Alberta passes .05% law that was just declared unconstitutional in BC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Just pointing out what you do when you get PWND.

I know you can't face your own mistakes, but please don't make up stuff. I feel embarrassed for you, to watch you make a fool of yourself.

You GOT him Bear, he has absolutely nothing intelligent left to say! :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You GOT him Bear, he has absolutely nothing intelligent left to say! :lol:
I had him when he started typing "Nonsense"

E=MC2

You are wrong as usual.
Parroting others opinions, or what have you, really isn't saying anything intelligent.

Neither is posting links that support your opponents position. But you do that too.

I'd say carry on, but I'm already sore from laughing at you.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
E=MC2

You are wrong as usual.

Very enlightening (lately came into doubt) but I had that memorized 50 years ago...............where were you at that time. Oh and I believe the formula was lower case as I recall. e=mc squared (not X2)

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
It is too expensive to let it go on the way it has. Far too many people are being severely injured, or killed, and society just seems to consider this to be acceptable.

Unless some REAL TEETH are put into the DUI laws, it will continue to grow.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It is too expensive to let it go on the way it has. Far too many people are being severely injured, or killed, and society just seems to consider this to be acceptable.

Depends on what you mean by "consider this to be acceptable". Consider what acceptable?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Unless some REAL TEETH are put into the DUI laws, it will continue to grow.

What the thread is about! Pay attention.

The thread is about Alberta's new law. The Old Medic's post (to which I responded to) was about DUI in general. Maybe you and CB should pay attention.

The question to TOM remains.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Eat, drink and be Larry!