Pedophile teacher busted

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
All I can say is thank God someone caught on to what he was doing, and it's been stopped. I try not wish for justice at the hands of inmates, but I suspect this man will be eating a lot of prison pudding for years to come.

Accused teacher blindfolded kids for

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
All I can say is thank God someone caught on to what he was doing, and it's been stopped. I try not wish for justice at the hands of inmates, but I suspect this man will be eating a lot of prison pudding for years to come.

Accused teacher blindfolded kids for

spoon-feeding them a white substance that authorities say was the teacher's semen

they should feed him his genitals.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
No one ever claimed otherwise. But, I do have to say...that's not on par with what this guy did.

Why? One involved actual intercourse. Or is it just because of the perception that all 17 year old guys 'want it' (which may or may not be true)?

And please don't get me wrong, neither are acceptable. But there is a double standard which is why i ask the question.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Why? One involved actual intercourse. Or is it just because of the perception that all 17 year old guys 'want it' (which may or may not be true)?

And please don't get me wrong, neither are acceptable. But there is a double standard which is why i ask the question.

There is no double standard between abusing your position of power to have an affair with a student (which is what we're talking about with multiple encounter instances with a teacher and a student, regardless of gender), and using your position of power to sexually abuse whole classrooms full of students by feeding them cum.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Taking pictures and being aroused by a child licking semen off their lips is what, if possibly not pedophilia?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

The gender of the victims doesn't make a difference, but age does in gauging the heinousness of the crime. The victims in this case were elementary school students.

As far as the teacher in Ottawa, she should do time as far as I'm concerned.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The gender of the victims doesn't make a difference, but age does in gauging the heinousness of the crime. The victims in this case were elementary school students.

As far as the teacher in Ottawa, she should do time as far as I'm concerned.

I didn't note the age of the OP. And the line we legally draw at 18 is a bit arbitrary so I agree on that point.

But from reading forums (not just this one) when a female teacher is involved with a male student, it tends to be sluffed off more than the other way around.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Taking pictures and being aroused by a child licking semen off their lips is what, if possibly not pedophilia?

The story does not say but the fact that they are children may be irrelevant to this individual. They were simply an easy target. Perhaps, if he worked in a seniors home, he would be playing the tasting game with grandma.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The story does not say but the fact that they are children may be irrelevant to this individual. They were simply an easy target. Perhaps, if he worked in a seniors home, he would be playing the tasting game with grandma.
And perhaps if he had a vag, he'd be a girl.

The cache of 400 photos being reviewed by authorities includes head shots or pictures of smiling children and other more disturbing images of children gagged or blindfolded or both, according to sources who have seen them.
Nope, no cached photo's of Grannies. Sounds like he has a target genre.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I didn't note the age of the OP. And the line we legally draw at 18 is a bit arbitrary so I agree on that point.

But from reading forums (not just this one) when a female teacher is involved with a male student, it tends to be sluffed off more than the other way around.

You didn't note the age of the OP? Because there WAS no one age in the OP, there were classfuls of students. Did you read it?

I don't get why you are guys are even bringing any other abuse cases in trying to compare.