Pedophile teacher busted


karrie
#1
All I can say is thank God someone caught on to what he was doing, and it's been stopped. I try not wish for justice at the hands of inmates, but I suspect this man will be eating a lot of prison pudding for years to come.


Accused teacher blindfolded kids for (external - login to view)
 
SLM
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

All I can say is thank God someone caught on to what he was doing, and it's been stopped. I try not wish for justice at the hands of inmates, but I suspect this man will be eating a lot of prison pudding for years to come.


Accused teacher blindfolded kids for (external - login to view)

Ugh, I don't normally wish for those things either, but I'll second you on it in this case.
 
TenPenny
+4
#3
They say that 1 in 3 people lives near a pedophile, but not me, I live near a couple of gorgeous 13 year olds.
 
spaminator
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

All I can say is thank God someone caught on to what he was doing, and it's been stopped. I try not wish for justice at the hands of inmates, but I suspect this man will be eating a lot of prison pudding for years to come.


Accused teacher blindfolded kids for (external - login to view)

Quote:

spoon-feeding them a white substance that authorities say was the teacher's semen

they should feed him his genitals.
 
earth_as_one
#5
Sometimes the perpetrator is a female teacher

Female high school teacher charged with having sex with 17-year-old student on 'numerous occasions' | Mail Online
 
In Between Man
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

They say that 1 in 3 people lives near a pedophile, but not me, I live near a couple of gorgeous 13 year olds.

 
karrie
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

Sometimes the perpetrator is a female teacher

Female high school teacher charged with having sex with 17-year-old student on 'numerous occasions' | Mail Online

No one ever claimed otherwise. But, I do have to say...that's not on par with what this guy did.
 
earth_as_one
#8
I agree what this guy did is an extreme case of abuse.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

No one ever claimed otherwise. But, I do have to say...that's not on par with what this guy did.

Why? One involved actual intercourse. Or is it just because of the perception that all 17 year old guys 'want it' (which may or may not be true)?

And please don't get me wrong, neither are acceptable. But there is a double standard which is why i ask the question.
 
karrie
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

Why? One involved actual intercourse. Or is it just because of the perception that all 17 year old guys 'want it' (which may or may not be true)?

And please don't get me wrong, neither are acceptable. But there is a double standard which is why i ask the question.

There is no double standard between abusing your position of power to have an affair with a student (which is what we're talking about with multiple encounter instances with a teacher and a student, regardless of gender), and using your position of power to sexually abuse whole classrooms full of students by feeding them ***.
 
Cannuck
#11
Not to be nit-picky but by the facts in that story, he may not be a pedophile.
 
darkbeaver
#12
bizarre
 
earth_as_one
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Not to be nit-picky but by the facts in that story, he may not be a pedophile.

Cannuck has a point.
 
CDNBear
#14
Taking pictures and being aroused by a child licking semen off their lips is what, if possibly not pedophilia?
 
SLM
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

Why? One involved actual intercourse. Or is it just because of the perception that all 17 year old guys 'want it' (which may or may not be true)?

And please don't get me wrong, neither are acceptable. But there is a double standard which is why i ask the question.

The gender of the victims doesn't make a difference, but age does in gauging the heinousness of the crime. The victims in this case were elementary school students.

As far as the teacher in Ottawa, she should do time as far as I'm concerned.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

The gender of the victims doesn't make a difference, but age does in gauging the heinousness of the crime. The victims in this case were elementary school students.

As far as the teacher in Ottawa, she should do time as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't note the age of the OP. And the line we legally draw at 18 is a bit arbitrary so I agree on that point.

But from reading forums (not just this one) when a female teacher is involved with a male student, it tends to be sluffed off more than the other way around.
 
Cannuck
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Taking pictures and being aroused by a child licking semen off their lips is what, if possibly not pedophilia?

The story does not say but the fact that they are children may be irrelevant to this individual. They were simply an easy target. Perhaps, if he worked in a seniors home, he would be playing the tasting game with grandma.
 
CDNBear
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

The story does not say but the fact that they are children may be irrelevant to this individual. They were simply an easy target. Perhaps, if he worked in a seniors home, he would be playing the tasting game with grandma.

And perhaps if he had a vag, he'd be a girl.

Quote:

The cache of 400 photos being reviewed by authorities includes head shots or pictures of smiling children and other more disturbing images of children gagged or blindfolded or both, according to sources who have seen them.

Nope, no cached photo's of Grannies. Sounds like he has a target genre.
 
karrie
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

I didn't note the age of the OP. And the line we legally draw at 18 is a bit arbitrary so I agree on that point.

But from reading forums (not just this one) when a female teacher is involved with a male student, it tends to be sluffed off more than the other way around.

You didn't note the age of the OP? Because there WAS no one age in the OP, there were classfuls of students. Did you read it?

I don't get why you are guys are even bringing any other abuse cases in trying to compare.
 
Cannuck
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Nope, no cached photo's of Grannies. Sounds like he has a target genre.

How many grannies to you think he had in his class room?
 
karrie
+2
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

The story does not say but the fact that they are children may be irrelevant to this individual. They were simply an easy target. Perhaps, if he worked in a seniors home, he would be playing the tasting game with grandma.

What about the part of the story that said there were pics of kids beyond those from the classroom 'game'? Kids gagged, etc.? Kind of blows your theory.
 
CDNBear
+3
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

How many grannies to you think he had in his class room?

The same amount he had on his computer.

Lets see how easy it is to pick up wild granny pics...

Caution, NSFW, or the faint of heart.

wild grannies - Google Search (external - login to view)

Since his cahe was full of kid picks. I'd say pedophile is a safe assumption. But you go right ahead and be a pedo-apologist. Looks good on a Police State special interest shill like you.
 
SLM
+2
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

I didn't note the age of the OP. And the line we legally draw at 18 is a bit arbitrary so I agree on that point.

But from reading forums (not just this one) when a female teacher is involved with a male student, it tends to be sluffed off more than the other way around.

There were no ages noted,in fact I don't even know if they specified only one gender, but as it's an elementary school it's not too difficult to surmise that they are younger than 17.

I don't disagree that there is often a double standard, but, and all due respect here sincerely, I'm thinking this is not the case to be making that comparison. Were it a story about a male high school teacher and a few 16, 17 or 18 year old girls, then it would be a valid comparison. That's just my opinion.

To my way of thinking, this particular fiend was also getting off on the degradation of his victims.
 
lone wolf
#24
I'd recommend the finger foods in prison....
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

You didn't note the age of the OP? Because there WAS no one age in the OP, there were classfuls of students. Did you read it?

I don't get why you are guys are even bringing any other abuse cases in trying to compare.

Yes I did read it. Because that is where the interesting discussion lies. Yes this guy is disgusting. Yes this guy is a pedophile. Yes he will get his in prison. What more is there to discuss?

Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

There were no ages noted,in fact I don't even know if they specified only one gender, but as it's an elementary school it's not too difficult to surmise that they are younger than 17.

I don't disagree that there is often a double standard, but, and all due respect here sincerely, I'm thinking this is not the case to be making that comparison. Were it a story about a male high school teacher and a few 16, 17 or 18 year old girls, then it would be a valid comparison. That's just my opinion.

To my way of thinking, this particular fiend was also getting off on the degradation of his victims.

I missed the elementary part. My bad. And I do see the difference in the crime based upon age. And again, I was simply discussing and was not in any way trying to say this case is not disgusting or degrading to the victims.
 
SLM
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

I missed the elementary part. My bad. And I do see the difference in the crime based upon age. And again, I was simply discussing and was not in any way trying to say this case is not disgusting or degrading to the victims.

Yes I get that. And as I said, no disrespect intended.

There are valid comparisons to be made with the point you mentioned earlier, I just don't think this is one of those situations. Other than that, I'm cool.
 
karrie
+3
#27
I guess it just floored me that you'd even need to ask why I didn't feel the case of a teacher and a 17 year old was comparable to this. I believe there should be equality in sentencing for sex crimes, whether perpetrated by women or by men. I've stood my ground on that many times on this forum. but it still doesn't make the fact that a woman molested her student relevant in any way shape or form to this particular atrocity.
 
Cannuck
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

What about the part of the story that said there were pics of kids beyond those from the classroom 'game'? Kids gagged, etc.? Kind of blows your theory.

Not really. It depends on the context. I'm not saying the guy isn't a sick ****.
 
karrie
+2
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Not really. It depends on the context. I'm not saying the guy isn't a sick ****.


lol....You're trying to make a distinction that even the professions who deal with this haven't been able to make. Legally speaking, you're considered a pedophile if you sexually abuse children, even if you're only doing it opportunistically. to try to break it down and quibble that maybe, psychologically, he may not prefer kids, is a moot point UNLESS you're his shrink and trying to treat him. Normal people, and a typical court, view, classify, and deal with him, according to his actions, not according to his deep dark thoughts.
 
Ron in Regina
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

All I can say is thank God someone caught on to what he was doing, and it's been stopped. I try not wish for justice at the hands of inmates, but I suspect this man will be eating a lot of prison pudding for years to come.


Accused teacher blindfolded kids for (external - login to view)


Yikes....from the LINK: "....and spoon-feeding them a..."

I hope this Freak tests clean health-wise, and wasn't spoon
feeding these kids Herpes or something along those lines
beyond what has already occured.
 

Similar Threads

0
Dozens Busted For Child Porn At Pentagon
by Stretch | Jul 25th, 2010
4
Big Bang Busted
by darkbeaver | Feb 23rd, 2008
1
Busted
by Jo Canadian | Apr 30th, 2005
26
BUSTER BUSTED
by galianomama | Mar 30th, 2005
5
Santa's helpers busted
by Col Man | Jan 6th, 2005
no new posts