Andrew Coyne: No need for Tories’ ‘Throw Away the Key Act’

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sure. Personal costs now exist and you claim to have campaign against something you claimed was vote buying but turned out to be something first responders campaigned to have passed by Harper as well as not being able to use personal vehicles.

After you respond we'll discuss the lies in that response.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Sure. Personal costs now exist

Nope, our firefighters make money it doesn't cost them anything.

and you claim to have campaign against something you claimed was vote buying

Which I did

but turned out to be something first responders campaigned to have passed by Harper

Oops...I never said that there weren't first responders that campaigned for it. You must have imagined that when the pwning you were getting from me was making you so angry.

as well as not being able to use personal vehicles.

we are not allowed to respond in the municipality I'm in. If you have something other than your opinion on the matter, feel free to share it

I've made you look pretty silly today. I know it upsets you but surely you must be getting used to it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If they are paid they aren't VFFs....response lie 1

You had no clue there was a campaign to campaign against. You said it was Harper to buy votes...response lie 2

No personal costs now narrowed to "my municipality"....response lie 3

Pwned somebody...lie 4

Maybe you should take notes of your lies to keep up.?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Volunteering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Volunteering
Watch this page
"Volunteer" redirects here. For other uses, see Volunteer (disambiguation).

Volunteering is generally considered an altruistic activity and is intended to promote goodness or improve human quality of life. In return, this activity can produce a feeling of self-worth and respect. There is no financial gain involved for the individual

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Volunteering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Volunteering
Watch this page
"Volunteer" redirects here. For other uses, see Volunteer (disambiguation).

Volunteering is generally considered an altruistic activity and is intended to promote goodness or improve human quality of life. In return, this activity can produce a feeling of self-worth and respect. There is no financial gain involved for the individual

Go tell that to the federal government.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why? It clashes with your pathetic lies? How would asking them make you honest?

By your own goofy logic, any VFF that is paid per call is not a volunteer, yet the feds give them a VFF tax credit. Clearly the federal government disagrees with you. I'm not surprised. The angrier you get the more ridiculous your arguments become. Perhaps it's just your drug use.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I do think punishment should be a consideration when determining jail time and, sorry, but if you take someone's life you should be made to pay with your own. (Freedom in this case as I still don't believe in the death penalty.) If someone's violence is so explosive that they take another's life, why should I place any trust in their ability to control it? And since we're talking only of the most heinous offenders anyway, there can be no amount of blind trust placed in them, as far as I'm concerned.

Now I do think we need to do a thousand percent better with prevention, with intervention at young ages. That has the possibility of hope, to my way of thinking. But to take someone young and harden them to the point where taking a life is something they do, I just can't conceive of someone coming back from that. If they do, it's gotta be rare. When that much hate and anger gets ingrained, it goes deep. Plus I think it speaks more to their nature when they commit really violent acts at a young age, particularly to an innocent victim (ie, not a tormentor or bully for example). Like the girl who shoved another off that bridge in BC or the one in Toronto who pushed her boyfriend to kill her "nemesis". That sh1ts ingrained, that's who they are.

I agree...............90%. However I think there are instances where there can be ingrained hatred, without the general nature of the offender being hateful. Two things come to mind, an abused wife who has put up with abuse for years because she thought she had no other way out, another instance might be a step child who has been abused until he/she was finally big enough and able enough to do something about it.

I dunno. I just like making fun of those idiotic socks in that captain dinosaur pic of his. jocularity.

W.T.F. would anyone but a retard denigrate a guy over a pair of socks?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Why do you lie? You can't keep your lies straight so what makes you think you can lie your way out of a lie?

Wow...this has gone far past just me being in your head. You're losing it. Whatever you're smoking you should stop right away.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You aren't in my head. I'm running yours. I enjoy watching you dig yourself deeper and deeper and deeper by making you have to lie more and more. If you quit lying, I wouldn't be able to keep controlling you. You are giving yourself over to myself and everyone else who can keep pressuring you into lying.

All you have to do is admit you're a pathetic lying loser and I'll no longer have any power over you.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
just hope Mr. Harper doesn't get the idea...

Not much concern on that. Harper is pretty low on ideas.

You lie without being pressured?

You make a fool of yourself every time you're asked to back up your claims. Whether it's the cost of incarceration of how tax credits work, you should think long and hard before you post. You did a wonderful job of embarrassing yourself yesterday.