WE really need to get rid of this guy

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
What "ancillary functions" did Margaret Trudeau preform surrounding WE Days worth in the neighborhood of 1/2 a Million Dollars, but only after Justin Trudeau has become the PM of Canada?
I believe his wife was paid by WE before he was even in politics.

( I guess that's why she isn't being brought into it much)

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hell Man....Even the CBC...the Liberal Parties Cheerleaders...Today...state "WE Charity confirmed earlier this month that Trudeau's mother Margaret was paid about $250,000 for speaking at 28 events by Me to WE, the charity's for-profit arm, while his brother Alexandre spoke at eight events and received about $32,000." http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/we-charity-founders-testify-at-parliamentary-committee-1.5665748 The CBC is low-balling the number, but it's not dismissing the pay-out outright like you are.
well CBC is wrong.

According to today's testimony no fee was ever asked for or given for speaking at a WE Day.

But as I say I don't believe climate change is a hoax or that only white people are discriminated against so I may not have the proper perspective here at all.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I believe his wife, brother, & mother where all paid after he was in the PMO. Please post a LINK showing any of the Trudeau's where paid by WE Charity or WE Charity Foundation BEFORE Justin Trudeau was the Prime Minister of Canada.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

( I guess that's why she isn't being brought into it much)
Let me do you a solid here. Trudeau was elected for the first time in the 2008 federal election. He was the nominee for the Liberal Party in the electoral area of Papineau. Trudeau’s wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau received $1,400 in 2012 for a single appearance that year. Gets you a start if you're willing to back up what you're stating.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Oh that's right.Trudeau was Prime minister in 2012.

I forgot.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
lol $1,200
$1400....but yeah...it's not much compared to to the other Trudeau's that Got Paid, but more than the Zero that it appears anyone else got paid. I hear you in your derision of that paltry sum paid out for the Trudeau name, compared to Sacha & Margaret when Justin was/is the PM....but crickets about Trudeau's getting paid by WE before Justin was PM beyond this.

Enough for one night. Morning will happen quickly..

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
lol a half a million over the course of a decade for dozens of appearances to Maggie Trudeau?

Multi millionaire socialite, media maven, author?

Like that is going to make any difference to her or her family.

But that loss of 2 or 3 thousand dollars to Canadian students for volunteer work?

That's going to hurt them deeply.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
what was the point of paying her off in 2012?

how did that help them secure government contracts?

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
lol a half a million over the course of a decade for dozens of appearances to Maggie Trudeau?

Multi millionaire socialite, media maven, author?

Like that is going to make any difference to her or her family.

But that loss of 2 or 3 thousand dollars to Canadian students for volunteer work?

That's going to hurt them deeply.
Actually, over the 1/2 a decade since Justin Trudeau was elected as PM. She wrote her book about a decade ago, but wasn't paid to speak for WE until Justin Trudeau was elected as PM, but that could just be a coincidence. If the Graft and slimy kickbacks was left out of this, it wouldn't be playing out like it currently is. Maybe when you keep stating that Margaret Trudeau wasn't paid by WE, you actually heard that she wasn't pain by WE before 2015? Could that be what's happening here?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
lol yes $1,200 paid to the wife of an opposition MP who wasn't even party leader in 2012.

That is some crafty work by the WE charity.

I can see why they need to be destroyed.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
If you can believe climate change is a hoax and that only white people face discrimination I suppose anything is possible.

Perhaps you could tell us when the students are going to get that money.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
If you can believe climate change is a hoax and that only white people face discrimination I suppose anything is possible.

Perhaps you could tell us when the students are going to get that money.
I'll address your three questions in reverse order.

1) When the students are going to get that money? I'm not the one you should be asking that question of. Perhaps you should address that one to the current Governing Party of Canada that created this mess and torpedoed it over kickbacks and graft.

2) Only white people face discrimination? I've no idea what that's about beyond an off-topic sidetrack strawman BS distraction, but you're barking up the wrong tree with than one if you think that has any traction pertaining to myself.

3) The Anthropomorphic Climate Change thing is separate than the climate change thing...another off-topic sidetrack that has nothing to do with this Thread or topic, but I personally believe it's overblown and is a political/financial movement as opposed to a true scientific position, but there are many threads addressing that topic if you care to wade in there.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I'll address your three questions in reverse order.

1) When the students are going to get that money? I'm not the one you should be asking that question of. Perhaps you should address that one to the current Governing Party of Canada that created this mess and torpedoed it over kickbacks and graft.

2) Only white people face discrimination? I've no idea what that's about beyond an off-topic sidetrack strawman BS distraction, but you're barking up the wrong tree with than one if you think that has any traction pertaining to myself.

3) The Anthropomorphic Climate Change thing is separate than the climate change thing...another off-topic sidetrack that has nothing to do with this Thread or topic, but I personally believe it's overblown and is a political/financial movement as opposed to a true scientific position, but there are many threads addressing that topic if you care to wade in there.

Don't mind him. When he's losing an argument/discussion, that's his go-to routine. There's an awful lot of nothing swirling around that big empty twixt his ears.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I see Hymie's ploy. He narrowed his claim to "paid to speak at a WE Day" not other WE events but just "WE Day".

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Hell Man....Even the CBC...the Liberal Parties Cheerleaders...Today...state "WE Charity confirmed earlier this month that Trudeau's mother Margaret was paid about $250,000 for speaking at 28 events by Me to WE, the charity's for-profit arm, while his brother Alexandre spoke at eight events and received about $32,000." http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/we-charity-founders-testify-at-parliamentary-committee-1.5665748 The CBC is low-balling the number, but it's not dismissing the pay-out outright like you are.
But that was from the for profit arm of the charity and doesn’t count .