Don't get offended when Posting In Forums !!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Now karrie, not nice of you to twist my words like that.. These were Avro last words and what I meant..

Misunderstanding your intent and twisting your words is not the same thing. You brought up 'regulars feeling unwelcome'. Forgive me for taking it to mean that we were back to the old issue of new members.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
found it -----:cool:

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
According to the Company of Gentlemen Trading into Hudson Bay,

10 pounds of feathers = 1 beaver!

There must be at least 10 pounds in the photograph.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Hi IslandSpecific,

Happy New Year!! It just blew past midnight here on the Arrow Lakes and a gang of yahoos just walked by raisin' a little hell. Makes me wanna get nekkid, run outside and stick my tongue to something metal!

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
Hi IslandSpecific,

Happy New Year!! It just blew past midnight here on the Arrow Lakes and a gang of yahoos just walked by raisin' a little hell. Makes me wanna get nekkid, run outside and stick my tongue to something metal!

Cliffy; You're s'posed ta chuck that first gallon of hooch that comes from the still, it can be poisonous, oh wait, you probably did, or you really would've got nekkid and they'd be peeling yer tongue from the lamp post as we speak. Happy new year :cheers:

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Hi IslandSpecific,

LOL! You should have called on JLM to join you and the two of you could have run nekkid down the main street (not too long a drive for JLM). I should have gone out and partied! Never slept all night and have to work in the next 40 min.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
LOL! You should have called on JLM to join you and the two of you could have run nekkid down the main street (not too long a drive for JLM). I should have gone out and partied! Never slept all night and have to work in the next 40 min.

It's roughly 160 miles (250 km) too far to drive to run nekkid.