Canada.com Post so Canadian Content Regulars will not Whine Thread

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yep, as soon as one resorts to name calling they lose all credibility. Better just to ask a question.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
:lol:;-):smile::p:blob8::cya:Yahoo!

How can I post pictures from my desktop without an url?

Another way would be Photobucket(photobucket.com) . It is free, and has a ton of space! Lots of options too. I would highly recommend it.:cool:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Sir Joe:
Re: Canada.com
Wrote to the moderator today and simply received an auto-response directing me to contact another person as the moderator is away apparently. I hope he is only away and not gone - period. I only wrote to him asking that he post the reason why on Canada.com, 6:00 PM EST on Saturday, never arrived! It is my opinion that it never will. However, maybe he is away on an assignment as another friend has mentioned and is un-aware the forums are not fixed. Somehow I have my doubts. It is good to feel welcome here. Thanks to everyone.
PS to Shadow - Sorry you thought we got off on the wrong foot. I was not at all upset by the error. We all make mistakes.:smile:

Thank you.:smile:

That is a really nice Avatar by the way.:cool:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Woh! That didn't work the way I wanted it to. How come I got a link instead of a picture?

I think it shows up that way to lessen the bandwidth hoggage. I am not savvy with this sort of thing, so I just might be talking out of my keister. LOL!:lol:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Redneck condo???

Can you believe that I posted that same link on another forum and it was deleted on the grounds that it was racist and anti-white!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Here's a piece of art that I did a while back. Just wanted to see how it uploads. This shouldn't upset anybody.
Rednecks indeed! How is that racist?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Here's a piece of art that I did a while back. Just wanted to see how it uploads. This shouldn't upset anybody.

Very nice, Cliffy!:cool: You are quite talented.:smile:

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC

Cliffy, when you click on the paperclip and upoload let it finish.. After its done look at it again and click on the name so it appears on the screen ( the pic name should appear like so " [ ATTACH ] 938 [ / ATTACH ] " ) in this window.. If you preview post you should see the picture in the preview, if not you missed a step..

Cheers..

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I wish I had your kind of talent. I can only create stick-figures, and poor ones at that.:lol: