Abortion is not Immoral

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You have no idea what my opinion of Trudeau is.

I just don't understand why you're personalizing our constitution, as if one person alone was responsible for the whole thing and all of its implications. I think you need to step back from your hatred, and be a bit rational.

I think I do have some idea of what your opinion of Trudeau is, picture a sphere something like the earth my opinion of him would be fairly close to the South Pole and I think your opinion would be closer to the North Pole. Trudeau was a person with a lot of "book" education and could be fairly articulate in his speech "when he wasn't "fuddle duddling" and some would say he had a sense of humour. Otherwise he was not a deep person. Look at this so called Charter of Rights, I as a working person most of my adult life haven't personally experience any increase in "Rights", but the guy who comes to my door and murders me certainly has.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"I just don't understand why you're personalizing our constitution, as if one person alone was responsible for the whole thing and all of its implications" If you buy a widget and when you get it home it's not performing like expected, who do you go to complain about it? The head honcho of the company that makes them or the people on the floor fabricating and assembling them?

Last edited:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
If a product doesn't perform, you complain to the people responsible. Usually, some idiot union member who spends his days whining about how life was better before we had any rights.