Remember who the GOOD GUYS are!!

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2004/december/ogrish-dot-com-ushelpinsurgent.wmv

"Iraqi Insurgents try to attack a group of marines as they were driving a bus while firing at them. The Marines return fire and destroy the bus and then drag out the people from inside the bus and heal them"

Why doesn't the media ever talk about these stories? They happen everyday in Iraq, they are also good for moral.

Would those insurgents Iraq help a dying American soldier? Remember who we are fighting and remember who the good guys are!!

Terrorist, insurgents = Bad guys
US soldiers, our allies = Good guys

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005

"Iraqi Insurgents try to attack a group of marines as they were driving a bus while firing at them. The Marines return fire and destroy the bus and then drag out the people from inside the bus and heal them"

Why doesn't the media ever talk about these stories? They happen everyday in Iraq, they are also good for moral.

Would those insurgents Iraq help a dying American soldier? Remember who we are fighting and remember who the good guys are!!

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
US Soldiers in Iraq are not our allies. We do not condone nor support the troops which occupy the country. We do this both officially and through the voices of Canadians across the country.

It's great and all that the insurgence were supposedly hospitalised, but this falls under long-standing conventions and treaties.

US Soldiers are not the good guys, and as I've heard from a few people down here in Florida where I'm staying, the acts behind this war are not supported by everybody.

Insurgents are not terrorists. Please stop paraphrasing George W. Bush.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
US Soldiers in Iraq are not our allies. We do not condone nor support the troops which occupy the country. We do this both officially and through the voices of Canadians across the country.

It's great and all that the insurgence were supposedly hospitalised, but this falls under long-standing conventions and treaties.

US Soldiers are not the good guys, and as I've heard from a few people down here in Florida where I'm staying, the acts behind this war are not supported by everybody.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005
Re: RE: Remember who the GOOD GUYS are!!

Andem said:

I didn't say Canadians were Americans allies, I'm just saying we are the good guys and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If the US soldiers aren't the good guys then who are????? The insurgents? Also, everyone the doesn't have to support the war. Good thing I live in a country where a minority of people has abuslute power. Just because a few people didn't support the war doesn't mean the country as a whole didn't support the war.

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005

Andem said:

I didn't say Canadians were Americans allies, I'm just saying we are the good guys and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If the US soldiers aren't the good guys then who are????? The insurgents? Also, everyone the doesn't have to support the war. Good thing I live in a country where a minority of people has abuslute power. Just because a few people didn't support the war doesn't mean the country as a whole didn't support the war.

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005

Andem said:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
US Soldiers as individuals may very well be good guys. Same with insurgents. They are both in unfortunate circumstances but I believe the insurgents have more right to be in their OWN country than the Americans do. Bottom line.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
US Soldiers as individuals may very well be good guys. Same with insurgents. They are both in unfortunate circumstances but I believe the insurgents have more right to be in their OWN country than the Americans do. Bottom line.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005

Andem said:

WOW!!!

You can't be seriuos! You are aware the most of the insurgents are from OTHER countries!! And I the only thing that makes them "good guys" in your mind is the fact that they are killing AMERICANS!!

Give me a mother :angry8: break.

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005

Andem said:

WOW!!!

You can't be seriuos! You are aware the most of the insurgents are from OTHER countries!! And I the only thing that makes them "good guys" in your mind is the fact that they are killing AMERICANS!!

Detroit

Jan 2, 2005

Andem said:

WOW!!!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
My only answer to your latest post is: Don't put words into my mouth.

PS. Profanity is not required here.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If Iraqi insurgents aren't Iraqi then who are they and why are they called Iraqi insurgents?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If Iraqi insurgents aren't Iraqi then who are they and why are they called Iraqi insurgents?