Would you look for the same qualities in a partner

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
next time around?

Okay, so if you're married right now, happily, sadly, what ever .... Would you look for the same qualities that you found in current partner again if you became single and seeking?

What qualities does your partner possess that you love the most? Or loathe the most?

So if you're single and seeking or not seeking or can't blardy attract someone (lol) ... What are you looking for? Are you too fussy?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I'm an adherant to the opposites attract school of partner selection, therefore I require a beautiful woman who will work tirelessly at home and her medical clinic loves housework and is an excellent and dedicated cook and has an extensive working knowledge of the kama sutra no lower than level seven. In addition to this she will be required to do light to medium farm work tending hogs and chickens primarily and secondarily kitchen garden maintenance. Power saw experience would be an asset or training is available. Light vehicle maintenance is also required. Oh I was married at one time but she left for undisclosed reasons.

apply at D.B.Eaver
666 pond road
resumes accepted till midnight 30 feb 2012
test drives on request to qualified applicants

kiwi_NZ

Electoral Member
May 23, 2009
New Zealand
I'm an adherant to the opposites attract school of partner selection, therefore I require a beautiful woman who will work tirelessly at home and her medical clinic loves housework and is an excellent and dedicated cook and has an extensive working knowledge of the kama sutra no lower than level seven. In addition to this she will be required to do light to medium farm work tending hogs and chickens primarily and secondarily kitchen garden maintenance. Power saw experience would be an asset or training is available. Light vehicle maintenance is also required. Oh I was married at one time but she left for undisclosed reasons.

apply at D.B.Eaver
666 pond road
resumes accepted till midnight 30 feb 2012
test drives on request to qualified applicants

Too late! I'm already married but I've jotted down your address details for future reference *just in case*