Alberta passes .05% law that was just declared unconstitutional in BC

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Would this be any different from other ways in which insurance works? In virtually all types of insurance we are categorized in groups according to our behaviour, lifestyles etc. :smile:

But in other cases, you get to defend your alleged behavior in court.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
All that the local pubs and bars have to do is apply for the same license as INSITE. Perhaps they too can get their annual operating costs subsidized by the tax payer
Pubs are going to hire RN's to sling booze? No thnaks. Most of the nurses I know are bitchy little linebackers with zero for a sense of humour.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I pay around $1600 a year for my 2012 truck with a $100 deductable using my 20% "excellent driver" discount.

Ooooooooooh, I pay about $800 a year (with seniors discount and 43% safedriving discount) for my 1990 F250 pickup with about a $300 deduction on comprehensive. When I drive off the road it could be fatal, when you drive off the road you might take out half an acre of wheat! :lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
If you were capable of doing so, I'd agree with that suggestion. N'kay.

Clearly I am. Since you are the one making unrelated comments it would seem you are having some difficulty. Perhaps you should just start at the beginning and try and muddle your way through.

Ooooooooooh, I pay about $800 a year (with seniors discount and 43% safedriving discount) for my 1990 F250 pickup with about a $300 deduction on comprehensive. When I drive off the road it could be fatal, when you drive off the road you might take out half an acre of wheat! :lol:

You had better shop around. I pay less than that and I'm not a senior.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Pubs are going to hire RN's to sling booze? No thnaks. Most of the nurses I know are bitchy little linebackers with zero for a sense of humour.

Do they have to be REAL RN's... I'm certain that there are some good looking women that might acquiesce to wearing a 'company uniform' that resembled a nurses outfit... In fact, to save money, we could use a little less material for the skirt and do our part to save the planet.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

That's just because the nurses assigned to you are the ones who are capable of dealing with crotchedy old curmudgeons. :lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Oh, I'm not personally aware of people taking their insurance premiums to court.

There insurance premiums are based on their driving record which can be defended in court....well...except for those instances where you don't get to defend yourself...you know...the ones you are all in favour of.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That's just because the nurses assigned to you are the ones who are capable of dealing with crotchedy old curmudgeons. :lol:
My wife's friends? Yeah I can't pick them although I can leave the house when they are over for tea.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We have several. But keep it quiet. I don't want to confuse too many people who have misinformed beliefs and enjoy them for myself.

http://atlas.nrcan.gc.ca/site/english/learningresources/facts/mountains.html#sk

Does this look like the SK you know?

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Mountain????????????? You mean where they've stockpiled some gravel? :lol:

I have a cabin in Elkwater. While the Cypress hills are not technically mountains, the Elkwater town site is the same elevation as Banff so it is rather impressive given the bald ass prairie that surrounds them

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Eastern Block of Cypress on the SK side is considered a mountain. 1392m isn't exactly a "gravel pile".

From up there you can see the mountains in Montana.