Bloody George Zimmerman

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
First of all, there were no "instructions". "We don't need you to do that" is NOT an instruction.

Secondly, the instructions of a 9-11 operator, even if there had been some, carry absolutely no legal authority.

Third, unless you believe he smashed his own head in, he was attacked.

Self-defense is a right.

Whoa- The picture does not look like he was in a fight for his life but that may not be accurate. Pictures as CCTV on a number of occasions show only what you think you see. Easy to misinterpret at times. Very easy.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Whoa- The picture does not look like he was in a fight for his life but that may not be accurate. Pictures as CCTV on a number of occasions show only what you think you see. Easy to misinterpret at times. Very easy.

From the back:

ABC Exclusive: New Zimmerman Photo Shows Bloodied Back of Head. Warning, Graphic Photo - George Zimmerman - Fox Nation

A little more, with doctor's report:

Trayvon Martin killing: George Zimmerman treated for broken nose and cuts on his head | Mail Online

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
But considering the circumstances, if someone had to die, I prefer it to be the "no limit ******" than the good citizen, as he was the man defending himself.

Removed inappropriate language and blatant insult

Time out.

There is nobody here who does not know about Andem's warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Ya I hate it when I'm watching TV minding my own business and I smell a jigaboo walk by, with skittles no less.
Don't argue with me cuz we all know spics hate jigaboos.

I believe this is what we call reverse discrimination. George Zimmerman called 911 broke of the pursuit then had his head beat on a curb until the skittle totin 6 foot gang associated punk was shot dead. But hey let's not include the facts.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Personally I don't care how bloody he was or wasn't he followed the kid down the street with a gun.
He started this whole thing and all the guy was doing was talking on his cell phone. Zimmerman is
guilty of poor judgement is that it? No he decided to take matters into his own hands and now he
will likely pay the price for it.
If he approached me on the street and tried to hold me without having a badge I would have beat the
hell out of too, or worse. If you are not a cop and you attempt to restrain me without paper work you
are taking a chance that the person is going to protect himself as this young guy tried to do.
He couldn't win a fight so he shot him and fight Zimmerman started as he provoked it.
How do we know he started it? He went down the street armed and attempted to restrain someone
who did nothing wrong without a shred of proof, because he looked suspicious. Its only too bad he
gets to live while the guilty person is still walking round.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Personally I don't care how bloody he was or wasn't he followed the kid down the street with a gun.
He started this whole thing and all the guy was doing was talking on his cell phone. Zimmerman is
guilty of poor judgement is that it? No he decided to take matters into his own hands and now he
will likely pay the price for it.
If he approached me on the street and tried to hold me without having a badge I would have beat the
hell out of too, or worse. If you are not a cop and you attempt to restrain me without paper work you
are taking a chance that the person is going to protect himself as this young guy tried to do.
He couldn't win a fight so he shot him and fight Zimmerman started as he provoked it.
How do we know he started it? He went down the street armed and attempted to restrain someone
who did nothing wrong without a shred of proof, because he looked suspicious. Its only too bad he
gets to live while the guilty person is still walking round.

He was permitted to carry a gun, he called 911 and once instructed to stop following the kid he did. Unfortunately, the innocent little kid who stood over six feet decided to attack Zimmerman and was shot. Zimmerman may have been stupid in following the kid, but using your thinking every woman who is raped for getting too drunk or dressing provocatively or just waiting too long to say "No." had it coming.

The fact of the matter is that the Media misrepresented the facts, the District Attorney charged Zimmerman for political expediency and Trayvon Martin wasn't the sweet little skittle eater. The person that got this kid killed was himself.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
He is a concerned citizen that successfully defended himself from an attack by a criminal.

I notice that there are a lot of angry replies to this thread. But again I urge all of you to be cautious in your opinions and replies because the facts have NOT been ascertained in a court of law. All we are getting is a bunch of opinions from people who were not there or from the newspapers who have their own agendas.

Recall previously how I urged the same caution because of our discussion of the nefarious "Wilding" case. Back then thousands of angry whites said this affirmed their view of young black men. Rush Limbaugh had a field day that lasted one week over it as well in which he repeated that black men were all out to rape white women. Then, a few years later, we learned that these guys were all innocent. Now a new documentary has been made on it:

Ken Burns co-directs the powerful documentary 'The Central Park Five' - CSMonitor.com

Also remember that Limbaugh never retracted his comments after the truth was disclosed. And those racist cops retired and are now enjoying a good pension when they should have been arrested, charged with conspiracy under the RICO statute, and been forced to spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Therefore, again, before making such angry posts, proceed with caution until ALL the facts have been fully disclosed.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I notice that there are a lot of angry replies to this thread. But again I urge all of you to be cautious in your opinions and replies because the facts have NOT been ascertained in a court of law. All we are getting is a bunch of opinions from people who were not there or from the newspapers who have their own agendas.

Recall previously how I urged the same caution because of our discussion of the nefarious "Wilding" case. Back then thousands of angry whites said this affirmed their view of young black men. Rush Limbaugh had a field day that lasted one week over it as well in which he repeated that black men were all out to rape white women. Then, a few years later, we learned that these guys were all innocent. Now a new documentary has been made on it:

Ken Burns co-directs the powerful documentary 'The Central Park Five' - CSMonitor.com

Also remember that Limbaugh never retracted his comments after the truth was disclosed. And those racist cops retired and are now enjoying a good pension when they should have been arrested, charged with conspiracy under the RICO statute, and been forced to spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Therefore, again, before making such angry posts, proceed with caution until ALL the facts have been fully disclosed.

You are absolutely correct.

My reaction is exactly that:

a reaction to the railroading of a man that has NOT been proven guilty.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Calling the kid a ****** doesnt seem like youre reacting only to zimmermans lack of proven guilt. Which, btw, is six astrisks which leave me wondering what six letter slur you leveled on a black kid.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
He is a concerned citizen that successfully defended himself from an attack by a criminal.
I notice that there are a lot of angry replies to this thread. But again I urge all of you to be cautious in your opinions and replies because the facts have NOT been ascertained in a court of law.

So you go hard in the other direction...that's logical. :roll:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Calling the kid a ****** doesnt seem like youre reacting only to zimmermans lack of proven guilt. Which, btw, is six astrisks which leave me wondering what six letter slur you leveled on a black kid.
The way this forum has been replacing with asterisks common words like analytic (this one now fixed) I will not prejudge someone when that happens...in this case this is just what happened when the press had Zimmerman tagged as "white" and that picture of a white man killing a black kid is now "imprinted" on a lot of people's mind, and they see racism around every corner.

see http://forums.canadiancontent.net/members-lounge/111668-shooter-vs-s.html