Annexation of Canada to the United States of America.

51% of Canadians voted YES to join USA.

• Would ou fight for Canadian Sovereignty, by any means..

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Leave Canada

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Nope, join the USA and spread butt cheeks

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • other..

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Annexation of Canada to the United States of America?

Annexation to the United States of America? No.
Amalgamation at some point to the United States of Canada? Maybe.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I think we already are, except for the formalities!

Remove the formalities and it would sure eliminate the costs at both sides of the border.

Probably not much to worry about in our life time. U.S. is on the ropes so they won't be buying us anytime soon.

So, which is it?

Are we, or are we not already part of the USA? You've made 2 opposing statements.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So, which is it?

Are we, or are we not already part of the USA? You've made 2 opposing statements.

Don't know how you figure that, officially we are still two separate countries that part isn't going to change anytime soon. As far as business goes, there's a strong U.S. influence and outfits like Target is moving in. Of course we'll be depending on them militarily when the sh*t hits the fan.

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
sorry pal, I see to many similarities to the two below flags, not a big believer of any kind of peaceful succession.... ;-)

I see similarities in them as well. But that doesn't negate the fact that Quebec was on it's way to peaceful secession.

I'll cite the fact that they accepted the outcome of the referendum, without resorting to violence, as evidence supporting my position.
As Andre Phillipe Gagnon did in an old end of the year show in Quebec(playing PM Jean Chretien
aproximate quote btw

Quebec is like a woman,gives the impression it will say yes,but at the last minute it say no.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You wanna make jokes, go to the joke forums. Questions about the disintegration of my Country I take seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
This forum seems to have gotten more to identifying who is an idiot and less about issues of debate. Is it really necessary (with one or two exceptions) to identify people with whom we disagree as idiots?

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
This forum seems to have gotten more to identifying who is an idiot and less about issues of debate. Is it really necessary (with one or two exceptions) to identify people with whom we disagree as idiots?

No no no in this PC society,they can't be refered to as idiots,the correct PC term is "Reality Show Fans"

I wouldn't mind if Canada was annext,or become part of the USA,it will make it the biggest nation (as in land size) just one thing i may not like is,being told to go fight in a war that would be started on false pretext.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
wow, was just searching for an article to show how Canada would be better off, using Debt per taxpayer as an example.. this article just blows my mind..

Global Debt Clock | Canadian Taxpayers Federation

"Measuring debt between countries is best done by comparing total public indebtedness per capita and total public indebtedness as a percentage of GDP. By the first measure, Canada - with $36,900 - is worse than the United States at $27,500 and only marginally ahead of bankrupt Greece with $34,100. Using total public indebtedness as a percentage of GDP, Canada (82%) is much worse than the United States (58%) but trailing Greece (128%)."

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Well that money uselessly spent on military budget,just to fight an enemy who uses flintstone arsenal,bank and some companies that asked for bailout,cause they were irresponsible.

Your lack of respect for the Canadian Military is astounding. 1 to 1 or hell, 1 to 10, they kick ass and take numbers.

You don't have to agree with where they are engaged but to deem them fighting phantom armies is ridiculous.

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
Your lack of respect for the Canadian Military is astounding. 1 to 1 or hell, 1 to 10, they kick ass and take numbers.

You don't have to agree with where they are engaged but to deem them fighting phantom armies is ridiculous.

HELLO by flintstone i mean AlQaeda,wasting billions of dollars on a toy F-35 to fight people hiding in afghan caves, WHAT THE FRAK.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Debt or no debt, free movement of goods or not, I would not stand by and watch this nation
over run by the folks from the south. It would not be an equal merger at all and everyone
knows that it would more likely be a case of Lebensraum, or living space for Americans.
We don't have a perfect system, we don't in many cases have a functioning system but it
sure beats what I have seen to the south of us.
In fact I want to see a government with some guts to begin to put some distance between
the two nations.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
As i said before in another thread,is Canada really a sovereign country,or still part of an empire.

Don't like it...leave then, and don't let the door hit ya on the ass on your way out.

Last edited by a moderator: