Number of Tests: 0

The above is from a txt doc in this file '757-3b_1.zip'

That's nice.

What about this particular aircraft?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Well I'll say your right and we will say the info on the fdr is true like you claim,so how did the pilots get in the cockpit?
I'm going by your data here and if it didnt open for 11 hours......hmmmm,maybe faulty?
Both AAL77_tabular.csv and FLIGHT_DECK_DOOR_GMT.csv cover a time of 1hr and 18 minutes

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Why do you always turn on your stupid mode?
The AAL77_tabular.csv file starts at 08:19:00 AM and stops at 09:37:32 AM
( from the original linked article)
"Accident investigators monitor the cockpit door with the FDR because it may yield clues to pilot error in a crash. The FDR begins recording once the pilots are in their seats and readying for takeoff, and the plane cannot take off unless the FDR is working."

Please dont post any more zip files,theres no way in the world I will click on one from a complete stranger.Theres no reason for you to send a compressed file about the data I asked for.
Zipped Files Can Zap Antivirus Apps

Compressed folders can hide worms, viruses

On page 6, it lists the “Parameters Plotted,” and I don’t see anything about a Flight Deck Door. On page 10, it starts listing “Parameters Not Working Or Unconfirmed

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Well I'm not about to post a 22meg spreadsheet. lol If you don't like the links go get the file from a Gov site. Then and only then get back to me.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Well I'm not about to post a 22meg spreadsheet. lol If you don't like the links go get the file from a Gov site. Then and only then get back to me.

no,why are you leaveing out this part? Quote mining again?:roll:

Not only is the data suspect and not verifiable as previously mentioned, "FLT DECK DOOR" is listed as a 'not working or unconfirmed parameter' on the flight data.

Only validated parameters are included in the plots and tabular data in this report. A list of these parameters is in Attachments I-1 to I-4. The remaining parameters either were not recorded properly or were not confirmed to have been recorded properly, and are not included in this report. A list of these parameters is in Attachments I-5 to I-13.

the document from the NTSB specifically says that anything referring to "FLT DECK DOOR" will NOT be included in ANY data sets because it was listed as a 'not working or unconfirmed parameter' on the flight data recovered.

:roll::roll::roll:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That vids posted on my thermite post.
Imagine how much would be needed to cut through columns and it's not exactly a fast burn.
It can be painted on, it doesn't have to be explosive, turning a 3ft section yellow hot would be the very same as a clear cut. It could take 10 mins to burn/heat, the end effect is the very same. That molten metal that is flowing out isn't all that long before destruction. With the aircraft doing damage to one side (not destructive even with fire) only the columns on the far side of the core would need to be heated to make similar damage on that side. (and the corners of the outer shell).

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
It can be painted on, it doesn't have to be explosive, turning a 3ft section yellow hot would be the very same as a clear cut. It could take 10 mins to burn/heat, the end effect is the very same. That molten metal that is flowing out isn't all that long before destruction. With the aircraft doing damage to one side (not destructive even with fire) only the columns on the far side of the core would need to be heated to make similar damage on that side. (and the corners of the outer shell).

The pics I posted say your lieing and the amount of thermite needed(posted also here) show how much would be needed so big time fail so far.

I posted the formula,it would take truckloads of the stuff to do what your suggesting.
I wonder how they got it all in and the thousands of pounds of explosives in undetected.
I wonder how they managed to get in and weaken all the support columns by cutting as they do in all demolitions un noticed,that would take months.

I wonder how they set all the det caps,boosters and charges un noticed,in a building that size their would have to be lots of it,it would take months.
I wonder how they ran all the shocktube or prima cord undetected as its very subject to shock(hence the name shocktube) and would have to be duct taped to every charge,then doubled back and and reconnected many times in case the first one didnt go off.

I wonder why there has been no evidence of blasting detritus witnessed anywhere ever during the clean up.

I wonder why there are no sounds of explosions that compare with the hundreds of live video's of other controlled demolitions. There isnt one,just some media attention ***** going around doing tours saying he "thought" he heard explosions even though he was in the basement when the jet hit the building,wonder if thats what he heard?

I wonder why what some call squibs are seen to be going off after the building starts collapsing(thats what initiates the detonation in a controlled demo)These HAVE to go off first or there is no detonation.The building is well on it's way down when you see what some say are squibs but is actually air from many floors pancaking,the air has to go somewhere and took the path of least resistance.

No evidence of det caps,no evidence of boosters or explosives which ALLWAYS survive a blast and I mean allways.

The reason they survive is because the oxygen is consumed very fast in an explosion and any fires present are allways after the blast,the stuff should have been spread out for blocks yet not a single piece was found,no one has provided any evidence of any,not one single shred.

I wonder why no big reputable Demo company in the whole world has yet to support this as a demo,not one single one and they are the experts.

The one person that came out and claimed this was a demo and he was an expert turns out to be an "explosive hobbyist":roll:

Pull is not a blasting term,there isnt a blaster in the world that will say it is,not one.

You will hear a warning 2 minutes before any blast,I will ask for radio silence for now untill after the blast,2 minutes to blast time is what they say,then you hear ten seconds to blast time. Radio silence is maintained from when electric blasting was widely used,now it's mainly non electric but done for safety reasons anyways.
In non elec blasting you rely on the shock from a primer cap,same size as used in a 22 cal starter gun,it sets off the shock through a hollow tube that rips down the line to the delays and then det caps and boosters and major charge.
Nowhere in any video of the building collapse can you hear the bang that would have happenned if useing explosives.

No such term as "pull" in blasting when initiating a shot.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The pics I posted say your lieing and the amount of thermite needed(posted also here) show how much would be needed so big time fail so far.
Follow the two links.
Nano-thermite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Production

A method for producing nanoscale, or ultra fine grain (UFG) aluminum powders, a key component of most nano-thermitic materials, is the dynamic gas-phase condensation method, pioneered by Wayne Danen and Steve Son at Los Alamos National Laboratory. A variant of the method is being used at the Indian Head Division of the Naval Surface Warfare Center. A critical aspect of the production is the ability to produce particles of sizes in the tens of nanometer range, as well as with a limited distribution of particle sizes. In 2002, the production of nano-sized aluminum particles required considerable effort, and commercial sources for the material were limited.[4] An application of the sol-gel method, developed by Randall Simpson, Alexander Gash and others at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, can be used to make the actual mixtures of nanostructured composite energetic materials. Depending on the process, MICs of different density can be produced. Highly porous and uniform products can be achieved by supercritical extraction.[4]

Sol-gel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The sol-gel process is a wet-chemical technique (a.k.a. chemical solution deposition) widely used recently in the fields of materials science and ceramic engineering. Such methods are used primarily for the fabrication of materials (typically a metal oxide) starting from a chemical solution which acts as the precursor for an integrated network (or gel) of either discrete particles or network polymers. Typical precursors are metal alkoxides and metal chlorides, which undergo various forms of hydrolysis and polycondensation reactions. The formation of a metal oxide involves connecting the metal centers with oxo (M-O-M) or hydroxo (M-OH-M) bridges, therefore generating metal-oxo or metal-hydroxo polymers in solution. Thus, the sol evolves towards the formation of a gel-like diphasic system containing both a liquid phase and solid phase whose morphologies range from discrete particles to continuous polymer networks.

And this final one lol

Product Description

Thermite is an incendiary cutting agent. When milled to microscopic dust particles, it becomes an explosive material, as powerful as TNT. The material can be also painted on and wirelessly detonated. Steven Jones, Ph.D., Physics Professor Emeritus, Brigham Young University, brilliantly presents his carefully researched new discoveries made as he analyzed the dust from the World Trade Center buildings, which collapsed on 9/11/2001. Jones discusses a new peer-reviewed journal article, the result of 18 months of intensive scientific collaboration. "What in the world is high-tech explosive material doing in the dust clouds generated on 9/11/2001?"

Amazon.com: Nanothermite: Steven Jones PhD: Movies & TV

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Thermite was used in the plasma cutters they used to cut the columns,why do I have to repeat the same thing 3 times?

Of course it was present. Thats how they cut steel.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
The material seems to be resisting melting, unlike the coffe can in this vid.
http://www.amazingrust.com/Experiments/how_to/Videos/Fe2O3/5/Thermite(Fe2O3)5[Good].wmv

Going by the 20+ years I have been around blasting that would be about the most inefficient way to bring down a building.Thats why its not used as anything but in the initiating stages of a blast,to set it off you know?
Anfo would do a much better job and need about the same amount which would be truckloads,hundreds of them so this part of your theory is laughable by anyone who has worked with explosives(like me) Tim mcvey knew this and thats what he used,anfo, a truckload of it.

And theres no such thing as super thermite,it doesnt exist.
Maybe you can find a blaster that will confirm what your saying,any blaster,if it's possible i'm sure it's on the net but I know you will draw a blank.
They all think you guys are nutters and for good reason.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
MHZ says
When milled to microscopic dust particles, it becomes an explosive material, as powerful as TNT.

So does flour,or coal dust or a lot of things when milled into microscopic particles,it becomes very explosive.

So your point is lost on me there.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C

Sorry but it's used as an explosive mainly underwater,it's not an effective explosive above ground,unless you have some knowledge that the worlds most respected blasting companys dont have a presence of it doesnt prove it was used in a blast,same with the red dust from the marble,know what type of rock marble is and what's in it?
You might want to educate yourself on some of these things.
Thermite is not used as the primary charge on any above ground blasts for a reason,theres lot's more effective and cheaper products that wouldnt require a train load of the stuff to do what your trying to imply.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The post was to show it can be applied as a paint, igniting it causes a slow burn, in paint form it would not be explosive, ignitable but not explosive.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sorry but it's used as an explosive mainly underwater,it's not an effective explosive above ground,unless you have some knowledge that the worlds most respected blasting companys dont have a presence of it doesnt prove it was used in a blast,same with the red dust from the marble,know what type of rock marble is and what's in it?
You might want to educate yourself on some of these things.
Thermite is not used as the primary charge on any above ground blasts for a reason,theres lot's more effective and cheaper products that wouldnt require a train load of the stuff to do what your trying to imply.
You are the one who keeps repeating 'blasts' , paint would be a slow burn, any sound would be the collapse of the heated steel. You already said they used it to cut steel during the cleanup (np proof was offered BTW), now it is only an explosive .. give it up if you can't stick to the same story.