$1.70 a litre in BC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The carbon tax added 1 cent to the cost. The high prices here are the oil companies gouging us because we don't want their phuking pipelines and super tankers; sheer greed and malice. They are just going to piss off BCers and galvanize our resistance.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Cliffy your clueless it's not just oil company gouging, all three levels of Gov. is gouging (municipal, Provincial, Federal) and the starting price of CC nationally is $0.05/L, same as GST, BC is over that Provincially.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Pretty soon soon you will need $100k/yr just to drove a beater and they will be complicated enough you cannot work on them. That leaves public transportation as most people are too stupid to be able to maintain a bike.
Most people are out shopping so malls going on-line will save them when people have to decide if they want to drive or have some money to buy 'other things'. The home delivery business should pick up as well as electric trikes becoming the 'illegal taxi'

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The carbon tax added 1 cent to the cost. The high prices here are the oil companies gouging us because we don't want their phuking pipelines and super tankers; sheer greed and malice. They are just going to piss off BCers and galvanize our resistance.
You seem to be under the illusion the price will top out somewhere, once that is done the next round of increases will just be 'admin cost' that will be even high and nothing at all is changed in the hardware end. Welfare and the Utility companies love each other as neither is accountable as far as explaining any of the charges they come up with. 'Company Towns' and 'Company Farms' are being replaced with 'Company Nations' and more people suffer than it helps, . . . . like always.

Northern BC should join the Yukon/Alberta and set up a port that can handle the size of the ships lower BC cannot without building new ports.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I love listening to anti-oil shitheads whine about the price of gas. This is what you f*ckers wanted, suck it up bitches. There's an old saw that goes, "Be careful what you ask for because you just might get it."

Enjoy your high gases prices you hypocritical whiner.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The 'Carbon Tax' is a scam linked to Paris and the UN global warming bogus science. Would you be happier if it was called, 'keep the surfs one step above starvation level tax'?
The World Bank will fund any program that tackles that issue will be funded to the max, just don't expect anything in return other than a higher national debt.

The tax is meant to keep the desert regions from getting all the newest toys without paying a lot more than they have. If a forested country like Canada is in the hole how could any country ever be in the black?? We should be planting trees in the forest to get a lower rape rate.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't think Cliffy realizes all the upfront Gov. taxes and fees put on producers that are factored into the gouging of fuel pricing, and then comes all the backend taxes and fees we see and report.
It could be lower if Horgan wasn't using carbon tax income to make Port Mann bridge payments after he took the tolls off.

I still owe Treo $125 for tolls. F-ck 'em, I'll let Cliff pay my share one litre at a time.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't think Cliffy realizes all the upfront Gov. taxes and fees put on producers that are factored into the gouging of fuel pricing, and then comes all the backend taxes and fees we see and report.
Can I get some of the cleaned Ft Mac sand to use on the icy roads, in May?? They say that kind sticks to the tires better.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Might as well take up doing interior trim, or silk-screening, as a hobby if that is my daily drug. The mask traps the fumes, Right??
When your folks gave your 'Play Doctor' kit at Xmas did it include any living things??

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Tourism is going to be hit hard this summer for BC.

And Horgan will not be any better at wheedling federal compensation money............................

out of Our idiot Boy Justin......................................................

than Toronto mayor Jackass John the Sorry Tory has been!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the LIE-beral universe- sh+t rolls UP HILL to Ottawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Might as well take up doing interior trim, or silk-screening, as a hobby if that is my daily drug. The mask traps the fumes, Right??
When your folks gave your 'Play Doctor' kit at Xmas did it include any living things??

Oh MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What manner of TOXIC FUMES have you trapped under your mask???????????????????????????

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
No but you can have all the lacquer thinner you can huff.

For GAWDS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT ENCOURAGE MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has ALREADY HAD MORE LSD than three humans could handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
That depends. Are mixed nuts in the shell still viable seed?

I suspect you are more of a Jew Jew Bee type.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I was thinking that is what that paint is used for. It is you and your kind that know know how many molecules in the same room is 'the tipping point' thanks to all the notes that were taken. 'We' were more of the 'you need more' or 'that is way too much' types, . . . . if the other ones there were real that is.