Abortion demonstration just doesn't sound right.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Just take those off............

What do you mean? Can you clarify how my post was deflecting the obvious?

Last edited:

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Not quite, mentalfloss.

Currency existed long before capitalism. And if you claim that the system that brought more wealth, more scientific achievements, more art, more comfort and more freedom than any other in history is flawed, you are welcome to live somewhere else, free of the yokes of such a flawed system. I will not bother to convince you, or prove that, because, I am sure, you already know.

However, eugenics, the Holocaust and Planned Parenthood (pardon the redundancy) brought nothing but hurt, sorrow, grief and guilt. Getting rid of abortion, eugenics and Planned Parenthood would be a positive enhancement of capitalism - in other words - wealth, freedom and decency.

You seem to overlook the fact that all the globalist capitalists think the world is overpouplated and should be reduced to and kept at around billion people.

And just how do you think controlling another's body and their choices has a positive effect of freedom???? Just asking.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
You seem to overlook the fact that all the globalist capitalists think the world is overpouplated and should be reduced to and kept at around billion people.

And just how do you think controlling another's body and their choices has a positive effect of freedom???? Just asking.

It is not the capitalists that try to keep or make the population of the world low. To a capitalist every person is a consumer, therefore, PROFIT.

The people who who think that the world is already overpopulated are the fear-mongers who have no faith in human ability to overcome difficulties, those who are convinced that starvation is inevitable, those who are the children of idiots who were certain 30 years ago that the world will sink into and die of a new ice age.

The very same idiots who predict that if we don't start using candles, don't stop driving and don't stop eating meat the oceans will boil and we all will be under water.

The same ones who want to control population and under the guise of 'human rights' promote to kill millions of human babies, potential Mozarts, Newtons and Lincolns.

The same idiots who forget that even in the most industrialized countries in the world only about 5-10% of the land is under concrete, and only a small percentage of arable land is used for agriculture, yet, even then farmers are paid NOT to produce.

The same people who cry about inequality and cry about hunger in the 'third world', forgetting that the 'third world' is welcome to come and get all the help they never earned, if only they come and get it.

I am so sick and tired of the non-producing free-loaders and their fat-cat advocates blaming all the ills of the world on the people whose charity keeps their ungrateful belly full.