Will Iran be victorious?

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Salman Rushdi and his "Satanic Verses"

This is only a ploitical demonstration; the novel is not that wonderful, and does not deserve any reward from the Queen.
Did you read the novel? or did you in fact read about it?
Do you know what are such "Satanic Verses"?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I'm not sure how you would recognize when God was involved but in this case I would agree with you.
All of the 20th Century could have been a lame attempt by man to play God. As usual we fall fall short of a perfect score.

For myself, the last 100 years are a conquest for land an riches, end time prophecies are not so subtle and start to finish in years is less than a handful.

Don't take my word for it, Israel is supposed to come to a place that is already safe for them and the living are greeted by a whole lot of previously dead people.

That theme is repeated more than once.
From my point of view, if gods in general have any effect at all on events, the effects are well-hidden or else we'd see gods' signatures on things like molecules and atoms. According to anything humans have written about gods, most are quite egotistical and if they actually manufactured anything in the universe or influenced anything in it, there'd be a signature or two somewhere where humans could easily find them.

Now about you ???? Any use asking how much leaven you have in your closet?
I be leaven my closet at about age 9. lol

There are many recent examples of God's help: although Muslims now are not exclusively devoted to God alone, but most of them are ignorant and associate their imams, sheikhs and others together with God.

Examples:
The failure of Napoleon's campaign against Aqqa (Acre)
People and governor of Aqqa (Acre) prayed God to save them from this tyrant: the disbeliever, and a storm came and drowned all his military ships and his campaign against Aqqa (Acre) failed completely.

The extermination of the English army against Sudan in the 19th century. None escaped alive.

The triumph of Ottoman army in Kut in Iraq: the Ottoman army besieged Kut until the English suffered much and surrendered.

The revolution of all people of Iraq in 1920 against the English.

The success of the Arab and Iraq armies in liberating much of Palestine at 1948 before the intervention of the English to save their allies: the Zionists.

And there are many other examples if you search about and investigate.

Therefore, if you see the Arab defeated, know then they are not exclusively devoted to God and God is not with them; but if they return to God alone without associate, then His help to them cannot be impeded and they will be victorious.

<ÕÝÍÉ ÌÏíÏÉ 1
>
Who says gods intervened in those instances?

God - be glorified - punishes the idolaters and associaters who associate their idols and other gods besides God Almighty the Creator.

One kind of punishment that He afflicts the associaters is to make them confounded and discensions will take place then wars to let them taste the suffering from each other.

God – be glorified – said in the Quran 6: 65
قُلْ هُوَ الْقَادِرُ عَلَى أَن يَبْعَثَ عَلَيْكُمْ عَذَابًا مِّن فَوْقِكُمْ أَوْ مِن تَحْتِ أَرْجُلِكُمْ أَوْ يَلْبِسَكُمْ شِيَعاً وَيُذِيقَ بَعْضَكُم بَأْسَ بَعْضٍ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُصَرِّفُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَفْقَهُونَ
The explanation:

(Say [Mohammed to the idolaters]: He [God Almighty] is All-Able to send forth upon you, [associaters,] chastisement

>> from above you [like storms, hurricanes and plagues]

>> or from under your feet [like earthquakes, volcanoes and floods],

>> or to confuse you in sects and to make you suffer of the violence of one another [conflicts and wars will take place.]

Behold [ Mohammed] how We turn about the revelations; haply that they may understand.)
-----------------------------------------

Now, both Iraq and Iran people have much enthusiasm about the family of Prophet Mohammed - salam be to him.

So they glorify his sons and sanctify them and make the servitude shared between
God the Creator and between the imams: the descendents of Ali and Mohammed's daughter.

And because of their enthusiasm, they fell into some idolatry and polytheism, and they deserved God's punishment. The reason for this misguidance is because of their wrong-doing: they wrong each other and they disobeyed the apostle of God while he invited them to devote themselves to God alone.

See about such association with God and polytheism here:

New Page 1
No-one is perfect therefore everyone pisses Allah off, so it's logical that Allah doesn't intervene anywhere.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
I still haven't figured out how and against whom Iran is in a contest, that will be victorious or not... it must not be the World Cup because Spain just won that...

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
From my point of view, if gods in general have any effect at all on events, the effects are well-hidden or else we'd see gods' signatures on things like molecules and atoms.

You insist on saying "gods" while it is only One God the Creator and the rest are inventions that are not real; only names or some man-made idols that neither profit nor harm anyone. While God the Creator; it is He That makes people happy or sad and gives them wealth and property, and He is the Lord of everything from the star Sirius to the dust of the desert.

God's signature is everywhere in the One System in the universe and the laws that work everywhere and everywhen wich denotes God is One without associate; because no other system is there.

And it is God Who destroyed the ancient and the present infidels and disbelievers and idolaters: like the tribe of Aad, Thamood, Noah's people and Lot's people.

Who says gods intervened in those instances?

Again you associate other gods with God Almighty, in addition to your atheism.
It is evident that your heart is blind so that you don't see where is the lesson in these instances.

When Napoleon came to Aqqa (Acre) he was so powerful with his fleets and naval ships: the people of Acre were weak with no enough weapons; what would they do in such case? They supplicated God Almighty (In Arabic they call Him: Allah) to save them from that tyrant; so God answered their request and a severe tempest came and drowned the ships of Napoleon who could not achieve his purpose to conquer Aqqa or Acre.

In the other examples: we see the weak army overcome the army of the greatest states at that time. That was when these Muslims prayed God to help them against the infidels and disbelievers.

it's logical that Allah doesn't intervene anywhere.

No, that is what the disbeliever say: mere words only. God does everything from the sun-rise and sun-set to the loosing the wind and changing the wind to forming the cloud to sending down of the rain water ...etc.

Yesterday, I saw a communist: a confounded one, and I advised him: You have become old enough and death is near from you; what is all this you are doing? These men (his comrades) will not avail you anything; hurry to save yourself by believing in God alone and holding fast with the teachings of the Glorious Quran; This I tell you also and everyone with discerning heart.

Retorting the Atheist

selin

Electoral Member
Feb 8, 2010
Turkey
Will Iran be victorious?

Iran will be victorious on condition:

They should resort to God alone and leave their enthusiasm about the imams, and leave the false customs of the continuous mourning about the family of the Prophet and Ali and his sons.

Now, Iran exports - to other countries - this enthusiasm and exaggeration in loving the imams: making them equals to God à which leads to associating Ali and his sons together with God in the worship and servitude and this makes serious distortion of God's religion into some association and polytheism in work and concepts.

When people are with God, God will be with them and help them against their enemies; but when they associate others because of the enthusiasm, God will be against them and give their enemy a hand over them:

>> like what happened in the past to the Children of Israel when Nabuchodonosor came over them,

>> and like what happened to Iraqis at the present time when USA came upon them.

Both the Children of Israel were and the Iraqis are associaters; associating with God their imams, sheikhs, rabbis and religious leaders.

So if Irnians like to be victorious, they should devote themselves to God alone, and leave the enthusiasm about Ali and his sons and leave the idolatrous customs related to this enthusiasm like the continuous mourning over Hussein and his sons and if they do this, none can overcome them by God's will; or else they will be defeated.

my dear, i am sure Iran would end up in Hell just because of throwing stone at women accused of adultery to kill(there are more brutal actions exept from that-you know)...

how can you support this bestiality of Iran?

i don't know where you are from but i am sure of the way you are on you adopt the ignorance about Islam not the wisedom...

the verses have much more meaning rather than glibness you are talking about...

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
my dear, i am sure Iran would end up in Hell just because of throwing stone at women accused of adultery to kill(there are more brutal actions exept from that-you know)...

how can you support this bestiality of Iran?

i don't know where you are from but i am sure of the way you are on you adopt the ignorance about Islam not the wisedom...

the verses have much more meaning rather than glibness you are talking about...

Dear sister Selin,
I don't defend every practice in Iran.

I ask you: What is the punishment of the adulteress (the woman) which is the same punishment of the adulterer (the man) in the Quran (as in the Torah)?

Do you submit yourself to the statement of God or to the statement of the European (while most of these latter are adulterers and adulteresses)?

This is because the Islam literarily means the submission and compliance to God's statements.

Moreover, there are many mismanagement of this subject on the part of Muslims themselves: so refer to my previous replies to Dexter about the witnesses and some other points related to this subject.

And I said such adultery is usually committed because of the lust, and it is very serious in corrupting the family and community and corrupting the lineage; so its severe punishment is to prevent its occurrence.

Such punishment has not been practiced but only very little in number of such incidents.

On the other hand, there is much more serious deviation in all Muslims communities which is in some way or naother can be simulated to the adultery: or the betrayal; because the adultery is the betrayal of the husband or wife, while the "shirk" or associating others with God is betraying God Himself by making equals for Him.

that is the enthusiasm about Ahlul Bait (the family of the Prophet) by the Shiaa and the enthusiasm about the comapanions of the Prophet and the Prophet himself by the Sunni in spite of that all of them admit No god but God alone without associate and Mohammed is His servant and apostle.

A Conversation between Me and Someone

حوار بيني وبين أحدهم

Last edited:

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
I surprise how can the Mahdi overcome and rule?

This is because the American and the European will not let any Islamic state to be established and become powerful. They will hasten to kill any newly formed and powerful Islamic state: they fear the Islam and the Muslim power and the possibility of any such outcome.

They cooperate with each other for reaching this purpose, and they are stirred and urged by Zionists.

So I think (and this is only my personal opinion) in case the Mahdi comes, then God will be with him to confuse the condition and circumstances of the American and European states and they will have difficult situation until he will achieve his purpose: like wars occurring between them or disasters or economic difficulties so that they will be buisy from opposing him.

In addition, a large number of Christians and Jews and others will believe in him.

Last edited: