$1.70 a litre in BC

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
For GAWDS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT ENCOURAGE MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has ALREADY HAD MORE LSD than three humans could handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When is the last time you saw 'orange barrel' advertised anyplace than some black prison? Better hope they never heard any '60's rock or they will never leave.

Laughing at your 'inept-keepers' has some psychological effects alright.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The carbon tax added 1 cent to the cost. The high prices here are the oil companies gouging us because we don't want their phuking pipelines and super tankers; sheer greed and malice. They are just going to piss off BCers and galvanize our resistance.
Can you name one Canadian cirizen besides yourself that is against the pipelines? All 20 people I work with and their families are in favor and have had enough of delays.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The carbon tax added 1 cent to the cost. The high prices here are the oil companies gouging us because we don't want their phuking pipelines and super tankers; sheer greed and malice. They are just going to piss off BCers and galvanize our resistance.

You should be happy the price is even higher. If a carbon tax does work, the higher price should be even better for the environment regardless who gets the profit. BTW can you provide a link that says it is only 1 cent / litre? In Ontario, Wynne's old 'price on carbon' was about 15 cents / liter. Trudeau's is currently 4 cents scaling up to 11 cents over the next couple of years. Which is why I am skeptical about the 1 cent carbon tax.

As for your resistance, you can always just stop driving and take public transit.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Get used to the high prices.. it's going to be a long hot summer.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You should be happy the price is even higher. If a carbon tax does work, the higher price should be even better for the environment regardless who gets the profit. BTW can you provide a link that says it is only 1 cent / litre? In Ontario, Wynne's old 'price on carbon' was about 15 cents / liter. Trudeau's is currently 4 cents scaling up to 11 cents over the next couple of years. Which is why I am skeptical about the 1 cent carbon tax.
As for your resistance, you can always just stop driving and take public transit.

$0.09/L reported on the news for Carbon tax in BC

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
...dreaming of tidewater

You mean that lovely tide-water with all of that raw sewage floating around in it

Sadly I live here .

Regrettably, it does cost you indirectly in terms of the goods and services in the lower mainland that rely on using gas/diesel, etc

More uninformed opinion from the truther set

Fuel
Tax Rate Based on $35/Tonne of Emissions
Gasoline
7.78 ¢/litre
Diesel (light fuel oil)
8.95 ¢/litre
Natural gas
6.65 ¢/cubic meter

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/environment/climate-change/planning-and-action/carbon-tax

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
My 'resistance' is we are applying a tax that the EU and the US is avoiding. The uprising in France is over any carbon tax because they know the UN version is a scam rather than reality.

We are apparently a bit less intelligent than the French, . . . let that sink in for a few moments.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Sadly I live here .
Long long ago the Left Coast was once just the Coast and the people who lived there were for the most part in possession of the ability to discern what was best for this province. In this day and age, it is all but impossible to find a single thinking person whose mind has not been totally warped by all the virtue-signalling, anti-everything ideology of the NIMBYs. Thus, as I sympathize with you having to live in such demoralizing conditions, I do not extend that feeling to any of the NIMBYs having to decide whether groceries or gas are more important.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I fill my propane tank up for $9

That hasn't changed in several years.

BC pays the highes price for gas in North America because we will.

It goes into the pipeline at $1.30 or less a liter and comes out the other end at $1.70.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I was thinking that is what that paint is used for. It is you and your kind that know know how many molecules in the same room is 'the tipping point' thanks to all the notes that were taken. 'We' were more of the 'you need more' or 'that is way too much' types, . . . . if the other ones there were real that is.

POOR MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many LSD molecules needed to tip you fully into INSANITY??????????????????????????????????

Would the tipping point come if we slathered you in white paint???????????????????????????????

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It goes into the pipeline at $1.30 or less a liter and comes out the other end at $1.70.
*sniffles*

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

How big of a propane tank that's damn cheap for a 25 lb tank, as for the fuel it goes into the pipeline for under a buck a liter then your Gov. puts their mark up on it