Abortion demonstration just doesn't sound right.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
Again, she had the choice of having or not having sex. Unless she's a complete moron, she knows that there is always a possibility of getting pregnant when having sex.

and you're right, after 7 kids, what could I possibly know about pregnancy or birth.

a woman can take precautionary measures and still get pregnant, accidents do happen.... you think sex should solely be for having children? where the **** are you from?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
What responsibility?

exactly.

Again, she had the choice of having or not having sex. Unless she's a complete moron, she knows that there is always a possibility of getting pregnant when having sex.

and you're right, after 7 kids, what could I possibly know about pregnancy or birth.

a woman can take precautionary measures and still get pregnant, accidents do happen.... you think sex should solely be for having children? where the **** are you from?

Reread the red highlights idiot. The fact is sex is for getting pregnant. The only way around that is to get yourself fixed. Do "I" think sex is only for procreation? Far from it, but I do believe that if a pregnancy happens, then you must step up to the plate. Only the selfish and self centered believe that killing a child is a viable answer.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
That's right.... kill em rather than put them up for adoption.
Walk in demonstration for making adoption a faster, less
Complicated process.

Consider why you have failed in the passed.
achieve pro-life with a different vehicle then legislature.
Educate with a open mind without judging.

Pro-life has failed not because you are wrong about your Idea.

You have failed, cause you wish to impose your idea.
Transform your movement. Achieve Pro-Life withouts
imposing it on others, and you will succeed,

By making all other choices, other then Abortion so Free, so fast, and so available.

She had the right to choose before she spread her legs.
I can see your opinion is fueled by your disrespect of other life styles.
That attitude will not give you the result you are looking for.

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
She had the right to choose before she spread her legs.

another moron talking out of his ass.

I'm a hedonist.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
What the woman does with her own body is none of my business. I am not totally pro choice
either, because somewhere between force and freedom comes some measure of responsibility.
Whether people like it or not, abortion is going to be around for a long time down the road of
history. It has happened for centuries and will continue. I don't think you can force a woman to
have a child in a democratic society. Either by a backstreet method or a hospital or some other
means she will get rid of it. Women will begin to force their own abortion without ever telling
anyone they are pregnant.
Education is difficult here too, because passion and education or common sense have little to do
with each other. It is a question without an answer, as in an open and free society the next question
is who's morality? What you and I believe is moral or immoral, because others have no qualms about
getting an abortion and if it is not immoral to them, it is none of our business that is how open free
societies operate.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
another moron talking out of his ass.

I'm a hedonist.

Uhh... am I hearing physically old but psychologically baby puppets of the neocons describing their choice to not hear truth and to shut down the CBC so everyone can listen to Fox-north as a *lifestyle* choice???

There's NO WAY that kind of crap could happen without American involvement by those ****ing MBA's from the USA whom I dealt with who are super-easy to brainwash by the guys who control their frat houses.

Watch CDNBear jump in on this one.

The right-wing uber-capitalists are using taxpayer dollars to invent the robots to defend them in their fortresses while the globe overpopulate, starves, goes to war, and in the end they will emerge as grand global god-like emperors.

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Uhh... am I hearing physically old but psychologically baby puppets of the neocons describing their choice to not hear truth and to shut down the CBC so everyone can listen to Fox-north as a *lifestyle* choice???

There's NO WAY that kind of crap could happen without American involvement by those ****ing MBA's from the USA whom I dealt with who are super-easy to brainwash by the guys who control their frat houses.

Watch CDNBear jump in on this one.

The right-wing uber-capitalists knowing a point will happen when people will revolt are using taxpayer's dollars to invent the robots to defend them in their fortresses while the globe overpopulate, starves, goes to war, and the end they will be the ones to emerge as grand global god-like emperors.

What the Fu ck are you babbling about.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
What the Fu ck are you babbling about.

Spend some time dealing with post-Soviet eastern Europeans and you will know.

Now we have to deal with China.

The war is not between the east and the west.

The war is internal and is about who in charge will push it so far the army abandons.

You've never read history. You never noticed that regardless of the revolution, the tipping point was when the cops and army changed sides.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
That Moron talking out of his ass just pwned you.

/shrug

Don't worry about it to hard though its just a forrum.

Babbling incoherently about neocons while quoting my post is not owning me in the least. Its, once again, show a compete lack of brains.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Babbling incoherently about neocons while quoting my post is not owning me in the least. Its, once again, show a compete lack of brains.

xDDDDD

Then keep failing with pro-life
You remind me of someone that keeps walking into the same wall

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
I have a serious question which I know you won't answer, but... why do you think Capitalism is the same as Free Enterprise?

I bet you're scared to look at and answer that question. I bet it never occurred to you that what China is doing is Communist government with Free Enterprise economy.

In other words, you can't justify your support of child murderers.

Okee dokee... what are you going to do if we turn over every unwanted kid to you?

Lemme guess... you're going to ask for government support to feed them.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
In other words, you can't justify your support of child murderers.

Exactly.

I can't justify supporting killing children.
And I can't justify taking away the rights of choice.

So I say move in a direction to achieve Both.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
What do you mean by "Both"?

I see what you're saying about how we don't kill kids, and I can see how no matter what we take care of kids, but...

Do you think a soul exists in a fetus before the brain starts to develop?

I got an idea.

You're a strong guy so that means we can call a conference of all religious leaders in the world to not do that botched last global religious leaders convention which got snookered by the Roman Church marching in to politically subvert every action towards birth control.

They seriously see it as an issue of numbers, and so for them it is a war against Islam to see who breeds the most kids.

Many don't ****ing know their advantage as Canadians. Your prick kids get to make a game about trading it off.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/Augusts_Rhapsody.mp3 <-- click to play... pretend you're a native seeing whites come forth for the first time... first as frontiers men, then as pioneers... and how it felt.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
What do you mean by "Both"?

As in keep Abortion, but
Make all other alternatives more likely to be chosen.

Most people who wish to adopt go to other country's right now,why? the law's are so overbearing in Canada.
(have you seen adoption laws ? Its so complicated it makes me want to punch bunny's)
Less attractive = more people choosing abortion.

Talk to all the people who chose Abortion and learn, what would have made them chose differently.
Use that knowlage to support women in high risk, of choosing abortion, give them a chance at making
the decision of life by helping them.

You realize no one wants to have a abortion. the majority deep down know, its wrong

But circumstances in today's modern world blur the line, and sometimes You do need to make the hardest decision you will ever make of your life and proceed to have a abortion.

That freedom of choice, in Canada is here to stay. It is in our Constitution. It is our identity.
Never fight it directly That is a bet your sure the house will win the majority of the time.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Exactly.

I can't justify supporting killing children.
And I can't justify taking away the rights of choice.

Then it means reconstitution of proper social values:

I: http://tunes.digitalock.com/caribbeanblue.mp3 <-- click to play

Mom, dad and family, I knocked up a woman. She's good so I want the kid to grow up. She is going to feed and teach it language, and when it gets a brain I will teach it. I trust the wisdom of thou my elders and apologize in advance if the kid's a genetic mistake of the sort to create crime, whereupon the issue will be for me to deal with it for no father wants to throw his kid into the land of sticks unless it be truly known to be a problem that hard.

II: http://tunes.digitalock.com/dirtydeedjj.mp3 <-- click to play

I knocked up a woman and we both want an abortion.

III: I knocked up a woman and I'm so scientifically sophisticated because I was educated by Albertans at just before they got taken over by Lougheed's oil-invested family with stock in Imperial oil... before the MBA's took over... when conservatism was true... http://tunes.digitalock.com/The_Corries_Kismuils_Galley_v1.mp3 <-- click to play

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Everyone has an opinion and that is all it is, the law has been through this for decades and
there will never be a compromise. If the Conservatives were to turn back the clock and do
away with the rights of women, as soon as the left took power they would reverse it again.
The problem is we have to find a solution to the problem. It is not for us to determine if a
woman should have a baby and it is not up to us to tell people when they can and can't have
sex. Those are personal decisions. Even the definition of morality is not definite, as one
person claims certain social practices to be immoral but the participants do not think certain
acts are immoral. Notice I said social practices, because social practices and criminal
practices are two different things. Now lets see what is a social practice and what is a criminal
practice? Damn it gets more complicated all the time.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Everyone has an opinion and that is all it is, the law has been through this for decades and
there will never be a compromise. If the Conservatives were to turn back the clock and do
away with the rights of women, as soon as the left took power they would reverse it again.
Indeed sir, but people keep forgetting the only time Stalin backed down.

http://tunes.digitalock.com/raggletagglegypsio_dancemix.mp3 <-- click to play

It was when Stalin said Russians were not having enough kids.

At that point the women of Russia revolted and told him the only reason they were putting up with his crap was because he promised them control of their bodies.

The only time Stalin backed down.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"You're gonna get fat!"

"You have to finish school."

"You just started a career."

"What will the people at church think?"

"You're too young"

"You can't afford it."

"He doesn't love you."