No Order of Canada for Ralph Klein

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I thought Alberta wants to seperate and join the Americans this is why Harper is so important to the Albertans?
No,even with all the **** and abuse we have taken from eastern Canada were still Canadians first,the tough ones immigrated here and made this province.The pioneer spirit is still alive and well and in any province where there is work you will find the new age pioneers.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
We've been over this. We're partying as fast and hard as we can!!!

SLM can only do so many strip teases in a day you know.
Yeah, what's it like to be a welfare bum and depend on the generosity of others to pay your bills?

. His frontal lobe has turned to soup. Could previous bad acts of a guy with soup for brains
?
Kinda of a crass statement, seems your obsessed with his illness, are you under the care of Phyco?

Ralph Klein deserves the Order Of Canada.

The Americans have apple pie and Canadians have good beer and Ralph knows the difference.
Absolutely !!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
You're just jealous because we're having a good time, and you aren't.

n?
Yes, I would like to have a good time as well, but I'm busy working so that I can earn enough money to send you easterners some welfare funds so you can pay your bills.
But when I have a good time, I like to make sure I can pay for it. I don't like to ask others to pay my way. But then again, I wasn't brought up with a culture of entitlement.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes, I would like to have a good time as well, but I'm busy working so that I can earn enough money to send you easterners some welfare funds so you can pay your bills.
But when I have a good time, I like to make sure I can pay for it. I don't like to ask others to pay my way. But then again, I wasn't brought up with a culture of entitlement.

You sound just like Cannuck!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Wow, you must be very wealthy with all the oil sands money you alone are reaping.

But when I have a good time, I like to make sure I can pay for it.
We can too. We just wait for a nice cheque from you. Then we pay for it.

But then again, I wasn't brought up with a culture of entitlement.
May be true, but you were raised with a whole other litany of erroneous, social and cultural issues.

You sound just like Cannuck!
cannuck isn't that funny.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well that saves me typing it out, lol.

Well that would be like work! And you're in Ontario, so we can't be having any of that!

cuz he's a dirty old man? :lol:

Hey! I'm not old!

JLM, it's true. He's not old. ;)

Wow, you must be very wealthy with all the oil sands money you alone are reaping.

We can too. We just wait for a nice cheque from you. Then we pay for it.

Maybe we should nominate him for the Order of Canada? I mean, the parties just wouldn't be the same with all the generous contributions.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
Yet he still is probably wiser then you will ever be.

I get a kick out of toying with the folks that hate Alberta,it amazes me to no end the hate some have for this province and how far they will go.I face the fact that im dealing with immature kids when I do this but it allways brings a smile to my face.
Have a good day.

How do you equate not being particularly fond of Ralph with hating an entire province?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
No,even with all the **** and abuse we have taken from eastern Canada were still Canadians first,the tough ones immigrated here and made this province.The pioneer spirit is still alive and well and in any province where there is work you will find the new age pioneers.

bullshyte, on more than one occasion you have posted your support for the separatists here in Alberta. Canadian first my ass.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Is that Canadian ass or Albertan ass?

Just curious.

My ass is Canadian through and through. ANY...ANY separatist isn't worth shyte on the bottom of my shoe, and I don't care where in Canada they are from. Just a bunch of useless, whining, greedy piss ants.