May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Another one............

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
As does Boomer. But apparently he breaks the other way.

No, No Tecumsehsbones, what I hate the most is Washington State Hippies..

Personally, I think that Canadians should stop shopping south of the border and let states like yours go bust and sink back into the ocean where all you spineless jellyfish came from.

The Obama administration is the biggest failure of all time, but Obama is not the one I loath the most, it's Janet Napolitano, who blamed Canada for allowing the 9/11 hijackers into the USA.

Ottawa was rushing to defend its border security on Tuesday amid a diplomatic scuffle with the U.S., which erupted after Washington's homeland security chief suggested that the 9-11 terrorists entered the U.S. through Canada.

U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano made the comments during a media interview earlier this week, much to the chagrin of Canadians on both sides of the border.

In recent years, Ottawa has invested a great deal of effort into dispelling perceptions among Americans that Canada's border is an easy entry point for terrorists planning attacks on U.S. soil.

"Unfortunately, misconceptions arise on something as fundamental as where the 9-11 terrorists came from," said Michael Wilson, Canada's ambassador in Washington.

"As the 9-11 commission reported in 2004, all of the 9-11 terrorists arrived in the United States from outside North America. They flew to major U.S. airports. They entered the U.S. with documents issued by the United States government and no 9-11 terrorists came from Canada."

Later, Napolitano's staff attempted to tamp down the controversy by blaming the comments on a simple misunderstanding, said Wilson, who was the keynote speaker at the Border Trade Alliance meeting in Washington Tuesday.

"Her comment from her people is that she misunderstood," Wilson said, adding that he was planning a personal meeting with Napolitano in the near future.

The furor began when Napolitano was asked to clarify statements she had made about equal treatment for the Mexican and Canadian borders, despite the fact that a flood of illegal immigrants and a massive drug war are two serious issues on the southern border.

"Yes, Canada is not Mexico, it doesn't have a drug war going on, it didn't have 6,000 homicides that were drug-related last year," she said.

"Nonetheless, to the extent that terrorists have come into our country or suspected or known terrorists have entered our country across a border, it's been across the Canadian border. There are real issues there."

When asked if she was referring to the 9-11 terrorists, Napolitano added: "Not just those but others as well."

However, Public Safety Minister Peter Van Loan downplayed the comments and said that Napolitano is well aware that Canada was not the source of the 9-11 terrorists.

"We spoke about it back in March, and we were sharing a chuckle at the fact that the urban myth does circulate," he told CTV's Power Play.

"Ms. Napolitano understood quite clearly, then and now, that none of the September 11 terrorists came through Canada, as the 9-11 Commission found."

Still, that positive outlook wasn't shared by other Canadian officials.

On Tuesday afternoon, RCMP Commissioner William Elliot expressed frustration with the comments during an interview on CTV's Power Play.

"I was somewhat surprised and disappointed," he said, adding he hopes the misconception has been cleared up.

"I understand and am happy to hear that she has issued a statement acknowledging that that didn't happen."

But Thomas d'Aquino, president of the Canadian Council of Chief Executives, decried Napolitano's comments on Tuesday.

"I am a longstanding friend and ally of the United States, but sometimes failures in our two-way dialogue cause me to shake my head in sadness and dismay," he said in a press release.

"The claim that some of the 9/11 terrorists entered the United States from Canada is, quite simply, a myth - an urban legend that began with a handful of erroneous media reports in the days following the terrorist strikes."

With files from The Canadian Press
This is the kind of crap that comes from the Obama administration.. Benghazi is another example of total incompetence from the Obama administration, blaming a video for the attack and not terrorists..

Now after promising the most open administration in history, I think this government has to be the most corrupt and secretive government in history.. Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS scandal, DOJ, and so on..

Now, Tecumsehsbones, I know you have a strong love affair with Obama and would happily father his love child, if you could.. hey, that's your prerogative.. Jim Jones offered his followers kool aid too.. ;)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What's the deal with the question? The article seems to clearly point out the the protesters grievances.

What's the sudden hatred for Obama, Africa, Ireland.. it's seems everywhere he goes now he is met with adversary.

It this focused on him as an individual or as a representative of the USA..

Germany had a different opinion before of Obama and the USA..

Look at Canada, we are considered a peace loving country.. Americans where Canadian Maple Leafs on their backpacks because we are so liked worldwide..

A countries image on the International stage is extremely important.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Good grief

Hey, it's not being Anti-American, but many US Citizens fake being Canadian while abroad.

American abroad? Try traveling Canadian - US news - Weird news | NBC News

The fact is, US Citizens are targets for Terrorism, hated by many folks in Europe, so they fake being Canadian..

It's sorta funny really.. but something for Canadians to be proud of, I guess.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6666338/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/american-abroad-try-traveling-canadian/

For $24.95, T-shirtKing.com offers the “Go Canadian” package

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It's a myth that many do. Made by Canadians for Canadians to make them feel good about themselves. I've traveled over seas, never had a problem.

Had to go back to 2004 for that article huh?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Communists!! They should love Obama..

Communists love their patrons in the Republican party:

Why bother, I already know the facts.

BTW - Still haven't done your homework on the historical foreclosure rates compared to today.

Why bother?

I know the facts ... ;)

another one............

broken record
broken record
broken record
broken record
broken record
broken record
broken record
broken record
broken record