Bloody George Zimmerman

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Member of a Trayvon Martin justice group is sent home from court after trying to get a place on the George Zimmerman jury

A potential juror in the George Zimmerman trial in Florida was dismissed from court over a Facebook post on a campaign website that said the 'justice system needed an enema'.

The potential juror identified on his Facebook page as Jerry Counelis, gave rambling answers to the attorneys when asked if he would be impartial to the Trayvon Martin shooting case, on the third day of jury selection.

But the unemployed painter, who said he would have no problem being sequestered if chosen to serve, was ordered to leave because of comments he made on a Facebook campaign page.

more

Member of a Trayvon Martin justice group is sent home from court after trying to get a place on the George Zimmerman jury | Mail Online

now, about that douchebag:

Trolling a Troll: Digging Dirt on Jerry P. Counelis

The name of the stealth juror that was dismissed today from court after lying about commenting on Facebook about the Zimmerman trial is Jerry P. Counelis. Matt Gutman reported that Counelis wrote at the Facebook page of Coffee Party Progressives “I can tell you THIS. “Justice” is coming.” Irony here is that Counelis wrote his Facebook post right as Gutman released the call from DeeDee and as he began releasing photos of Zimmerman that didn’t show the full extent of his head injuries.

Some dirt on Counelis just because:

-A man with the same name in Seminole County was listed by the Orlando Sentinel in the early 1990s as being charged with “repeat violence” against a Hillary L. Soff.

-A mugshot of his son, Johnathan Counelis, who is listed in a birth announcement as being Jerry’s child with the above-named Soff.
-A guy named Frank Taylor whose website/chatroom is very cat-friendly (indicating his liberalism) shouted out Counelis for linking to an article of interest. I’d assume that Counelis participated on Taylor’s website.

-Counelis also posted some stringently supportive comments for the Palestinian cause. His biggest crime may be his liberal use of CAPS.

-A pretty cool picture of Counelis.

-Occasional petitioner at Change.org.

-He wasn’t necessarily pro-Obama. More of a Bernie Sanders guy.

Developing…

Trolling a Troll: Digging Dirt on Jerry P. Counelis | Gucci Little Piggy

iOwnTheWorld.com » Blog Archive » Progressive Douchebag Who is Part of Trayvon Martin Justice Group Tries To Lie His Way Onto Jury

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that all references to this pending court case are being referred to in the media as the Trayvon Martin trial as opposed to the George Zimmerman trial? I'm not commenting on the case itself, I honestly haven't been following it all that closely to be honest but it stuck me as unusual as I'm often the first one to complain when murder trials commence that the media is all about the (alleged) perpetrator and not the victim.

Just something I noticed the other day while browsing online news sources.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via LiveLeak:

George Zimmerman gave this interview to an investigator a few days after Trayvon Martin's shooting. The investigator was using a laptop to analyze the stress levels in his voice to detect signs of lying. A report indicates that Zimmerman passed this test, concluding there was "No deception indicated," according to The Smoking Gun.

Zimmerman passed this test, - YouTube

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Judge Rules Speech Experts Who Say it Was Trayvon Martin Screaming in 911 Call Can’t Testify in Zimmerman Trial

SANFORD, Fla. (AP) — The judge in the murder trial of George Zimmerman said Friday that prosecution audio experts who point to Trayvon Martin as screaming on a 911 calls moments before he was killed won’t be allowed to testify at trial.

Judge Debra Nelson’s written ruling was released Saturday. She had heard argument during a multiday hearing on whether to allow testimony from two prosecution experts. One expert ruled out Zimmerman as the screamer and another said it was Martin. A defense expert argued there was not enough audio to determine who the screams are coming from. Zimmerman’s attorneys also argued that the state experts’ analysis is flawed.

Judge Rules Speech Experts Who Say it Was Trayvon Martin Screaming in 911 Call Can’t Testify in Zimmerman Trial | TheBlaze.com