THE OFFICIAL KEVIN O'Leary for Prime Minister thread.


Retired_Can_Soldier
+2
#1
There, it's official. He supports, gay marriage, legalizing pot, womens rights, abortion and wants to perform an exorcism in Ottawa to unseat the idiot who has done zilch since taking power a year ago.



O'Leary Quotes:

"I'm ashamed of what has happened to Canada. And I'm not leaving a $1.5 trillion deficit to my kids. No chance in hell is that happening."

I have had some great successes and great failures. I think every entrepreneur has. I try to learn from all of them. (external - login to view)

I'm alarmed at what's happening in Canada. I'm vested here. (external - login to view)

Justin Trudeau is going to elect Kevin O'Leary. All he has to do is keep doing what he is doing. (external - login to view)

If I don't deliver a majority mandate in 2019, fire me. (external - login to view)

I'm not going to leave Canada, I'm going to fix it. (external - login to view)

On Marijuana:
You either make it illegal, in which case you support a huge underground economy or you tax it within the limits people can afford. (external - login to view)
 
MHz
#2
Sounds like the (big) tax is more important to him than people having the right to smoke pot because it is basically harmless. BTW JT is doing just fine.
 
Hoof Hearted
#3
He doesn't speak French. The rabid Pepsi elites from Quebec will be beside themselves.
 
MHz
+1
#4
They are that way all the time, this will just give them a focus point.
 
Hoof Hearted
+2
#5
Hmmm...

Shark Tank dude for leader of the PC's? I think Trudeau will need some repellent during the debates.

wwwyoutubecomwatchvj43cTNI-XLs

 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

There, it's official. He supports, gay marriage, legalizing pot, womens rights, abortion and wants to perform an exorcism in Ottawa to unseat the idiot who has done zilch since taking power a year ago.



O'Leary Quotes:

"I'm ashamed of what has happened to Canada. And I'm not leaving a $1.5 trillion deficit to my kids. No chance in hell is that happening."

Of course not, he doesn't even live in Canada.

Where is home? Kevin O’Leary who (external - login to view)
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
#7
... another carpet bagger ...
 
DaSleeper
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

Of course not, he doesn't even live in Canada.

Where is home? Kevin O’Leary who (external - login to view)

That never stopped you from defending a man who has dual citizenship.......... huh?

Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

Tommy the Commie? Well, it is about time someone posted a thread with so impartial and fair and impartial an attitude. Forgive me if I don't bother to read the rest of your rant.

 
mentalfloss
+2
#9
People here seem to be missing the obviously biggest fault of his.

He's a Conservative.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
#10
He'll do fine as long as the salty social conservatives STFU.
 
MHz
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

Of course not, he doesn't even live in Canada.

Where is home? Kevin O’Leary who (external - login to view)

If he can rule from Boston look at the money we could save by turning the 'old place' into a home for the homeless.

If this is the best JT's critics can come up with he must be doing more than 'just fine'.
 
petros
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

He has my vote. We need someone like Kevin to get this leadership race out of the doldrums they are in right now. Say what you will about him, he will make the race much more interesting and hopefully will come out with the nomination.

Scheer will beat him.
 
MHz
#13
You have my vote to live in Boston with him.
 
petros
#14
Scheer doesn't live in Boston.
 
Curious Cdn
Conservative
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

He has my vote. We need someone like Kevin to get this leadership race out of the doldrums they are in right now. Say what you will about him, he will make the race much more interesting and hopefully will come out with the nomination.

He probably isn't electable to the centerist swing vote in Canada, so he doesn't get my vote. I want to see a leader whom anyone can vote for, so that they will form a government. Ideologues don't do well in Canada. Harper figured that out early on.
 
Mowich
Conservative
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Scheer will beat him.

Time will tell, pete......but I wouldn't bet on it.
 
gerryh
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Scheer will beat him.



Andrew Scheer led the way among Conservative leadership candidates when it came to spending the most to run his MP office in the first half of the year.

Scheer, a Saskatchewan MP and former Speaker of the House of Commons, spent nearly $263,000 on travel for himself and his family, salaries for employees, accommodation and per diems while in Ottawa, office leases in his riding, and other expenses.

Tory leadership hopeful Andrew Scheer top spender among candidates to lead party: database | National Post
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Sounds like the (big) tax is more important to him than people having the right to smoke pot because it is basically harmless. BTW JT is doing just fine.


BTW, JT is an idiot!
 
HarperCons
#19
Another rich goon wanting to keep the rich richer and the poor poorer.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

BTW, JT is an idiot!

He's accomplished far far more in his short life than you could ever dream to achieve. Does that make you an even bigger idiot or just lazy. Personally, I think it's a generous helping of both
 
gerryh
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Yup. Know why?


because we allow them too.
 
petros
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

because we allow them too.

Nope. He runs 2 offices. If Injuns can't come to the MP, the MP must go to the Injuns. Check the demographics of his riding. Injuns voted him in.

BTW, he has 5 kids and flying them around ain't cheap but it's still a justifiable expense.
 
MHz
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Scheer doesn't live in Boston.

Sh*t, really?? Do I have to ban myself from the board now??
 
gerryh
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post


BTW, he has 5 kids and flying them around ain't cheap but it's still a justifiable expense.



Of course it is...... It's not an expense any other work place pays for, but what the hell. It's only taxpayers money.


Know what's ironic? If he flies his kids around on the taxpayer dime.... what the fu ck is he doing whining about Trudeau and his holidays?
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

People here seem to be missing the obviously biggest fault of his.

He's a Conservative.

Which means he's STILL a higher form of life than you.
Last edited by Jinentonix; Jan 22nd, 2017 at 02:15 PM..
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+2
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by HarperConsView Post

Another rich goon wanting to keep the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Imagine having to work for a living. I know it's horrible.
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

Imagine having to work for a living. I know it's horrible.

JT never did. Still doesn't either.
 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+2
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

He doesn't speak French. The rabid Pepsi elites from Quebec will be beside themselves.

Who cares?
 
davesmom
+2
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Who cares?


I think it's awfully unfair that a candidate can't become P.M. unless he/she speaks French. There are a lot of top jobs in government that you have to speak French to obtain. It is a shame that some intelligent individual who would make a positive contribution is lost because of this inane rule.
Since we HAVE to have official bilingualism even though most of Canada is English speaking, I don't see why an interpreter couldn't be used.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmomView Post

I think it's awfully unfair that a candidate can't become P.M. unless he/she speaks French. There are a lot of top jobs in government that you have to speak French to obtain. It is a shame that some intelligent individual who would make a positive contribution is lost because of this inane rule.
Since we HAVE to have official bilingualism even though most of Canada is English speaking, I don't see why an interpreter couldn't be used.


That sh*t was supposedly settled on the Plains of Abraham back in 1759 when Wolfe defeated Montcalm..................why weren't they squelched then?
 
no new posts