WE really need to get rid of this guy

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
lol No Prime Minister had ever been convicted of an ethics violation by a commission that came into existence in 2007

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I am fine with idea of paying students for volunteer work during this time where the jobs they would normally do in order to get money and experience are not available to them.

That is the important part.

That part about damaging Trudeau and hurting the Liberals is of no importance to me.

Yeah, right. No importance to you. You are a lone voice crying for the students, because they won't get their grants aka Trudeau's vote buying fund.

WE charity is cash cow that keeps giving, for the Kielburgers, the Trudeau's, and the Morneau's.

This just in on that Left Wing Television Station CBC NEWS:

WE employees say they were told to attend 2018 holiday party in Bill Morneau's riding

Several former employees of WE Charity have told CBC News they felt pressured to attend the event and claimed they were not told by their supervisors that the party would be hosted by the federal finance minister and MP for Toronto Centre.
"None of us wanted to go," said a former employee, whom CBC News has agreed to refer to as Robin.
Robin is one of three former WE Charity employees who allege co-founder Marc Kielburger's chief of staff, Jackie Pilon, repeatedly asked them to attend the event on Dec. 13, 2018, even after they told her they'd rather not.

If you would like to know the rest of the story click here

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
My God you're pedantic.
As I have told you before - if you use google to prove your point you could just as easily use it to disprove it. Why do you need someone to do it for you?

Ron proved his work, you not so much

'It's highly unethical': Someone paid nearly 200 people to promote positive WE Charity stories on Google

Paid to send traffic to positive stories to get them ranked higher in the search engine

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to testify today on WE Charity controversy

Um, Ah, we were doing it for the students during the pandemic

Wash rinse repeat for 2-4 hours

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
lol No Prime Minister had ever been convicted of an ethics violation by a commission that came into existence in 2007
Yeah, let's all pretend that the Office doesn't have several direct ancestors that predate this legislation, and its origins can be traced back to the 1970s.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

"The prime minister said it was needed so students would have summer jobs. But students aren’t taking jobs that already exist. A prime example is agriculture. Because of COVID-19, farmers have faced delays in getting temporary foreign workers, leaving crops spoiling in their fields. Many students that farmers did manage to attract either failed to show up or quit after deciding the work was too hard, a phenomenon that reflects our coddled Generation Z’s aversion to physical labour."

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Well that's it then. It's all the fault of the public service. The little potato knew nothing............nuthink. So, time to haul the public service before the commission and get their take on why, with all the other choices available including existing government agencies more than capable of delivering the program, WE was chosen. Especially when WE had no experience whatsoever delivering government programs. Why when the public service was apparently doing their 'due diligence' did they not turn up the fact that WE employees were forced to sign NDAs? And, did they bother to look into WE's books?

Edit to add:
This is not say that for one single moment do I believe the numerous lies coming out of the little s*&t's mouth because I don't but how to prove otherwise........ah there's the rub.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
If this is an example of how Canada's Public Service Commission does due diligence our country is in bigger trouble than I thought.

They didn't find out that WE is heavily involved in real estate deals
They didn't find out that WE demanded their employees sign NDA's and attend indoctrination parties
They didn't find out that WE was almost broke and the billions promised from the government would take care of that little problem nicely
They didn't find out that WE had fired their entire board just prior to the announcement that they would administer the program
They didn't care that the PM's family was heavily involved with WE
They didn't care that Canada's Finance Minister was heavily involved with WE

Boy howdy that's some due diligence.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Thomas Mulcair gives him a fail and just brought up the same points I did in my prior post - yeah Thomas!

And ...... here's..............Katie. Telford is now under the gun. Here we go with a list of all the wonderful things that the liberal government has done during the pandemic. Now she has veered into her history with the PM - no one cares Katie - get to the point.......oh the point is the pandemic and all the wonderful work the government has done for Canadians. Yawn.
Oh they made mistakes she says but hey it was all for the good cause they had to get those billions out the door as fast as they could. Who cares about due diligence.

So basically she is stating is almost word for word what the PM said in his opening statement.

It is all the public services fault.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Whoa she sure blew the question about the code of ethics. Stumbling all over her words, she finally came up a garbled response that basically stated, from the liberals point of view, the code of ethics is very fluid. An every changing document that is not always easy to interpret. Well obviously not by the liberals. Doesn't appear that any of the other parties have that same inability. To them, as to any thinking Canadian, the code is crystal clear.

Man she's one cool customer this one - with eyes of steel and a smirk on her face she baldly states she is not throwing the PSC under the bus............after she threw the PSC under the bus.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I really get a kick out of the Bloc MP - haven't caught his name - but he pulls no punches - he's right there in her face taking up the entire screen.

Edit to add:
The Bloc MP is Fortin.

Did she ever advise the PM that he should recuse himself. Nope. That's just the kind of 'advisor' the PM needs - someone just as unethical as himself.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
So according to Katie, neither the PM nor his Finance Minister were in a conflict of interest.............but she supports both of them saying, in hindsight, that they should have recused themselves.

Holy Shit...............the PSC actually came out with a statement that completely refutes what Telford is saying and what the PM said about the PSC. The public servants indicated that they could administer the program.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I do believe Thomas will give this piece of work a big fail too because she is not doing well at all.

WE continued to be paid for expenses even as the PM was saying he had 'pushed back' on committing to WE. In other words, they had yet to have approval to administer the program but the government was reimbursing them anyway. I can smell the stench from here.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I do believe Thomas will give this piece of work a big fail too because she is not doing well at all.

WE continued to be paid for expenses even as the PM was saying he had 'pushed back' on committing to WE. In other words, they had yet to have approval to administer the program but the government was reimbursing them anyway. I can smell the stench from here.
Maybe you shouldn't live in a shit hole.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
So, yes the decision to go with WE was hasty and ill-thought out but hey............it was for the kids! And they HAD to get the money out like right now..............to help the kids get paid for volunteering and just a bit of indoctrination throw in for good measure.