Pedophile teacher busted


Cannuck
#151
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

That says so much right there.

It says you have no idea what you are talking about.
 
CDNBear
+4
#152
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I haven't seen the pictures. I can't say they are pornographic. I'll leave that sort of thing to you.

The point is moot, you already agreed they were.

Quote:

Because you are wrong. You have made the claim that pictures of gagged kids is kiddie porn. The picture I posted is not kiddie porn. It proves your statement was false. That's a fact....or do you disagree that the picture isn't pornographic?

I realise you're the only one allowed to use a generalized position, your hypocrisy is well recorded on these boards. Predilection, intent and context seem only important to you when you need them to work in your favour. He has a reported predilection. Fed semen to minors. Accused of three counts of sexual assault on minors. And has a cache of child porn.

I understand that a special interest shill like you, with a deep belief in the Police state you think we live in, would want to be a pedo apologist and all. But you shouldn't let that interfere with how you filter reality. You just look silly, er, correction, sillier, in the long run.

So, back to your claim that you did see that caption about the pics, in the article. Are you saying now that you didn't post in reply to karrie, that you didn't see that?
 
Cannuck
#153
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I realise you're the only one allowed to use a generalized position, your hypocrisy is well recorded on these boards.

Oh, OK, so now you are saying they may be pornographic...gotcha
 
gerryh
#154
I see my question has been ignored.
 
CDNBear
+1
#155
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Oh, OK, so now you are saying they may be pornographic...gotcha

You said may. I said context, predilection and intent, are only important to you, when it suits you.

So, are you ready to admit you missed the part of the article about the pics, admitted it and then edited that out?

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

I see my question has been ignored.

So has mine, repeatedly.

cannuck doesn't like being honest.
 
Cannuck
#156
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Fed semen to minors. Accused of three counts of sexual assault on minors.

...and has been stated, at this point we have no proof he wouldn't have doing this to seniors had he been working in a seniors home.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

And has a cache of child porn.

The cops didn't call it that. What do you know that they didn't.
 
CDNBear
#157
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

...and has been stated, at this point we have no proof he wouldn't have doing this to seniors had he been working in a seniors home.

You can keep ignoring, predilection, context and intent all you want. But the mounting evidence indicates he has a target group.

Quote:

The cops didn't call it that. What do you know that they didn't.

You already conceded that it was porn. Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself?

Why do you keep ignoring my questions? Is your ego so fragile you can not admit even the most minor mistake?
 
Cannuck
#158
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

So, are you ready to admit you missed the part of the article about the pics, admitted it and then edited that out?

The part that was edited out was about child porn and your claim regarding the article. I said I missed it. After reviewing the article I realized that "child porn" were your words and not from the article there is nothing in the article about child porn. You made it up. Therefore, there was no "child porn" missed.
 
oleoleolanda
+1
#159
I don't put much value on psychiatric diagnosis because they're not scientific, are greatly influenced by trends within society, and among psychiatrists and each diagnosis isn't necessarily exact. There's a spectrum of symptoms and there's often overlapping. I actually object to the term pedophilia because it's based on alleged intent i.e., sexual attraction vs a sexual abuser, in which the intent is abuse. And it's presented as a mental illness, again, in contrast to sexual abusers who are seen as responsible for their crimes. As someone mentioned earlier, there's is a lobby effort by pedophilia advocates to have pedophilia labeled a sexual preference, and they claim innocence of any ill intent and that it's a sexual preference out of their control.

But it seems that the term pedophilia in reference to sexual attraction to children is relatively modern. According to Websters, it was first used in the mid-20th century. (1964)

Dictionary - Definition of pedophilia (external - login to view)

I'd be fascinated to see how the term and later the diagnosis gained momentum. My guess is there were more than one sexual abusers wanting to legitimize their abuse who were behind it, with a backlash from society. My view on the term and "diagnosis" is that it's very much based on the perspective of some sexual abusers (i.e., it's not my fault, I'm sexually attracted to children; and I mean no harm to the child, I love them) rather than on the act. The term itself is rather sickening because it means child love, as if sexual abuse can have anything to do with love.) These are very common excuses among many sexual abusers.

There are men who are only sexually attracted to women being victimized by rape and murder, but we tend to call them serial sexual killers rather than rapeophiles who can't help themselves as they were born with a socially unacceptable sexual preference. And make no mistake about it, sexual abuse of children is a killer, often a slow killer because the psychological injuries alone can persist throughtout the child's life. Many commit suicide or die from associated illnesses due to the PTSD they suffer. And as someone who has survived sexual abuse as a child and have talked with quite a few others who were abused by relatives, there is no doubt in my mind that every sexual abuser is in some way mentally ill, just as every murderer or rapist or violent criminal is as well. These are not healthy people. They often also suffer from personality disorders and depression and all kinds of other mental illnesses. And that's for male and female, who we're seeing increasingly sexually abuse children almost as often as male abusers. So to say one is a pedophile who is mentally ill simply because his or her sexual attraction is exclusive to children while another isn't because he or her can't admit to being sexually attracted to children, or is also sexually attracted to adults, seems nonsensical to me. And these days when we know the devastating psychological damage that sexual abuse puts on children for the long haul to suggest that someone who is "sexually attracted to children" isn't an individual with abusive and criminal desires seems nonsensical to me too. And then there's the fact that most sexual abusers, pedophiles or not, were sexually abused themselves.

To me the difference between a pedophile and sexual abuser is that a pedophile is someone who wants to believe and have others believe that he or she can't help themselves and it's not their fault. I heard the case of a woman who apparently was dissociative when she sexually abused her children, or so she claimed, and she had no recollection of it. In the case of the parent who abused me, their denial was such that their response to being confronted with the facts was to try to kill the person who did so. There's all kinds of mentalities and denial mechanisms and tactics sexual abusers have to justify and hide their actions and responsibilities. I don't think psychiatry, society or the legal system should allow themselves to be played by those tactics.

Sorry for the long post, but this is an issue that is very important to me.
 
Cannuck
+1
#160
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

You can keep ignoring, predilection, context and intent all you want. But the mounting evidence indicates he has a target group.

I haven't been talking about "the mounting evidence". I've been talking about the OP and the willingness of people to jump to conclusions. It's very possible that it will be determined that this guy is a pedophile. In post #36 I stated...

Quote:

some studies indicate upwards of 95% of child molestation cases, involving preteens, involve pedophilia.

...so I think the odds are pretty good he probably is a pedophile. Unlike you though, I'm not willing to make stuff up about the case just to **** on the perp.
 
lone wolf
#161
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

...and has been stated, at this point we have no proof he wouldn't have doing this to seniors had he been working in a seniors home.

Fact: They're not minors....
 
SLM
+1
#162
Quote: Originally Posted by oleoleolandaView Post

To me the difference between a pedophile and sexual abuser is that a pedophile is someone who wants to believe and have others believe that he or she can't help themselves and it's not their fault. I heard the case of a woman who apparently was dissociative when she sexually abused her children, or so she claimed, and she had no recollection of it. In the case of the parent who abused me, their denial was such that their response to being confronted with the facts was to try to kill the person who did so. There's all kinds of mentalities and denial mechanisms and tactics sexual abusers have to justify and hide their actions and responsibilities. I don't think psychiatry, society or the legal system should allow themselves to be played by those tactics.

Denial is a huge part of it for the abuser. They have to be able to justify and post-rationalize their actions, thoughts, feelings. The only thing that is truly important to remember is that the blame for the abuse lies exclusively with the abuser. That's easier to see, sometimes, front the point of view of an adult looking back. I know.

Quote:

Sorry for the long post, but this is an issue that is very important to me.

This issue is important to a lot of people.
 
Cannuck
#163
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Fact: They're not minors....

Very perceptive of you.
 
CDNBear
+1
#164
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

The part that was edited out was about child porn and your claim regarding the article. I said I missed it. After reviewing the article I realized that "child porn" were your words and not from the article there is nothing in the article about child porn. You made it up. Therefore, there was no "child porn" missed.

Really? You replied to Karrie, about something I said, that you already conceded was child porn? Way back on page two?

Really?

Yer funny Jim.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I haven't been talking about "the mounting evidence". I've been talking about the OP and the willingness of people to jump to conclusions. It's very possible that it will be determined that this guy is a pedophile. In post #36 I stated...

...so I think the odds are pretty good he probably is a pedophile.



Quote:

Unlike you though, I'm not willing to make stuff up about the case just to **** on the perp.

No, you make up stuff about whole communities of people you don't like.
 
lone wolf
#165
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Very perceptive of you.

Glad you noticed....
 
Cannuck
+1
#166
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post



LOL... Only you (and Dasleeper) could call quoting previous posts "back pedaling"
 
CDNBear
#167
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

LOL... Only you (and Dasleeper) could call quoting previous posts "back pedaling"

Maybe you could point out the previous post, in the part I replied to.

So, are you ready to come clean about admitting to Karrie you missed the part about the pics?
 
oleoleolanda
+2
#168
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I haven't been talking about "the mounting evidence". I've been talking about the OP and the willingness of people to jump to conclusions. It's very possible that it will be determined that this guy is a pedophile. In post #36 I stated...



...so I think the odds are pretty good he probably is a pedophile. Unlike you though, I'm not willing to make stuff up about the case just to **** on the perp.

What studies have found pedophiles are responsible for 95% of sexual abuse? It's odd because most sexual abuse is committed by relatives of the child. So did the studies find that most pedophiles are also sexually attracted to incest? Or are most sexual abusers sexually and psychologically aroused by victimizing children, just as rapists are sexually and psychologically aroused by victimizing their victims?
 
Cannuck
#169
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Maybe you could point out the previous post, in the part I replied to.

No problem.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck

I haven't been talking about "the mounting evidence". I've been talking about the OP and the willingness of people to jump to conclusions. It's very possible that it will be determined that this guy is a pedophile. In post #36 I stated...

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

So, are you ready to come clean about admitting to Karrie you missed the part about the pics?

I missed the part about pornographic pics but that is probably because they were a figment of your imagination.

Quote: Originally Posted by oleoleolandaView Post

What studies have found pedophiles are responsible for 95% of sexual abuse? It's odd because most sexual abuse is committed by relatives of the child. So did the studies find that most pedophiles are also sexually attracted to incest? Or are most sexual abusers sexually and psychologically aroused by victimizing children, just as rapists are sexually and psychologically aroused by victimizing their victims?

Pedophilia involves prepubescent kids. Pedophiles are not responsible for 95% of all sexual assaults.
 
CDNBear
#170
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

No problem.

My fault, I didn't break it down for you enough. Since you backpeddle so often, i figured you'd know what I was referring to.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I haven't been talking about "the mounting evidence". I've been talking about the OP and the willingness of people to jump to conclusions.



While I'm at it, I now realize that only you are allowed to jump to conclusions. You should let everyone know what you're allowed to do, that no one else is allowed to do, to save you the effort of typing all the hypocrisy.

Quote:

I missed the part about pornographic pics but that is probably because they were a figment of your imagination.

What does that claim have to do with your reply to karrie's post, about the part of the article regarding the pics in his cache?
 
JLM
+1
#171
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

No. That would be sexual assault.

Pedophilia IS sexual assault on children so I don't quite see your point!
 
oleoleolanda
#172
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post




Pedophilia involves prepubescent kids. Pedophiles are not responsible for 95% of all sexual assaults.

I was commenting on what you had posted:

Quote:

some studies indicate upwards of 95% of child molestation cases, involving
preteens, involve pedophilia

Are you just making these studies up as you go along? And are the findings always 95%? If you want the reference to studies to be more credible, maybe just change the number a bit, or add a decimal point.
 
JLM
+1
#173
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post


Pedophilia involves prepubescent kids. Pedophiles are not responsible for 95% of all sexual assaults.

No, they are 100% responsible for all sexual assaults they commit.
 
Cannuck
+1
#174
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Pedophilia IS sexual assault on children so I don't quite see your point!

No it is not. That is my point. Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder characterized by a primary sexual interest in prepubescent children. One does not have to molest children in order to be a pedophile and not everyone that molests children are pedophiles. You would know that if you read the entire thread.
 
JLM
+1
#175
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

No it is not. That is my point. Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder characterized by a primary sexual interest in prepubescent children. One does not have to molest children in order to be a pedophile and not everyone that molests children are pedophiles. You would know that if you read the entire thread.

I understand that the same way some alcoholics don't drink.
 
Cannuck
#176
Quote: Originally Posted by oleoleolandaView Post

I was commenting on what you had posted:

I know but I never said "pedophiles are responsible for 95% of sexual abuse"

Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

No, they are 100% responsible for all sexual assaults they commit.

Possibly. You and I are not equipped to make that determination though.
 
lone wolf
#177
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Possibly. You and I are not equipped to make that determination though.

How about their victims?
 
Cannuck
#178
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

How about their victims?

Not them either.
 
lone wolf
+2
#179
...walks like a duck.
...quacks like a duck.
...flies like a duck.
Must be dog shyte....
 
Cannuck
#180
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

...walks like a duck.
...quacks like a duck.
...flies like a duck.
Must be dog shyte....

You must have some pretty good shyte tonight.
 

Similar Threads

0
Dozens Busted For Child Porn At Pentagon
by Stretch | Jul 25th, 2010
4
Big Bang Busted
by darkbeaver | Feb 23rd, 2008
1
Busted
by Jo Canadian | Apr 30th, 2005
26
BUSTER BUSTED
by galianomama | Mar 30th, 2005
5
Santa's helpers busted
by Col Man | Jan 6th, 2005
no new posts