Oct 26, 2009
Chair Girl could hurt her case by partying in Punta Cana
Graeme Gordon
Published:
May 29, 2019
Updated:
May 29, 2019 8:14 PM EDT
Marcella Zoia catching some rays in Punta Cana.Instagram
Chair Girl — aka Marcella Zoia — may be making her lawyer’s job difficult as she hasn’t really been keeping a low profile.
Zoia recently posted videos to Instagram of her and friends living it up in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
“The first thing I would say is absolutely don’t engage in any activity that draws attention to or that gets you at risk of getting in trouble again,” said prominent criminal lawyer Monte MacGregor, who is not representing the Toronto woman.
A video went viral in February which shows the 19-year-old tossing a chair dozens of stories off the balcony of a Bremner Blvd. high rise next to the Gardiner Expressway.
She’s slated to appear in court on June 14 to face charges of mischief endangering life and other offences. The allegations against her have not been proven in court.
Her lawyer, Gregory Leslie, has said publicly that Zoia was influenced by peer pressure and is now traumatized by the event.
One of Marcella Zoia’s latest Instagram posts.
In her latest round of postings –mostly video — Zoia is seen dancing and drinking what appears to be alcohol in Punta Cana.
Leslie in May responded to one of her Instagram posts — showing the woman partying on another occasion — by getting his client to take a drug test which proved she hadn’t consumed any illicit narcotics. Leslie did not respond to the Toronto Sun‘s request for comment on the latest postings.
“So looking at the videos and how is it relevant to the assessment … the Crown probably couldn’t use it against her, unless only for her credibility,” added MacGregor.
Chair Girl wants to kill cocaine use rumours: Lawyer
Drug test shows Chair Girl did not use cocaine: Lawyer
He said if the Crown attorney was made aware of the postings, and they seem to be getting media attention, “it will be hard for her to present an innocent picture or a picture whereby she’s taking responsibility and addressing the underlying issues that may have led to her choice to commit the (alleged) criminal act.”
Zoia was released on $2,000 bail under conditions that included living with her mother and having no contact with individuals present at the chair-throwing incident.
If convicted, the Crown will likely ask for a “short sharp period of jail,” predicted MacGregor, adding, “if a pre-sentence report is made … the officer in charge will do things like speak to family members and friends to try and get a further understanding of who she is and they’ll also want to know her degree of accountability for the offence.”
A recent posting on Marcella Zoia’s Instagram account.

http://torontosun.com/news/crime/chair-girl-could-hurt-her-case-by-partying-in-punta-cana

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
OUT OF OFFICE: Chair girl heads south days before court date
Bryan Passifiume
Published:
July 16, 2019
Updated:
July 16, 2019 7:12 PM EDT
Marcella Zoiavia Instagram
Just two days before her next court appearance, she’s apparently in a Sunshine State of mind.
Marcella Zoia — the Brazilian-Canadian beauty dubbed “Chair Girl” after a video of her hurling patio furniture out of a downtown Toronto highrise went viral earlier this year — apparently spent Tuesday morning waiting for a flight out of town, suggesting in two now-removed Instagram posts she’s headed to the sandy shores of Miami.
Her first post, a close-up photo of a mixed drink posted Tuesday morning, was geotagged at Toronto Pearson International Airport and included an animated “out of office/ready for departure” sticker.
About 30 minutes later she posted again, asking where she could “get a braid up in Miami? Little Havana preferably.”
Her Florida holiday comes about 18 months after the 19-year-old raised eyebrows for partying it up in Punta Cana — an act that, according to a legal expert who spoke with the Toronto Sun at that time, could hurt her case.
Zoia faces charges of mischief endangering life, mischief damage to property and being a common nuisance.
She was released on $2,000 bail and ordered to live with her mother and not associate with others involved in the chair-tossing incident.
Zoia’s next court appearance is scheduled for July 18.
While invitations for comment to her lawyer, Gregory Leslie, went unacknowledged, he’s said publicly that his client was traumatized by what happened, and was influenced by peer pressure.
In April, he said he expects all charges against his client to be dropped.
About an hour after contacting Leslie for comment, Zoia blocked this Toronto Sun reporter from her Instagram account, and deleted posts mentioning her Miami trip.
bpassifiume@postmedia.com
On Twitter: @bryanpassifiume

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/out-of-office-chair-girl-heads-south-days-before-court-date

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Compared to the actual "white" in the photo, if you look closely, she is not 'white" at all.
;)
that's just you being rzcist again.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
BRAUN: Chair Girl still getting lots of attention
Liz Braun
Published:
July 18, 2019
Updated:
July 18, 2019 7:26 PM EDT
Marcella Zoia, 19 (Instagram)
Toronto’s own Chair Girl almost had her day in court Thursday.
Marcella Zoia, 19 — the Brazilian-Canadian beauty dubbed “Chair Girl” after she allegedly tossed patio furniture off a Toronto highrise balcony in February — couldn’t appear in court because she’s currently working in Florida.
Her lawyer, Greg Leslie, said Zoia is modelling and doing a promo photo shoot at a hotel in Miami that’s part of a major chain. She’ll return to Toronto this weekend and has a new court date Aug. 29.
Being in Miami is not a violation of her bail conditions, Leslie explained, because Zoia has no curfew and is allowed to travel. After being charged with mischief endangering life, mischief damage to property and being a common nuisance, her bail was set at $2,000 and she was ordered to live with her mother.
When the video of the pneumatic Zoia heaving chairs and other items off a balcony went viral a few months ago, she lost her spot in school where she was studying to become a dental hygienist. She is said to have been traumatized by the attention over the incident and the consequent criminal charges.
Leslie said Thursday he was unable to get Zoia her place back at college.
He is hoping to get his client a conditional discharge, which will net her community service rather than jail time. She would not have a record, either.
“I understand the seriousness of the charges. She could do significant jail time,” said Leslie, noting that 14 years was the maximum. “But that’s not going to happen.”
As for a discharge and community work, “I think it would be good for her and good for the community,” he said.
Leslie stated that Zoia is not alone in throwing things off a balcony.
“Within two weeks of what happened, there were three other incidents. At least one was a chair off a balcony,” said Leslie, who added there was a “huge media frenzy” over the incident.
Greg Leslie, lawyer for Marcella Zoia, 19, speaks outside Old City Hall court about his client, aka Chair Girl, on Friday, March 22, 2019. (Jack Boland/Toronto Sun/Postmedia Network)
Well, it didn’t hurt that someone put that video on Instagram and Facebook. That media frenzy probably also helped Zoia get work in Miami, but that’s another story.
Leslie says the whole incident is a case of peer pressure.
“If you could hear the audio — you can hear them saying, ‘Throw the chair! Throw the chair!’ She made a mistake and she’s paying for it.”
Or it could be that it’s paying her, if the Florida gig is any indication, but never mind.
“By the time September rolls around she’ll be a changed young lady,” promised Leslie.

http://instagram.com/p/Bz8kAUABE2P
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/chair-girl-still-getting-lots-of-attention

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
GIRL GONE WILD: How Toronto's Chair Girl spends her summer break
Fatima Texiwala
Published:
July 19, 2019
Updated:
July 19, 2019 5:58 PM EDT
Marcella Zoia, 19 is dubbed “Chair Girl” after she allegedly tossed patio furniture off a Toronto highrise balcony in February. Instagram/Marcella Zoia
If you thought your summer was going great — seems like Toronto’s Chair Girl has you beat.
The Toronto party girl known as Marcella Zoia is catching the sun all over the place from Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic to now Miami Beach, Fla.
Back in February, a viral video showed the 19-year-old allegedly throwing a chair off of a downtown highrise balcony in Toronto.
Chair Girl lapping it up on Instagram again with racy photos
BRAUN: Chair Girl still getting lots of attention
Zoia faces charges of mischief endangering life, mischief damage to property and being a common nuisance.
Zoia was later released on $2,000 bail and was ordered to live with her mother and have no contact with anyone at the chair-throwing incident.
Marcella Zoia, 19, better known now as “ChairGirl” was all smiles as she exited the College Park courthouse with her lawyer Greg Leslie (right) . She received three charges, common nuisance, mischief to property under $5,000 and mischief endangering life and was released on $2,000 bail and will re-appear at Old City Hall court on March 22 on Wednesday February 13, 2019. (Jack Boland/Toronto Sun/Postmedia Network)
She is currently in Florida modelling for a new hotel’s promo shoot and is expected to be back in Toronto by the weekend, her lawyer, Greg Leslie told in court.
Zoia is not breaching her bail conditions by being in Miami. Her next appearance at court is on Aug. 29.
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/girl-gone-wild-how-torontos-chair-girl-spends-her-summer-break

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Chair Girl avoiding controversy as she awaits fate in T.O.
Kevin Connor
Published:
August 29, 2019
Updated:
August 29, 2019 5:21 PM EDT
Marcella Zoia, 19 (INSTAGRAM)
The lawyer for Toronto’s infamous Chair Girl expects a resolution in the case when it returns to court in two months.
“There is no resolution right row. The Crown and I are still a ways a part, but we are getting there,” Gregory Leslie, who represents Marcella Zoia, said Thursday.
Zoia, 19, is charged with mischief endangering life, mischief endangering property under $5,000 and common nuisance after she was allegedly captured on video in February throwing chairs off a downtown condo balcony.
“She could be looking at anything from a discharge to jail time,” Leslie said.
He says his client made a mistake for which she is remorseful and that will become clear at the next court appearance on Oct. 22.
“(Zoia) has been portrayed (by the media) as someone who doesn’t care because of how she acts on Instagram,” Leslie said.
GIRL GONE WILD: How Toronto’s Chair Girl spends her summer break
Since the incident, Zoia has posted pictures of her partying, vacationing and modeling in exotic locations.
“There has been nothing controversial recently,” Leslie said.
Marcella Zoia, 19 is dubbed “Chair Girl” after she allegedly tossed patio furniture off a Toronto highrise balcony in February. Instagram/Marcella Zoia
He said she is busy and back in Toronto, but wouldn’t say how she spends her days.
“This has been a bump in the road in her life and hopefully she will move on and learn from it,” Leslie said.
kconnor@postmedia.com
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/chair-girl-avoiding-controversy-as-she-awaits-fate-in-t-o

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Case of accused chair tosser toss put over to next month
Canadian Press
Published:
October 22, 2019
Updated:
October 22, 2019 11:47 AM EDT
Marcella Zoia, 19 , leaves College Park courts on Feb. 13, 2019. (Stan Behal, Toronto Sun)
The case of a woman accused of throwing a chair off a downtown Toronto highrise balcony has been put over to next month.
Marcella Zoia is charged with one count each of mischief endangering life, mischief endangering property under $5,000 and common nuisance in the February incident.
At that time, a video went viral showing a young woman launching a chair off a balcony over the Gardiner Expressway.
The video drew a rebuke from Mayor John Tory and a plea from police to help identify the woman.
Zoia turned herself in a few days later.
Her lawyer said at the last court appearance that he believed the case was close to a resolution.
Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet,
but your article continues below.
http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/case-of-accused-chair-tosser-toss-put-over-to-next-month

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'Chair Girl' costume leads to social media celebrity for Toronto man
Jane Stevenson
Published:
October 30, 2019
Updated:
October 30, 2019 9:04 AM EDT
On a wig and a chair.
Toronto film industry pro Rob Duckworth, who works as a camera assistant, says he was inspired to go as “Chair Girl” this Halloween after her newsmaking 2019.
“I usually like to have a Halloween costume that’s kind of relevant to that year,” said Duckworth, 26.
“That one just popped in my head for some reason as a funny costume. And I don’t agree with what she did or any of that but I thought it was pretty funny to be her for Halloween.”
The bearded Duckworth’s photo of himself as Marcella Zoia, whose viral video of her throwing a chair off a Toronto high rise balcony back in February onto the Gardiner Expressway below led to three criminal charges, has proven very popular on social media with overwhelmingly positive responses.
Woman, 19, faces three charges in balcony chair tossing
Chair tosser influenced by peer pressure: Lawyer
“I never thought that it would be this big,” said Duckworth.
“(I thought) like my and my friends would find it funny. I told a few of them about it and they all laughed when I told them but to see how many people responded. It’s crazy.”
Zoia herself posted a fire emoji on Instagram — but didn’t respond to Duckworth’s request they pose together — and even one of Toronto’s most famous singers seems to approve.
“Do you know a guy named The Weeknd? Like one of his people found me on Instagram and sent me a message saying, ‘He would love to take a photo with you in this costume but I don’t know if he’s like available for the next little while.’ So he said, ‘Hold onto the costume, we’ll let you know.’ So that was pretty crazy.”
It sure didn’t cost Duckworth much to become Zoia.
The IKEA chair, the same one as Zoia threw, was $18 and the Party City long blonde wig was $30.
“That was pretty much it,” said Duckworth.
“I could have worn the same leather jacket she wore but I was short on time and I figured the chair and the wig would be enough to let people know what I was.”
The photo of Duckworth in his “Chair Girl” getup was for a friend’s party last Saturday night and he plans to do it all again on Halloween (Thursday) on the TV show he’s currently working on.
“We’ll be on set on the show I’m working on,” said Duckworth, who didn’t want to name the TV series.
“It’ll be funny to see all the rest of the costumes. I’ve been invited to a few parties but I’m working.”

http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...ads-to-social-media-celebrity-for-toronto-man

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Jane Stevenson
Published:
October 30, 2019
Updated:
October 30, 2019 9:04 AM EDT
On a wig and a chair.
Toronto film industry pro Rob Duckworth, who works as a camera assistant, says he was inspired to go as “Chair Girl” this Halloween after her newsmaking 2019.
“I usually like to have a Halloween costume that’s kind of relevant to that year,” said Duckworth, 26.
“That one just popped in my head for some reason as a funny costume. And I don’t agree with what she did or any of that but I thought it was pretty funny to be her for Halloween.”
The bearded Duckworth’s photo of himself as Marcella Zoia, whose viral video of her throwing a chair off a Toronto high rise balcony back in February onto the Gardiner Expressway below led to three criminal charges, has proven very popular on social media with overwhelmingly positive responses.
Woman, 19, faces three charges in balcony chair tossing
Chair tosser influenced by peer pressure: Lawyer
“I never thought that it would be this big,” said Duckworth.
“(I thought) like my and my friends would find it funny. I told a few of them about it and they all laughed when I told them but to see how many people responded. It’s crazy.”
Zoia herself posted a fire emoji on Instagram — but didn’t respond to Duckworth’s request they pose together — and even one of Toronto’s most famous singers seems to approve.
“Do you know a guy named The Weeknd? Like one of his people found me on Instagram and sent me a message saying, ‘He would love to take a photo with you in this costume but I don’t know if he’s like available for the next little while.’ So he said, ‘Hold onto the costume, we’ll let you know.’ So that was pretty crazy.”
It sure didn’t cost Duckworth much to become Zoia.
The IKEA chair, the same one as Zoia threw, was $18 and the Party City long blonde wig was $30.
“That was pretty much it,” said Duckworth.
“I could have worn the same leather jacket she wore but I was short on time and I figured the chair and the wig would be enough to let people know what I was.”
The photo of Duckworth in his “Chair Girl” getup was for a friend’s party last Saturday night and he plans to do it all again on Halloween (Thursday) on the TV show he’s currently working on.
“We’ll be on set on the show I’m working on,” said Duckworth, who didn’t want to name the TV series.
“It’ll be funny to see all the rest of the costumes. I’ve been invited to a few parties but I’m working.”

http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...ads-to-social-media-celebrity-for-toronto-man
Goes he have an humungus derrier like chair girl has?

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
HUNTER: OMG! Chair Girl crashes to earth with guilty plea
Brad Hunter
Published:
November 15, 2019
Updated:
November 15, 2019 7:22 PM EST
Chair Girl flounced around the courthouse as if it was the pool at the Mandarin Oriental in Miami.
Another opportunity to pout, pose and flaunt her best life.
Chair Girl is Marcella Zoia, the micro-celebrity who tossed a chair off a 45th-floor condo balcony narrowly missing cars on the busy Gardiner Expressway and people below.
The 19-year-old woman pleaded guilty Friday in a Toronto courtroom to mischief causing danger to life.
Several other charges related to the February 2019 incident are expected to be dropped.
Apparently, the Crown decided not to pursue charges of stupidly and narcissism.
What they are looking for is a six-month custodial sentence. OMG.
Zoia — a selfie-loving child of our age — jumped to fame when the video of her tossing the chair went viral.
Even after she was arrested and charged, Zoia appeared more interested in curating her notoriety than in say, maybe lying low.
Keeping her mouth shut.
And most importantly, taking a break from social media.
Over the past 10 months, she has Instagrammed herself frolicking in the sun in Mexico and Miami. Partying. Always partying.
Then there was the other video that emerged where she was hanging with pals with one saying: “Over here’s the coke. The coke. The cocaine.”
And on Friday, she rolled in looking like an overly made up MTV wannabe, collagen-bumped lips and all.
Her expensive dark clothes were well-tailored and nicely accompanied by a big pair of designer sunglasses.
She is a star.
But in the hallway outside court, the serpent-like temptation of the cameras appeared to derail any attempt at putting a serious face on the proceedings.
Her long-suffering lawyer, Gregory Leslie, quietly scolded her suggesting the antics that delivered her micro-fame could land her in a cozy jail cell, courtesy of the Queen.
Marcella Zoia, aka Chair Girl, leaves the Old City Hall courts with her lawyer Greg Leslie after pleading guilty to mischief endangering life on Friday, Nov. 15, 2019. (Jack Boland/Toronto Sun/Postmedia Network)
And when she left?
Her fellow party girl and the frequent sidekick to our heroine picked the bombing blond up in a white Porsche Cayenne leaving poor Leslie behind to answer reporters’ questions.
“When you’re dealing with someone so young, in my opinion, they’re not fully developed,” Leslie said, seeming like he’d rather be elsewhere.
“She was still a young lady at that time and she made a mistake. I think jail is far excessive and we’ll be asking for a suspended sentence.”
He added that the prospect of a stint in the slammer has caused Zoia “a lot of anxiety right now knowing that jail’s a possibility’.
The sometime model will have her travels to the U.S. curtailed because of her newly minted criminal record.
“She’s more subdued now … I think she’s learned. She’s matured,” Leslie said, adding “she is remorseful.”
He agreed that media attention may have forced the crown’s hand in seeking to make Zoia an example.
“You guys have better things to do with your time,” he said.
Leslie added that the video evidence was fairly overwhelming.
“The video is the video and based on that she entered a plea of guilty,” he said.
Zoia is still living with her mother and it’s unlikely she will return to college at this time.
“She’s already a changed woman,” he said.
Marcella Zoia, 19 is dubbed “Chair Girl” after...
1/10
Noted Toronto defence lawyer Monte McGregor told The Sun he didn’t think Zoia’s social media antics are a factor in the crown’s pursuit of jail time.
“They need to deter future behaviour by her and by anyone in the general public, and by asking for a custodial penalty the hope is that it prevents the next person from recklessly endangering someone’s life,” McGregor said.
“The post offence Instagram conduct and media attention itself may not directly impact the sentence, but if her lawyer is trying to demonstrate that it was a one-off occurrence or more importantly that she’s remorseful, the Crown could argue that she may not appreciate the gravity of the offence and doesn’t truly appear remorseful.”
He added that either way, Zoia will still have a criminal record.
“The question is whether a probationary sentence is sufficient to denounce the conduct and punish her enough to deter her and the general public in the future,” McGregor said.
The social media superstar may soon discover that being on minute 14:57 of her 15 minutes isn’t a lot of fun.
A sentencing hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 14.
bhunter@postmedia.com
@HunterTOSun

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/chair-girl-marcella-zoia-pleads-guilty-to-mischief

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Not a care in the world as 'Chair Girl' spotted courtside at Raps game
Aidan Wallace
Published:
November 21, 2019
Updated:
November 21, 2019 3:06 PM EST
Haters be damned, “Chair Girl” is living her best life.
Marcella Zoia, infamously known as “Chair Girl,” only a few days removed from a Nov. 15 court date where she pleaded guilty to mischief causing danger to life, was spotted having a ball courtside at the Toronto Raptors blow out 113-97 win Wednesday night against the Orlando Magic.
It appears all is well as she posted snaps from the game and reposted a clip from an unidentified club on her Instagram page.
Zoia’s trouble with the law started after she was filmed throwing a chair off the 45th floor of a Toronto condo balcony in February 2019. The Crown is seeking a six-month custodial sentence.
The 19-year-old left a Toronto courtroom on Nov. 15 with a gaggle of press trailing behind her filming and snapping pictures. She wore big black sunglasses to shade her eyes as she left in a luxurious white Porsche Cayenne.
Story continues below
Marcella Zoia, 19 is dubbed “Chair Girl” after...
Since the video, Zoia’s activities have captured the attention of media for her brazen Instagram posts that show her living life as though there’s nothing to worry about — flying out to Miami for a photoshoot to capitalize on her 15 minutes of fame and one suspicious video where an individual is heard saying, “Over here’s the coke.”
Zoia submitted to a private drug test that came back clean to quash rumours she was consuming cocaine.
HUNTER: OMG! Chair Girl crashes to earth with guilty plea
However, her online activity has drawn criticism with it being suggested the young woman should have been laying low throughout her legal ordeal.
She hasn’t and it appears she won’t be changing her behaviour either in the lead up to her scheduled sentencing hearing on Jan. 14, 2020.

http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...-as-chair-girl-spotted-courtside-at-raps-game

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'Chair Girl' Marcella Zoia in new Drake video
Jane Stevenson
Published:
December 24, 2019
Updated:
December 24, 2019 5:58 PM EST
Marcella Zoia, aka Chair Girl, left, is seen in a screengrab from Drake's new video War.
“Chair Girl” strikes again – this time in Drake’s new video, War, which was released on Christmas Eve morning.
Marcella Zoia, who is awaiting a Jan. 14 sentencing on charges of mischief causing danger to life after a video of her throwing a chair off the 45th floor of Toronto hi-rise balcony onto a busy highway below went viral, is in at least one interior scene in the new Drizzy clip.
She appears very briefly in a blue-lit party scene with another woman and man who isn’t Drake.
Zoia, 20, has already caused people to wonder if she had any remorse for her criminal behaviour when she appeared courtside at a Toronto Raptors game – Drizzy is the team’s global ambassador – just days after her last court date on Nov. 15 and posted snaps from the game and a clip from an unidentified club on her Instagram page.
The Crown is seeking a six-month custodial sentence for Zoia, who has also previously flown to Miami to do a photo shoot and posted another video which lead people to speculate she might be doing cocaine.
Story continues below
Zoia subsequently submitted to a private drug test to prove she wasn’t.
A phone call to her lawyer Greg Leslie on Tuesday morning regarding her latest questionable move was not returned.
Otherwise, the War video which shows Drake skiing, snowboarding, taking a ski lift, and rapping around an outdoor fire, was shot outdoors during one night earlier in December at Blue Mountain in Collingwood, Ont., confirmed PR manager Tara Lovell.
Lovell says the interior scenes were shot elsewhere so she couldn’t confirm the presence of Zoia.
“Not the whole video,” said Lovell. “Any of the scenes that are ski scenes that you see there, like the chair lift, or at the bottom of the run where you can see the lights on the hill, that’s the Blue Mountain resort.”
Lovell says it’s “pretty unique” to have a music video shot at Blue Mountain but production companies are increasingly seeking out the resort as a scenic location and they were glad that Drizzy did too.
“We know that we see a lot of skiers and supporters from the Toronto area and they see Blue Mountain as their home ski destination so it’s nice to know that Drake thinks that too,” said Lovell.
“I can say that with regards to Blue Mountain and our night skiing and the way that the mountain looks in the video, we’re happy with it. ”
War also features Drake speaking out about his alleged feud with fellow Toronto artist, The Weeknd, over the tension that resulted when they both reportedly dated model Bella Hadid.
Bella’s sister and fellow model Gigi is featured in the lyrics as Drake raps: “If man get beaky, ring ring, call up Gigi, do him up neatly.”
But Drizzy concludes: “We just had to fix things, family, six tings, we can’t split up,” in an apparent reference to his former protege.
Late Tuesday afternoon, Drake posted an Instagram story claiming he has nothing to with who appears as extras in his videos.
jstevenson@postmedia.com

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/chair-girl-marcella-zoia-in-new-drake-video