baby names

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
update:

Last night it was confirmed that our baby has a heartbeat and can kick loud enough for a doppler machine to pick it up. My wife is the perfect weight, has perfect blood sugar and has the highest hemoglobin recorded in her town :0)

I'm excited

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
update:

Last night it was confirmed that our baby has a heartbeat and can kick loud enough for a doppler machine to pick it up. My wife is the perfect weight, has perfect blood sugar and has the highest hemoglobin recorded in her town :0)

I'm excited

But what? No name yet. Decisions decisions.:wave:

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Just don't repackage a common spelling when you choose one. Please. I never realized 'til the last thirty years you could spell Cathy 30 different ways. Stick to the tried and true. I like Stan. Strong name. You picked it.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I like it, i do, but i dont think it'll stick. My wife has gone off it i think. Currently i'm hoping it'll be a girl so i don't have to think of a boy's name!

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Amelia is my favorite girl name. I hope the pregnancy is a very happy time for you both:)

Do you plan on finding out the gender before the little one is born?

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
We were discussing the matter last night and decided there's no real reason not to, except that sometimes they get it wrong. I think we came to the conclusion we'll ask but treat the answer with caution. Scan is in april :0)

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
Im so happy for you Sweetheart :) Pregnancy can be such a great experience when shared. I remember hearing that first swoosh and I just cried. I finally KNEW I had another soul inside me. Its the most amazing experience.

NO girls! Boys take it from me........BOYS!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
i have a strong feeling it's a girl. I also have a strong feeling i know more than a pendulum :0)

Be surprised dude. It's better that way. And yes a girl will be easier on your nerves untill teen time. That's where I am now. I hope I don't have to lay a beatin' on no bad ass boys. Then there's PMS! LOL:wave:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
In my experience, you really truly want the first born to be a boy. First born girls are hellish come puberty. hellish. hellish!!