Bloody George Zimmerman

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Calling the kid a ****** doesnt seem like youre reacting only to zimmermans lack of proven guilt. Which, btw, is six astrisks which leave me wondering what six letter slur you leveled on a black kid.

Karrie, that was his twitter handle. I didn't call him a ******, he called himself a ******.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The way this forum has been replacing with asterisks common words like analytic (this one now fixed) I will not prejudge someone when that happens...in this case this is just what happened when the press had Zimmerman tagged as "white" and that picture of a white man killing a black kid is now "imprinted" on a lot of people's mind, and they see racism around every corner.

see http://forums.canadiancontent.net/members-lounge/111668-shooter-vs-s.html

And once they falsely called him white they made no attempt to correct the lie. They just rolled with it. They know their targeted audience is too dumb and racist to use facts and reason.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
So anyway...

It's a photograph that very few had seen before.

We all saw the cleaned-up, doesn't look like he'd been in a serious fight Zimmerman.

Others we hadn't normally seen are on the site in the OP too.

That's all.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
And once they falsely called him white they made no attempt to correct the lie. They just rolled with it. They know their targeted audience is too dumb and racist to use facts and reason.

...and weirdly, this was in the news for about two weeks already before I first
saw a picture of the "kid" where he wasn't 11yrs old & in a football uniform or
something along those lines.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
For starters Zimmerman is Caucasian, he isn't black or Polynesian or Asian. Then I have to say I am amazed that so many people on message boards know so much about what happened that night since only one witness knows and that is Zimmerman himself. His version certainly wouldn't be self serving would it? What we do know is a grown man was following a kid, he was told not to do that by the dispatcher. Certainly it made the kid nervous, enough so that his girlfriend who was on the phone heard him say "why are you following me", beyond that we do not know what happened. But I do know if I had been followed by an adult when I was a kid I'd have been very nervous too. The only other thing we do know is that Zimmerman had a record for violence , the kid did not.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Close Christianna...

In Mexico only 50% are truly white while a big chunk of the rest of the "Latinos" are Natives that used to live in the US prior to being punted post Spanish/American war or are of Mayan descent.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Interesting article. It certainly paints the picture in a totally different way.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Pics From Trayvon Martin’s Cellphone Show Guns, Drugs…

zip:

Doesn’t exactly fit with the St. Skittles narrative pushed by the left.
ORLANDO, Fla. — Attorneys for George Zimmerman have released another round of evidence that include multiple photos and texts from Trayvon Martin’s cellphone, as well as school records and videos.

Zimmerman has maintained he shot and killed the 17-year-old Martin in self-defense as the teen was attacking him near his Sanford home. He has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder charges.

Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara, could use in Zimmerman’s defense several videos that were extracted from Martin’s cellphone, as well as several videos from the Miami Dade Schools Police Department and Martin’s school records.

Circuit Judge Debra Nelson allowed the defense to delve into Martin’s personal life and phone records, ruling the information could be relevant if it showed the teenager had a propensity for violence.

The photos are in sharp contrast to the ones of Martin that were released soon after his shooting death.

One of the photos shows Martin blowing smoke and others show what appear to be a marijuana plant.

There are also photos of someone holding a Glock handgun, but it’s unclear if the hand in the image is Martin’s.

Zimmerman defense hopes cellphone pics show Trayvon Martin as... | www.wftv.com

http://www.wftv.com/gallery/news/local/photos-trayvon-martin-cellphone-pics-released/g9wK/#3454218

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Latino is not one of the 4 or 5 actual races. He is still Caucasian.

Then why are Latinos considered minorities? Why do Latinos get preferential treatment with regards to affirmative action and Caucasians do not? Why is there even a separate box to check on certain applications that says Latino? Why is profiling Latinos considered racist?

The bottom line is they wanted George Zimmerman to be white. They saw the name and they thought it was a white guy killing an African-American. When they found out he was Latino they stuck with it and simply called him white.

He's not.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
BTW, the pistol shown is definitely NOT a GlocK.

Oh, and Zimmerman's much-loved grandmother, who lived with them in his childhood, is black.

And he mentored black children.

And his business partner, a personal friend, was.....black.

Must all be a clever cover for his obvious racism.

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
Perhaps Zimmerman wouldn't be in this trouble if he had simply obeyed the police dispatcher when he was told to get back in his car. I have noticed in my long life that most people bring their troubles on themselves.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Perhaps Zimmerman wouldn't be in this trouble if he had simply obeyed the police dispatcher when he was told to get back in his car. I have noticed in my long life that most people bring their troubles on themselves.

A 9-11 dispatcher has NO legal authority.

Even if they did, they said (in reference to Zimmerman following Martin) "We don't need you to do that"....hardly an order.

Zimmerman replied "OK", which would suggest he broke off tailing Martin at that point.

It seems to me Martin brought his own troubles on when he started banging Zimmerman's head on the pavement.

Zimmerman is, IMHO, being railroaded.

UNLESS there is startling NEW evidence, justice demands Zimmerman be completely exonerated.