Bloody George Zimmerman

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

This is a photo of George Zimmerman taken by a police officer on the night of February 26, 2012. A black and white photocopy of this image was provided by the State in the first Discovery. This high-resolution digital file was finally provided to the defense on October 29, 2012. This image was disclosed in the State's 9th Supplemental Discovery. In accordance with the updates to our media policy that we published on November 13, we will be making all public documents related to the case available on our website, including the rest of the State's 9th Supplemental Discovery as soon as we are sure it has been properly redacted according to the Court's stipulations on protecting information regarding specific witnesses.

George Zimmerman Photograph

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
He is a concerned citizen that successfully defended himself from an attack by a criminal.

Who he was looking for.
I can't actually disagree with your statement but Zim was an active participant in what transpired. This kid was really just going home with some skittles. He just had enough of gun toting whitey racists. He made a mistake. Too bad the wrong person died.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Who he was looking for.
I can't actually disagree with your statement but Zim was an active participant in what transpired. This kid was really just going home with some skittles. He just had enough of gun toting whitey racists. He made a mistake. Too bad the wrong person died.

Geaorge Zimmerman is white? When are you lefties going to open your eyes!? The guy is Latino!

Amazing how the libbies are still trying to insist this guy is white because his name sounds like a white guy's name. That is racist in and of itself.

Seriously... see the guy to Zimmerman's left... thats a white guy... the guy to the right... he's white too.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The whole Latino on black thing doesn't fit into the rage and selling ad space thing, so it was given a pass for the much preferred white on black thing.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
The whole Latino on black thing doesn't fit into the rage and selling ad space thing, so it was given a pass for the much preferred white on black thing.

The Latino Community must be laughing their heads off at this.

And you're right. Latinos and blacks can mow each other down by the car loads. When the name George Zimmerman came out the racist assumed Zimmerman was white. When they found out he was a Latino the dummies STILL called him white because they already stuck their foot in their mouth. So ABC came up with a new race... White Latino... to keep it a race thing. What a bunch of bigots.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The Latino Community must be laughing their heads off at this.

And you're right. Latinos and blacks can mow each other down by the car loads. When the name George Zimmerman came out the racist assumed Zimmerman was white. When they found out he was a Latino the dummies STILL called him white because they already stuck their foot in their mouth. So ABC came up with a new race... White Latino... to keep it a race thing. What a bunch of bigots.
My fave was when the blog-o-sphere was all a buzz about the white Jew that gunned down a poor innocent balck kid in cold blood.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Geaorge Zimmerman is white? When are you lefties going to open your eyes!? The guy is Latino!

Amazing how the libbies are still trying to insist this guy is white because his name sounds like a white guy's name. That is racist in and of itself.

Seriously... see the guy to Zimmerman's left... thats a white guy... the guy to the right... he's white too.

Same reasoning is used to state that Obama is black.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
My fave was when the blog-o-sphere was all a buzz about the white Jew that gunned down a poor innocent balck kid in cold blood.

And that same weekend 10 African-Americans including a little girl were cut down on the streets of Chicago by gunfire from other African-Americans. Nary a peep.

What a bunch of bigots.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Who he was looking for.

Yeah

He was fulfilling the duties assigned him by the community.

Nobody should have died.

But considering the circumstances, if someone had to die, I prefer it to be the "no limit ******" than the good citizen, as he was the man defending himself.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yeah

He was fulfilling the duties assigned him by the community.

Nobody should have died.

But considering the circumstances, if someone had to die, I prefer it to be the "no limit ******" than the good citizen, as he was the man defending himself.
And would they have instructed him to call the Police?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Did he follow instructions?

First of all, there were no "instructions". "We don't need you to do that" is NOT an instruction.

Secondly, the instructions of a 9-11 operator, even if there had been some, carry absolutely no legal authority.

Third, unless you believe he smashed his own head in, he was attacked.

Self-defense is a right.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Ya I hate it when I'm watching TV minding my own business and I smell a jigaboo walk by, with skittles no less.
Don't argue with me cuz we all know spics hate jigaboos.