The Complete Wikileaks Thread(All threads merged here!)

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Another Merle Haggard `wanna-be` for todays kids to look up to.

YouTube - Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)

Mean while the US continues to sweep thier war-dead under the carpet...out of sight=out of mind.

I caught a 30 second snippet on CNN last week about another 7 US dupes taken out for thier leaders lies immediately followed by a 10 minute discussion on todays top selling x-mas gifts to give loved ones this season. lol

JBeee, you probably know what Daffy Duck called Bugs Bunny. Well, you are twice that.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Julie Assponge of Wikireeks fame is an Israeli asset. The MSM is not noted for it's depth and truth in journalism.Has that all of a sudden changed? I don't think so. The punk and his bicycle is a holly wood construct. I'm surprised by the innocent babes in this thread. Next thing you'll be watching the telly again.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Whatever it takes to bring down the war mongers. Assange has balls. We need more like him.

If THAT was true, you'd be living in the hills of Afghanistan, cleaning your rifle and salivating over the next occasion you get to stone an adultress or throw acid in the face of a schoolgirl.

BTW, the Islamists are gaining strength again in Sudan.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I've also been reading the accusations regarding Assange and Israel. Few released documents concern Israel... and none of them reveal any dirt. Its suspicious, but not conclusive evidence of a conspiracy, an agreement between wikileaks and Israel, or that Israel is the ultimate source of the leaks. (The three most common accusations regarding the relationship between wikileaks and Israel. It could also be that those cables were in another location with a different classification and the person only leaked what they could access.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I bet this guy has made more news headlines than the most prolific murderer in history so far. :smile:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Perhaps if "benevolence" wasn't backed by diplomatic back-stabbing and apparently ulterior motives - then complete abandonment after dependency has taken root - Islam wouldn't seem as an option

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I've also been reading the accusations regarding Assange and Israel. Few released documents concern Israel... and none of them reveal any dirt. Its suspicious, but not conclusive evidence of a conspiracy, an agreement between wikileaks and Israel, or that Israel is the ultimate source of the leaks. (The three most common accusations regarding the relationship between wikileaks and Israel. It could also be that those cables were in another location with a different classification and the person only leaked what they could access.

You are LOSING it.

Explain to me the political or tactical advantage to the Israelis releasing documents that undermine their allies' war against Israel's enemies.....radical Islam?????

You need a motive.

Such a thing would be incredibly counter-productive.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Assange not so lovely a fellow after all........the specific charges in the Swede "rape" case, and Assange's outrage at the leaking of same! (Now THAT is just TOO funny)

10 days in Sweden: the full allegations against Julian Assange | Media | The Guardian

Lorne Gunter: WikiLeaks’ master leaker upset at being leaked against | Full Comment | National Post

Poor baby.....

Yeah, I might even be convinced of the value of keeping him alive.....for comic relief........

Arsehole.

And, it appears, more of an abuser of women that one would have thought at first flush.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder