absurdity in the usual anti Americanism, easy.

You're willing to believe the Germans claims, but not Tenet's.

Both are just as likely to make false claims in hindsight.

You Germany is to blame for the bad intel schtick isn't faring so well.
Not for the usual anti American's, it isn't. It never does. It interferes with their ideologies.

While in reality, you've proven my point succinctly, while completely dismissing their culpability, based solely on the German's claims. Against the US's.

Carry on.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ahhhhh it's all about Anti-Americanism is it? Let me guess it all comes from lefties too?

Lefties in the German intel community are using this to their benefit?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ahhhhh it's all about Anti-Americaism is it?
Ummm, ya, I've only made that perfectly clear dozens of times. Including several posts in this very thread.

Especially since I have never argued the fact that the US used falsified intel to justify invading Iraq. Hell, way back in my list of started threads, I posted a thread about why I believed the US did so.

But hey, your straw need so me exercise, so here we are.

Lefties in the German intel community are using this to their benefit?
I have no idea.

Why would make up such an assumption? Why does it always have to come down to left v. right with you?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When the German intel community warned American intel community of the unreliablity of the source it was because they are Anti-American?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
When the German intel community warned American intel community of the unreliablity of the source it was because they are Anti-American?
There's no evidence of that. You really should stop making stuff up.

It makes you look silly.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Harper is a psychotic, fukkbrain who apparently stole the election a la Bush, and is now working hard to strip Canadians of their rights, spending us further into the poorhouse, while babbling on about fiscal responsibility. Elected by what - 35% of voters. ?

They could run a chimp, and if it wore blue, you'd vote for it.

You looking for a job as a camp guard when the gulags go up.?

Do tell how is eliminating the long gun registry stripping Canadians of their rights? And when and how did he steal an election? He still got more votes than any other party which is how our system works.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Still trying the personal attacks?
Just following your lead. Besides, you hit the wall way back at gullible, then just went on to make stuff up as you went along.

What is it you would like, you seem to be all over the place.