Why fight: Islam, Christianity and Judaism is the same

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Hi nitzomoe...

I see your flag is from Isreal....are you Jewish?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Clarity of testament doctrine doesn't make it legitimate.

All three major "religions" seek to ignore women as humans having rights.

None of these major religions are without fault - demonstrating yet again we are still pilgrims in the biz of worshipping idols.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Christians believe in women's rights...

Women have the right to do the dishes, and the cleaning up and look'n after the kids. Tending to every need of their males.

We would never dream of taking these cherished rights away!!

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Re: RE: Why fight: Islam, Christianity and Judaism is the sa

Jay said:
Christians believe in women's rights...

Women have the right to do the dishes, and the cleaning up and look'n after the kids. Tending to every need of their males.

We would never dream of taking these cherished rights away!!

Blech! And you wonder why no one has been able to convert me to Christianity yet :lol:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I agree with you Wedensday's Child. Organized Religion is just another club for Male domination and control. A Frying pan has just been smacked up-side Jay's head. Now at least I know what the pan is used for.

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
RE: Why fight: Islam, Chr

Sassylassie said:
I agree with you Wedensday's Child. Organized Religion is just another club for Male domination and control. A Frying pan has just been smacked up-side Jay's head. Now at least I know what the pan is used for.

matriachial social systems have faded into history because they were vocally expressive passing down all their teachings by word of mouth while patriachial societies had time to write everything down cause all the slaves and women were doing all the work so dont blame religion for it!

Jay said:
Hi nitzomoe...

I see your flag is from Isreal....are you Jewish?

no im am not a follower of the faith... much is my loss eh? I actually put it up their as I really love the land it is quite beautiful and rich with history.

i can think of only 1 or 2 places Id like to live in other than Jerusalem.