Latest Federal Polls

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
The latest poll averages show the Conservatives with a 21.5% chance of a majority, and a 59.6% chance of a minority, for a 81.1% chance of a win.

The latest poll show the Liberals with a 4.5% chance of a majority, and a 13.2% chance of a minority, for a 17.7% chance of a win.

Poll Tracker: Federal poll averages and seat projections | CBC News

Buddy is sinking like a stone... I guess that no one ever told him that if you're in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging and drop the shovel

What a difference a few months make. I wonder if Warren Kinsella feels like he should have held off with his prediction?

10 Reasons Why Trudeau Will Win The Next Federal Election - 06/26/2017

1. He's doing the right things.
2. He's not doing the wrong things.
3. Staying out of the papers.
4. Cooling it with the selfie stuff.
5. Opposing Trump's manifest destiny.
6. No scandals of significance - no real scandals, even.
7. No nasty fights with the provinces.
8. He's got luck to spare.
9. He's hard to hate.
10.He's likeable.

Oh boy...how things change.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Y'all love fascism, eh!

Well, I approve of 10/16, or 62%, which is a hell of a lot more than I approve of Trudeau's policies.......so the answer to the question Do Canadians really want to go down this road?, this Canadian shouts out a resounding YES!!

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Y'all love fascism, eh!

Fascism eh? I'm happily linguistically, religiously, racially, and internationally exogamously married, support more open borders and freer trade, and would vote for Andrew Scheer over Trudeau.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Get rid of the party system and this stupid dichotomy that divides and conquers us will go away. Any majority government becomes dictatorial. All MP should be independents and all law passed by consensus. You would have local representation, no corporate control of parliament and government would represent the people and all of the provinces.
No kidding Sherlock , see how reasonable you actually are .

Y'all love fascism, eh!

Sounds like the guy I will vote for .

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Perhaps Cliffy can post more facts about Sheer. It seems to be boosting his standing.

Thanks, Cliffy! :thumbright:

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
When Scheer was chosen as Conservative leader I called him Stephen Harper light. He has done nothing to change that opinion. I'm looking forward to the 2020 Conservative leadership convention.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
When Scheer was chosen as Conservative leader I called him Stephen Harper light. He has done nothing to change that opinion. I'm looking forward to the 2020 Conservative leadership convention.

You might want to try him out for one full term before getting rid of him!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The problem with politics in this country is that most people are bi-polar. They can seem to think past the right/left dichotomy and as long as this stupidity persists, this country will continue to be an oligarchy, bought and sold to the highest bidder and y'all will be arguing over the piss that dribbles down from on high. The divide and conquer has worked really well to keep Canadians fighting each other while the ruling elite go about doing whatever the fukk they please and your share of the wealth continues to dwindle. I said it 50 years ago and I have seen nothing to have changed my view, "Canadians are politically stupid" - a bunch of mice electing cats to rule over them.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You don't sound too bright or fun to be around. Do you vote? Before you got sick, did you volunteer in your community? From what you post around here, I get the feeling you did none of that.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
2020 will one full term - for Trudeau. He'll be into term number 2 by then.

If he is, it will be a minority.......with support from the NDP.

That will be even worse than what we have now.

The only way to save this country from these idiots is vote Conservative.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
2020 will one full term - for Trudeau. He'll be into term number 2 by then.

I was talking about Scheer. It WAS him wasn't it you were "doubtful" about?

There's still an outside chance.

... Hope springs eternal, right?

If not, a lot of people need a f**king eye exam! :lol:

Polls also said Mrs. Clinton would be POTUS.

The sad part is people are just NOW starting to realize what they should have known by the end of Nov. 2015! YES 2015, when he started spouting nonsense about importing 50,000 aliens! The man was clearly an idiot THEN!

WALTER - I see you are "out to lunch" today (Where are you dining?) :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Soros (the guy who admittedly helped Hitler collect jews who had money) and also israel who won't take any of the people they want gone, dictates the alien invasion for everyone else.

George Soros behind plan to flood EU with cheap migrant labour, claims Hungary government
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ungary-blocks-it-ruling-Fidesz-party-election

Canada raises 'concerns' over Israel's mass deportation plan for African migrants
Liberal government faces pressure to resettle asylum seekers from Eritrea, Sudan now in Israel
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-israel-eritrean-refugees-1.4538525

Oh yeah, the joos.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
George Soros, the guy who "helped Hitler" was a teenager of fifteen when Hitler died in 1945. One has to wonder just how much help a Jewish teenager could have been to Hitler, Himmler, Eichmann and ... Hillary, I suppose.

George Soros was pushing buttons, pulling levers in Control Central even during his teens, eh? Is he hiding in any of your kitchen cupboards right now, by any chance?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
George Soros, the guy who "helped Hitler" was a teenager of fifteen when Hitler died in 1945. One has to wonder just how much help a Jewish teenager could have been to Hitler, Himmler, Eichmann and ... Hillary, I suppose.

George Soros was pushing buttons, pulling levers in Control Central even during his teens, eh? Is he hiding in any of your kitchen cupboards right now, by any chance?

Been wondering about that one for some time now. Just never bothered to find when he was born. Must be another George Soros. Maybe they mean the one that helped Attila the Hun take over most of Asia.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
If he is, it will be a minority.......with support from the NDP.]

I hope you are right. In fact I am looking forward to it.

Been wondering about that one for some time now. Just never bothered to find when he was born. Must be another George Soros. Maybe they mean the one that helped Attila the Hun take over most of Asia.

And who helped teach rats to spread the bubonic plague.

Liberal approval rating drops to 44% as women, middle class look to Tories: Ipsos poll

https://globalnews.ca/news/4104673/trudeau-liberals-approval-rating-down/

Ouch

44% - so four percentage points higher than the 2015 election. Ouch indeed. For the Conservatives.