Apocalypse in different religions

Motar

Council Member
Jun 18, 2013
So Muslims and others should also discard the enthusiasm about the imams, sheikhs, saints, Jewish sages and prophets, and they should consecrate their glorification and sanctification to God alone.

How is this accomplished, SS?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Mahdi will liberate Palestine and unite the Arab and Muslims, and eradicate the disbelievers and Zionists.
Jews and Christians believe in God so they are not disbelievers nor is there any demand they convert to Islam.. It is the ones who have it wrong are the ones that will bite the dust. What has the Christian and Jews in a uproar is that Muslims will become the majority in some countries so they like to say they are democratic but with this aspect they are trying to find justification that the minority shoul rule over the majority. The right of return in Israel is the best example of that.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Having never been in an ethereal place, I cannot say if there is time there or not.
I do know that if there are goddesses and gods, I want to be around nice ones like Aermid or Branwen, Aphrodite or Euterpe, etc.

You certainly must have been because there is no other place for your origin.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
You certainly must have been because there is no other place for your origin.
My mother's womb is ethereal? lol Riiiiiight.

What has the Christian and Jews in a uproar is that Muslims will become the majority in some countries so they like to say they are democratic but with this aspect they are trying to find justification that the minority shoul rule over the majority.
lol Like Britland, for instance? Oh, wouldn't THAT get BL's knickers in a twist. haha

At any rate, most gods seem to be really malicious and quite childish (including the Chrsitian god of "love" and the Muslim god of "love"), so if they are real, I want nothing to do with them. I am sorry if it displeases some people in here that I do not like cruelty and maliciousness, but that's the way I am and I refuse to change.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
the soap simply breaks the oil into smaller molecules. The result is a mixture, not a compound. The oil is still oil.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
My mother's womb is ethereal? lol Riiiiiight.

lol Like Britland, for instance? Oh, wouldn't THAT get BL's knickers in a twist. haha

At any rate, most gods seem to be really malicious and quite childish (including the Chrsitian god of "love" and the Muslim god of "love"), so if they are real, I want nothing to do with them. I am sorry if it displeases some people in here that I do not like cruelty and maliciousness, but that's the way I am and I refuse to change.
Anything that has a beginning also has an end, for mankind at the end of the new earth we would become residents of the City of God, perfected in body and soul.

What part of, 'I do not bring peace, I bring death.' do you not understand?

The Church in Re:4 is above the clouds, it hardly matters to what didn't need to be built in the first place.
They would seem to be in danger a lot more than Canada or the US is. The UK doesn't have any natural resources to export and there is more than one hand for being the next banker so save bet would seem to be with a nation that is $3b in debt (like China) than one that is part of 5 that have one standing at $30B (USA and usual suspects)

the soap simply breaks the oil into smaller molecules. The result is a mixture, not a compound. The oil is still oil.
The water will evaporate but the soap never will.
Try putting it on a bearing and see what happens
Even vinegar on a piece of animal fat will dissolve the fat within a few days.Now multiply that my several factors of 10 with soap and the carbon molecule. True or False
Does oil mix with soap water
If by "mix" you mean does oil dissolve in soap water, then, yes.The structure of a soap molecule can be divided into two parts: it is in form of a long-chain hydrocarbon which covalently bonded to an ion(more likely a positive one).It is known that in solution with water, a soluble compound is split into positive and negative ions.The same thing happens to soap.However, a molecule of oil will attach itself to the long-chained hydrocarbon,which now has a negative charge; the consequence of this being that a molecule of oil has been removed from the "body" of oil introduced into the soap water.
Remember: A charged molecule dissolves in an ionic solvent, while a neutral molecule(one which does not ionize in solution) will dissolve in another non-ionic solution.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Anything that has a beginning also has an end,
That would make sense. Perhaps some things have neither, though.
for mankind at the end of the new earth we would become residents of the City of God, perfected in body and soul.
I'll pass. As I said, I have no wish to be associated with malicious, immature creatures.

What part of, 'I do not bring peace, I bring death.' do you not understand?
No part. If it exists, it also brings more suffering and grief than you can quantify. As I said, if it exists, your god is one very nasty piece of work. People keep saying that it created everything, so why would a loving creature create evil in the first place, if it did not enjoy seeing suffering and grief?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You are supposed to let yourself b' 'guided' by the Ancient ones. For mankind they first got 1,000 of teaching, then with Moses it was whittled down to 120 years. Summation, if you take the advice of anybody under the age of 120 there is a chance it is bogus advice. To get 'across the universe' so you knows how it works and that is 1,000 times longer that the 1,000 years which is actually 360,000 years. Then you progress into the 3rd and final phase of perfection by putting all that knowledge into work. A day in that place is 10,000 years long and there is a limit of 360,000 of them.

That would make sense. Perhaps some things have neither, though. I'll pass. As I said, I have no wish to be associated with malicious, immature creatures.

No part. If it exists, it also brings more suffering and grief than you can quantify. As I said, if it exists, your god is one very nasty piece of work. People keep saying that it created everything, so why would a loving creature create evil in the first place, if it did not enjoy seeing suffering and grief?
Neither does God, if forgiveness wasn't His strongest trait He would be alone. If 2/3 of the being that know all there is to know about 'good and evil' then are they also acting on blind faith or do the worship His strength and knowledge?

The is always the 'void', if you want to be alone that is the place to do it, sort of like the doldrums on earth's oceans. Basically is out universe so expanded that ole start cannot eject enough matter that a new star is born, Welcome to your new Black Hole, home the foreseeable future until yo find the 3rd heaven on the other side.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I don't think the universe had a beginning either, so? Speculation. I have more speculation, too. What if this is it and once you die, there is nothing that follows? What if your Bible is just a big hoax? After all it is only full of human words and humans have been know to lie.
Without evidence, putting faith in something is just asking for a kick in the head.

lol Just reminded myself of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huKSm0tAvhs

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Without being insane should be in there somewhere also. Biblicaly speaking, if the old earth theory is correct then the end of day 1 was 4BYA so the beginning of that first day is 10x greater than that or 40BYA. The big bang some 13B years ago was the merging of two black holes.

If it is a big hoax and the dead do not come out of the grave. For others it would be something unpleasant rather than meeting somebody 'helpful'. Other than that the grave still takes you at some point.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
If it is a big hoax and the dead do not come out of the grave. For others it would be something unpleasant rather than meeting somebody 'helpful'. Other than that the grave still takes you at some point.

Jews, Christians and Muslims think that there will be resurrection of bodies, then the souls will return to the bodies and Judgment will take place then.
In fact they misunderstood the texts of the Gospel and the Quran, and in fact, there will be no resurrection of the body, but the soul will be eternal and it is the true man, and the soul will be judged not the body.
Quran and Man after Death

Jews and Christians believe in God so they are not disbelievers nor is there any demand they convert to Islam.. It is the ones who have it wrong are the ones that will bite the dust. What has the Christian and Jews in a uproar is that Muslims will become the majority in some countries so they like to say they are democratic but with this aspect they are trying to find justification that the minority shoul rule over the majority. The right of return in Israel is the best example of that.

Jews disbelieve in Jesus Christ and disbelieve in Prophet Mohammed.
Christians disbelieve in Prophet Mohammed.
While most of Jews, Christians and Muslims will not believe in the Mahdi :) the Paraclete or the Comforter or Elia that will be raised in the Last Days); this is at the beginning; later on many will believe.
On the other hand, "The right of return in Israel" : has God commanded them to return, or have they come of their own accord, not commanded by God now?
While in the past God commanded them to enter the city of Jericho, and they rebelled against the command of God, and they were punished by bewildering for forty years.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/conflicts/english2.htm#Their_Rebellion_against_Their_Prophet_

In addition, in the past the people of Jericho were idolaters worshiping the idols, and God commanded Moses and his people to fight the people of Jericho and occupy their land.
While now the people of Palestine do not worship the idols, but they worship God alone without associate and they believe in Moses, Jesus and Mohammed; while it is Jews who disbelieve in all of that, and moreover, they accuse Mary mother of the Christ with the adultery, in addition to their disbelief in the Christ.

why would a loving creature create evil in the first place, if it did not enjoy seeing suffering and grief?
God is Most Gracious and Most Merciful: He shows mercy in this life of the World to both the believer and the disbeliever, because this life of the World is temporary one.
God loves the righteous work of man, and his kindness towards the weak and the poor.
But He dislikes the transgression and the doing of wrong.
This life of the World is a place of test and checking and trial: God tries all of them in this life of the World with good once and with evil another time to see whether they will persevere patiently or blaspheme in the time of distress. On the other hand, He tries them with good to see will they be grateful or not.

So God does not hate man when He afflicts him with distress or difficulty but He dislikes the cruelty and roughness with dealing with the orphan.
And He does not love man so that He gives him wealth and prosperity, but this is only checking and trial.
God created man to show him mercy and grace, but the disbeliever chooses to be against his Lord; and it is the disbeliever who refuses the blessings of God.

{15. As for man: whenever his Lord tries him [with prosperity] by being Generous to him [with wealth], and by blessing him [with many bounties], he will say: "My Lord has honored me [because He favors me a.]

16. But whenever He tries him [by poverty] and restricts his provision, he says: "Surely my Lord has humiliated me [with the poverty, because he hates me.]"

17. Nay b, but c you do not honor the orphan.

18. And [We hate that] you do not urge [people] on feeding the needy. d

19. And [We hate also that] you devour [the annual income of] the inheritance e successively [without paying alms to the poor and needy.]

20. And [that] you love [hording] the wealth with an ardent love f.}
a And therefore, He has given me this wealth; but he does not know that We are only trying him by that.
b i.e. neither do We love the man whom We enrich, nor do We hate the man for whom We restrict the provision, but We only try them by the richness and poverty.
Similar to this is His saying – be glorified – in the Quran 21: 35, which means:
(We try you [once] with evil and [another time with] good, so as to check you, then to Us you shall be returned [following your death.])
Then God – be glorified – said:
c i.e. but We hate the miser who does not honor the orphan.
d i.e. We hate the one who does not encourage people to feed the needy; it means: if he is able to feed them, he will not feed them; and if he is not, he will not encourage people to feed them.
e i.e. you devour the outcome of their possessions each year, without giving alms to the poor and needy.
f So that you collect it and do not expend out of it on the poor and needy.

The above is the meaning of the Quran 89: 15-20, the interpretation by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

For mankind they first got 1,000 of teaching, then with Moses it was whittled down to 120 years.

Why do you say Moses and Jesus and stop; why don't say Prophet Mohammed who confirmed the monotheism of the Ten Commandments, and broke up the idols of his people, and he believed in all the prophets of God preceded him, including Moses and Jesus, and he read the Quran which honors the mother of the Christ.

So all this silence about the truthfulness of the noble apostle or messenger of God: Mohammed - salam to him - is only because of the enthusiasm about Jesus, and considering him as God Himself or as His son, which Prophet Mohammed refused.

And why should you invite people to believe in Jesus, because the one who believes in Moses should believe in Jesus as sent by God Almighty, while you refuse the apostle of God, Mohammed who preached the monotheism?

The Disagreement of the

Jews and Christians believe in God so they are not disbelievers nor is there any demand they convert to Islam..

I have to correct some of my words in that post:
The Mahdi will terminate the Zionists; he has nothing to do with Christians in this respect.
Moreover, no one is compelled to convert to the Islam, but of course such one who will keep as a Jew or a Christian will lose in the Next Life because he disbelieved in God's messenger Mohammed and in the Glorious Quran which invite people to the monotheism and the exclusive devotion to God alone, and to discard the enthusiasm about the religious men like Jesus, the saints, Ezra, and the prophets including the enthusiasm about Mohammed himself or Ali or others.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Elevation requires knowledge (knowing) to belief is not even an attainment but rather an anfliction and encumbrance to proper enlightenment. I read that in a few places. Belief and knowledge are very far apart one can lose pocession of belief but not knowledge. even a concussion will not shake it out.

The global economy has entered a period of apocalyptic savagery. I expect it will be followed by a new dark age. This should be seen as proof of Gods wrath. It's a bit late for some of you to get to good works but that's how it goes, there's winners and loosers. A great many loosers this time I fear. Oh well maybe more bank regulation is called for.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
Thanks for your thoughts, Mahan. Foreknowledge about future events inspires us to prepare for such times in different ways.

The survivalist will instruct us to use this knowledge to assemble disaster supplies, to fortify our homes, to prepare "bug out" kits and to arrange alternate survival locations. The evangelist will urge us to use this knowledge to fortify our relationships with God and with other individuals of faith in order to respond in a Christ-like way to unprecedented events and to other people's responses to these events.

I am about to begin a group study of the Bible book of Revelation. Lord willing, the group will assemble weekly for about nine months to unearth and discuss the details of this apocalupsis. As this study will include supporting prophecies from other books of the Bible, I expect to gain a more coherent and comprehensive understanding of the continuing revelation of God as it unfolds.

As a Christian, I am advised by Christ to regard the unfolding of these events as certain and imminent and to prepare and respond as follows:

"When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near ... Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.” (Luke 21:31;36 NIV)
Encouraging and sobering at the same time.

In what ways are those of the Islamic faith advised to prepare and respond?
HiI'm not Mahan responding! According to some problems I talk isnted of him.
We have been advist from Hazrat Mohammad (sawa) and our Imams specially Imam Sadegh (as) about thid events as muslims we should prepare ourselves for the event.the day that Imam Mahdi (the twelfth Imam) and Jesus crist and some other people teturn to make their international government. Until then we should make ourselves ready by obeying the lord and not obeying saton and of course strengthen our relationship with God, so that in that time we can be one of the soldiers of Imam mahd (as).
I recommend you to study about Imam Mahdi and his rise and his great grandfather Imam Hussein and his unvictorious rise.
Any questions:I'm Kian , insted of Mahan for a while.
Regards

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
HiI'm not Mahan responding! According to some problems I talk isnted of him.
We have been advist from Hazrat Mohammad (sawa) and our Imams specially Imam Sadegh (as) about thid events as muslims we should prepare ourselves for the event.the day that Imam Mahdi (the twelfth Imam) and Jesus crist and some other people teturn to make their international government. Until then we should make ourselves ready by obeying the lord and not obeying saton and of course strengthen our relationship with God, so that in that time we can be one of the soldiers of Imam mahd (as).
I recommend you to study about Imam Mahdi and his rise and his great grandfather Imam Hussein and his unvictorious rise.
Any questions:I'm Kian , insted of Mahan for a while.
Regards

What will the Mahdi preach?
He will invite people to God, to God alone without associate or equal,
and to refrain from the enthusiasm about imams and sheikhs, because this will lead to associating them with God (Shirk), which is the most serious guilt that is unforgivable.
And to leave the sectarian divisions, and follow the Quran.

If they are guided, why will the Mahdi come? there will be no need that he should come, because they are rightly guided.
But in fact, he will come because they are misguided and fallen in the enthusiasm about the prophet and his family and his companions.

Hour with Ghosts

How is this accomplished, SS?

Such groups have been invented and enhanced by Zionists and imperialists to devastate the Muslim and Arab countries.
While the Tawheed or the 'exclusive devotion to God alone' is true and mandatory to every Muslim and to every servant of God, or else he will lose.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/hour/an_hour_with_ghosts.htm#A_tale_about_visiting_the_shrine_of_imam_Kazim

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Jews, Christians and Muslims think that there will be resurrection of bodies, then the souls will return to the bodies and Judgment will take place then.
In fact they misunderstood the texts of the Gospel and the Quran, and in fact, there will be no resurrection of the body, but the soul will be eternal and it is the true man, and the soul will be judged not the body.
That's not exactly how it goes. Upon death the 'breath of life will return to God and the dust will return to the ground. The act of dying pays for all sins in the flesh as soon as you are 'in the grave'. The resurrection is only for the people who will be alive for the 1,000 year period. The rest of the people will appear before God at the Great White Throne event so it is quite possible the 'breath of life' is the part that makes the appearance and the immortal body is given when New Jerusalem lands on the new earth and 'dust' is available.

The two witnesses will be the first two people to be resurrected and they are witnesses to the destruction of the unrepented Gentiles. Once that is done in a few hours the resurrection of the 12 Tribes and the Church will take place. Mary of Bethany, aka Beloved Disciple will be the first one to be given a perfected heart and an immortal body. The RCC doesn't even get that part right. lol

Jews disbelieve in Jesus Christ and disbelieve in Prophet Mohammed.
Christians disbelieve in Prophet Mohammed.
While most of Jews, Christians and Muslims will not believe in the Mahdi :) the Paraclete or the Comforter or Elia that will be raised in the Last Days); this is at the beginning; later on many will believe.
On the other hand, "The right of return in Israel" : has God commanded them to return, or have they come of their own accord, not commanded by God now?
While in the past God commanded them to enter the city of Jericho, and they rebelled against the command of God, and they were punished by bewildering for forty years.
I'm going to stay with the two witnesses being the Moses of the latter days and they alone will be doing things that only God is supposed to be able to do. Their opposition are some fallen angels so they are no slouches in what power they have also.

Why do you say Moses and Jesus and stop; why don't say Prophet Mohammed who confirmed the monotheism of the Ten Commandments, and broke up the idols of his people, and he believed in all the prophets of God preceded him, including Moses and Jesus, and he read the Quran which honors the mother of the Christ.

So all this silence about the truthfulness of the noble apostle or messenger of God: Mohammed - salam to him - is only because of the enthusiasm about Jesus, and considering him as God Himself or as His son, which Prophet Mohammed refused.

And why should you invite people to believe in Jesus, because the one who believes in Moses should believe in Jesus as sent by God Almighty, while you refuse the apostle of God, Mohammed who preached the monotheism?
I'm quite willing to entertain the idea that the Quran is the sermon that Jesus gave to the village where the woman from the well came from. Revelations has the time down to events that happen within the same hour and I don't think any other book can match that, let alone surpass it. I would think that if the OT is the guide for a specific group then the Quran would have been the book that favers the people that are not part of the 12 Tribes and what their path to salvation looks like as all of them will be made alive at the Great White Throne event.

I have to correct some of my words in that post:
The Mahdi will terminate the Zionists; he has nothing to do with Christians in this respect.
Moreover, no one is compelled to convert to the Islam, but of course such one who will keep as a Jew or a Christian will lose in the Next Life because he disbelieved in God's messenger Mohammed and in the Glorious Quran which invite people to the monotheism and the exclusive devotion to God alone, and to discard the enthusiasm about the religious men like Jesus, the saints, Ezra, and the prophets including the enthusiasm about Mohammed himself or Ali or others.
An 'infidel' in the Quran is a person that doesn't believe in God at all, true or false? (Merchants have money as their god)
A believer that is sinning will be corrected rather than being cast away, true or false.