$1.70 a litre in BC

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
What grand mystery?

We're getting screwed on gas like we always do.

So as I have said.......................................

the biggest beef LIE-berals have.......................................

with the price of gas......................................

is that somebody else is getting the gravy????????????????????????????????

And LIE-berals are not getting the credit for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Take your own advice Hoid buy electric, or was that your car that Taxslave reported on in the other thread?
The reasons moonbats haven't made the leap from gas to electric is they aren't homeowners and their landlord has no plans to add charging stations or they street park, won't pay or don't have time for a charge.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The reasons moonbats haven't made the leap from gas to electric is they aren't homeowners and their landlord has no plans to add charging stations or they street park, won't pay or don't have time for a charge.
I've run across far too many of these faux environmentalists who really do not believe they should have to live up to the principles they expect from everyone else.
Look at all the phony Hollyweird douchebags. Too many of those enviro-cretins are generating more emissions and leaving a larger carbon foot print in one year than the average family will in a lifetime. That's why they insist the rest of us must do our part, so they can continue enjoying their jet-set lifestyle. It's all about feeling good about "doing something about it" without actually having to put themselves out doing something about it. Sounds like Groper's vacations.

Ironically, Hoid drives an ICE powered vehicle and is currently whining about the price of gas in BC while I gave up driving altogether. I'll admit I voluntarily surrendered my licence for medical reasons, not because of any sort of environmental altruism. Yet Hoid is a willing slave to the oil companies while I, am not. And yet I'm the "White natty" because I'm pro-pipeline so HE can get cheaper gasoline. :lol: :lol:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I've run across far too many of these faux environmentalists who really do not believe they should have to live up to the principles they expect from everyone else.
Look at all the phony Hollyweird douchebags. Too many of those enviro-cretins are generating more emissions and leaving a larger carbon foot print in one year than the average family will in a lifetime. That's why they insist the rest of us must do our part, so they can continue enjoying their jet-set lifestyle. It's all about feeling good about "doing something about it" without actually having to put themselves out doing something about it. Sounds like Groper's vacations.

Ironically, Hoid drives an ICE powered vehicle and is currently whining about the price of gas in BC while I gave up driving altogether. I'll admit I voluntarily surrendered my licence for medical reasons, not because of any sort of environmental altruism. Yet Hoid is a willing slave to the oil companies while I, am not. And yet I'm the "White natty" because I'm pro-pipeline so HE can get cheaper gasoline. :lol: :lol:

The KEY BEEF that HOID holds against "white natty`s" ............................................................................

is that they REFUSE TO SWALLOW LIE-beral propaganda without QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals BELIEVE they are ENTITLED to tell us to "shut up"...............................................................

when we argue any point with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Yes , and even cheaper in Fernie .
And the same goes for the Heartland, pgs. :lol: Hope the Left Coast gas prices just keep rising and rising and rising - looks good on them and yet another reason to stay away from the Lower Mainland.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
It was that drunken sot Campbell, one of the less illustrious premiers of this province, who foisted that moniker upon us here in the Interior. We never had a say and every time I use it, I do so with a heavy dose of sarcasm.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
And the same goes for the Heartland, pgs. :lol: Hope the Left Coast gas prices just keep rising and rising and rising - looks good on them and yet another reason to stay away from the Lower Mainland.
Sadly I live here .

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
ICE seems like a good thing to power a car with. WE got lots of that with more every year.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And high gas prices may have beneficial effect on house prices in Vancouver too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If people FLEE to lower cost provinces with more sensible govt.............................................

housing costs in Vancouver may be reduced.............................................

or maybe Chinese gangsters will just BUY the city?????????????????????????????????

After all..........................................

Our idiot Boy Justin WANTS to increase trade with the Beijing Butchers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!