Harper Agriculture Minister jokes about Listeria

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
So you think dead Canadians and dead dogs are equivilent on the yuckyuck scale. Well they're not, it seems that our minister of Farming is not the only conservative with a sick twisted sence of humour.:lol:
Of course dead Canadians and dead dogs are not equivalent. They are both tasteless jokes. Using your twisted logic,a joke about 15 dead canadians is not as offensive as a joke about 17 dead canadians. What do you call 500 lawyers on the bottom of a lake? A: A good start. So sue me.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Wally is the derivative of a hateful Conservative mind set……..POOR Wally………….Get a life man……………

Wally is a fine Canadian and man, sometimes he gets potty mouth but who dosen't eh, might as well say it as think it what, basic downhome honesty that I can relate to, it's long past time when Canadians must throw off our petty differences and band together to invade and smash the evil **** disturbers over our southern frontiers. We will need every man and women to forget our squabbling untill we are victorius and throw off the Yankee yolk once and for all. I want Arizona.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Wally is a fine Canadian and man, sometimes he gets potty mouth but who dosen't eh, might as well say it as think it what, basic downhome honesty that I can relate to, it's long past time when Canadians must throw off our petty differences and band together to invade and smash the evil **** disturbers over our southern frontiers. We will need every man and women to forget our squabbling untill we are victorius and throw off the Yankee yolk once and for all. I want Arizona.
lol You can have it. I just want a decent BC to live in.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Does anyone recall Dion's FAVOURITE joke about 'Bam the dog'. It goes something like this, A little girl asks her father why the dog is named Bam. Dad repiles"well he crossed the street and a car came by and BAM"....... Yeah,I guess no one here will be voting liberal either.

Wally you are a classic looser…………….and your mind set is that of a toilet…..
Take that to the Bank…………..and the Bank will tell you have no credit….
I have tried to be civil with you but your little hateful brain has nothing to offer….but venom….

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Of course dead Canadians and dead dogs are not equivalent. They are both tasteless jokes. Using your twisted logic,a joke about 15 dead canadians is not as offensive as a joke about 17 dead canadians. What do you call 500 lawyers on the bottom of a lake? A: A good start. So sue me.

What do you call 501 lawyers on the bottom of a lake? Moving forward.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I have tried to be civil with you but your little hateful brain has nothing to offer….but venom….
Wow,good comeback.,so I guess putting up a liberal's bad humour is hateful.But it's ok to scream whatever you want at the conservatives. Do you really think that you are morally superior than most? Socrates,you are so consumed with your own hatred that you have become nothing more than an endless loop of insults. 501 lawyers and a bitter greek would be progress.

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I agree with you. This has been hyped by the media because it involves a conservative. I'm surprised they are not following him in choppers. Compare this coverage to 3 other recent events... A MP set-up a camera crew to film a random constituent in his riding. But no,it wasn't a house picked at random,it was the son of his campaign manager,who asked all the right questions. When this was discovered the candidate lied about it ,then he lied again,then he apologized. This was not news.Why,because it was liberal Garth Turner.....Another candidate from Regina,Garret Oledzki,stepped down because he was being suspended from the Law Society and likely charged with fraud for forging the wills of his clients to benefit himself or his family. That is sleazy,really sleazy.But it was not news,Why,because he was a liberal... Third case in the past few weeks,Elizabeth May's stooge,Blair Wilson,may be under investigation AGAIN by elections Canada for financial shenanigans. This made it in one newspaper, the Vancouver Province.Apparently this is not news either. Why,because Liz May is helping the liberals.... Three instances all in the past three weeks that would hurt the liberals,all much more newsworthy and deceitful than a couple of off-colour jokes,but these jokes have had many times more coverage in 12 hours than all three combined. Would anyone like to argue the case that CBC and CTV are not biased?
I forgot another item that was ignored by our unbiased news teams. Danny Williams has been accused of strongarm tactics against supporterers of Harper. This was never investigated or followed up either.It did make a momentary blip on the screen,but not for long.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Wow,good comeback.,so I guess putting up a liberal's bad humour is hateful.But it's ok to scream whatever you want at the conservatives. Do you really think that you are morally superior than most? Socrates,you are so consumed with your own hatred that you have become nothing more than an endless loop of insults. 501 lawyers and a bitter greek would be progress.

Bla bla bla bla bal bal bal.:roll::roll::roll:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Now,now,we can't be poking fun at the handi-capped. What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs lying in a field of cattle? Gord.

I got one for you stop manipulating the thread. What do you call a human head with out a brain? Brainless Wally................

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Soc, still insulting people, eh???

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Soc, still insulting people, eh???

Hey Risus easy with the friendly fire, do you condone the agriculture minister from making sick jocks about the 17 people who died?
I am not insulting the minister, he insulted 17 dead people……………..What do you say to that….?

Last edited:

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Hey Risus easy with the friendly fire, do you condone the agriculture minister from making sick jocks about the 17 people who died?

I am not insulting the minister, he insulted 17 dead people……………..What do you say to that….?
Wake up and get a brain... you were insulting wally.

True the 'joke' was tasteless, but not the end of the world.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Wake up and get a brain... you were insulting wally.

True the 'joke' was tasteless, but not the end of the world.

Hey, I have tried to be friends with Wally but he wants me to shake hands with his ass………..unfortunately that doesn’t work for me………… A snob is a snob…….If you go back on my posts Wally is the one who has been on the mission to belittle me……..So, what insults are you referring too.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Hey, I have tried to be friends with Wally but he wants me to shake hands with his ass………..unfortunately that doesn’t work for me………… A snob is a snob…….If you go back on my posts Wally is the one who has been on the mission to belittle me……..So, what insults are you referring too.
I didn't realize you weren't smart enough to go back to the post I quoted. You said "Wally you are a classic looser…………….and your mind set is that of a toilet…..
I have tried to be civil with you but your little hateful brain has nothing to offer….but venom…"

Does that sound familiar??????