ANTI-AMERICAN BIAS --- THE ZEITGEIST OF THE WORLD

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
W has done F..k all about the real player of weapons of mass destruction N Korea there Jim :x His good buddy Rummy was on the board of directors that sold the reactor to N Korea :evil:
Its called PROBLEM,REACTION,SOLUTION Bush and Cheney and the gang are the masters and you take their bullshit hook line and sinker :lol:

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
[http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Mar05/Bageant0321.htm]

Just to feed you more of what you live on, consider an article by a friend of mine in my town.

And now to respond to you mrmom2.

There are several herds running around, and you're in one of them. Is it herd instinct?

Does one see another herd and think, well that herd has no individuals that think for themselves?

Your brief but shallow point on North Korea is a case in point.

[/url][/quote]

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Huh :? I only beleave in facts there Jim and the fact is your pal Rummy sold the reactor to N Korea and them blamed Cinton for it
Another one of their favorite tricks DOUBLE SPEAK :wink:

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
The company is based in Zurich, called ABB and Rumsfeld the only American on the board who said nothing of it during the Clinton's administration of being the World's friend.

Even the SOBs of the world such as Rumsfeld got to play with the herd instinct of the world of which you are a paying member.

But no ire towards the Swiss who provided the nuclear reactor, the French, the Germans and Russians who are largest exporters of Nuclear power and who are currently instrumental with Iran's nuclear power?

The sellouts are even larger and more voracious in Europe my friend.

And perhaps Douglas McArthur was right.

But then again this board isn't big on how history could have made another turn.

And so let us look at Yugoslavia and Iraq begin a new future which isn't easy (nor was there to French democracy or American) but a process that will be necessary------one that was denied to North Korea.

This way at looking at history and current events should be enough to inform you that confusion is the truth and that no leader or zeitgeist can ever be sure of itself.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I'm in a group that loves to poke at the certitude of anyone, whether it be self-justifying American anti-bias, or all Europe bashing.

Let's strive for the balance of equal opportunity loathing and then let's ridicule all loathing for it assumes itself to be morally superior.

Crazy wisdom is necessary, one that doesn't make sense in a sound bite or a quick look.

Let's abhor the mini-fact.

Let's distrust ourselves more than our leaders.

That's harder.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I'm an observer.

I see you watching the American fire in front of you.

But you don't see the fire started by other culprits behind you.

You watch that fire.

That's good.

I'll watch the non-American fire coming to your posterior.

You would think that you would find all fire equally alarming?

But you all are enchanted with your selective indignation.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
You started a thread about Anti-American bias, jim. Start a thread about why people don't like Robert Mugabe, and I will respond accordingly.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
LOL, Hard Luck Henry. !!!

You didn't start a thread on Robert Mugabe, or Milosovec or on Saddam, did you?

You and I both know that people get a lot more stoked up emotionally over this topic.

No country in this world had people marching in the streets condemning any one of those 3 guys. Nor was there any marching in the streets comparable to the intensity we witness everywhere.

Moral indignation has a huge smug component like a horse with blinders.

I'm only saying what is obvious and yet what is so difficult for anyone on this board to admit.

You think Kim of North Korea gets the emotions going as much as Bush does?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
It's fashionable these days to hate Americans and Bush, moreso than any crime done by another country or its leaders.

Has it ever occurred to you that there is a reason why the world hates george Bush? Has it occurred to you that the world has reason to angry with the US?

Do you ever stop and look at your actions in the world and consider that people aren't as ignorant about those actions as most Ameircans are?

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
It has certainly occurred to me why the world hates Bush Amerika.

Has it occurred to you why no one protests in the streets about a Milosoc, a Mugabe, a Saddam, or a Kim?

Maybe this is division of labor.

Maybe you're best suited to see only American sin.

Maybe Americans know their own hypocrisy better than any country knows their own. We are certainly getting better practice at it than you.

After all by accident of location and history, Canadians have not gone through the fire of a continual test, but rather like to think despite not being tested they would still choose always the morally superior option.

And maybe, most likely, most other citizens of other countries are as myopic of those outside their own borders and live in a bubble just as much as they assume America does.