White Privilage

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So...you are hinting Indian's can't spell..how racist is that?
;)
say, if you hate white so much, does that mean you only eat YELLOW snow?

PS: nice white men guns you guys got there!

========================================================================================================

ONLY about 25 percent of Cdn natives graduate from high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To suggest that many natives cannot spell is MERELY AN HONEST APPRAISAL of their "success" in the academic world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a white hating RACIST would try to paint comments about native educational standards as racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
I am native Swedish because I am born here. So call me racist here. But did never hate colored because its leftist in the house close to. My closer neighbor and my friend like no hate if colored so dirty puts off there would be justice between me and my neighbor next door and he is mostly against race of race and racists because race is stronger to meet. The muslim friend mostly against race. Enjoyed football is now better than ice hockey. Is my bet of controlled.

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
There is always someone who is race near my apartment with but none of my leftist neighbors care about more than me then they feel my use especially when I stood between them and races in my house. And then my involvement of the Swedish Democrats of the last election also in the re-election my mind is the lesser voices of the Swedish Democrats in the re-election.

But I'm no owner of races so it's called racist.

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
About the Swedish Democrats there is an immigration hostile party but more voted here than the 2014 election but now everything seemed to be re-election in Sweden.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
There is always someone who is race near my apartment with but none of my leftist neighbors care about more than me then they feel my use especially when I stood between them and races in my house. And then my involvement of the Swedish Democrats of the last election also in the re-election my mind is the lesser voices of the Swedish Democrats in the re-election.

But I'm no owner of races so it's called racist.

========================================================================================================

Soldier was born in Sweden??????????????????????

That`s nice.......................................

But I bet his posts do not make any more sense when written in the original Swedish than it does in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier

Electoral Member
Dec 2, 2018
EU
Soldier was born in Sweden??????????????????????

That`s nice.......................................

But I bet his posts do not make any more sense when written in the original Swedish than it does in English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm adult.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I'm adult.

=======================================================================================================

Sure- Soldier and MHz are probably both CHRONOLOGICALLY ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But those of us who have actually SEEN your posts are quite convinced that your mental age DOES NOT MATCH your chronological age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
yes, but consider
Take up the White Man's burden —
Send forth the best ye breed —
Go bind your sons to exile
To serve your captives' need;
To wait in heavy harness,
On fluttered folk and wild —
Your new-caught, sullen peoples,
Half-devil and half-child.
In patience to abide,
To veil the threat of terror
And check the show of pride;
By open speech and simple,
An hundred times made plain
To seek another's profit,
And work another's gain.
The savage wars of peace —
Fill full the mouth of Famine
And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest
The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Folly
Bring all your hopes to nought.
No tawdry rule of kings,
But toil of serf and sweeper —
The tale of common things.
The ports ye shall not enter,
The roads ye shall not tread,
Go make them with your living,
And mark them with your dead.
And reap his old reward:
The blame of those ye better,
The hate of those ye guard —
The cry of hosts ye humour
(Ah, slowly!) toward the light: —
"Why brought he us from bondage,
Our loved Egyptian night?"
Ye dare not stoop to less —
Nor call too loud on Freedom
To cloak your weariness;
By all ye cry or whisper,
By all ye leave or do,
The silent, sullen peoples
Shall weigh your gods and you.
Have done with childish days —
The lightly profferred laurel,
The easy, ungrudged praise.
Comes now, to search your manhood
Through all the thankless years
Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom,
The judgment of your peers!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Sure- Soldier and MHz are probably both CHRONOLOGICALLY ADULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But those of us who have actually SEEN your posts are quite convinced that your mental age DOES NOT MATCH your chronological age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You in the 'look but don't read' section of life?? That is about 12 and on till death for the collective, Right?? I'll wait while you go and get permission to reply. Maybe a daily thread about the mistakes the Jews, around here, make as far as even knowing which way the Milky Way is spinning.
When it doesn't take much to impress me and you fukers do not impress me in the least is really the bottom of the barrel kind of stuff. Go ask your dog what that means.

You use font size to replace the woodies you used to get?? You should be using microdot, both kinds.
Fleetwood Mac - Oh Well

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Christ was the High Priest in the OT until Moses. Abe was not all that fond of Him after the alter incident. If you think he was happy to see Him coming down the road to burn Sodom he wasn't. Abe's first thought was, 'Not this guy again, bad things happen every-time I see Him.' kind of thingy. Abe isn't part of the 12 Tribes because of it so neither his attitude nor Moses won any big points with God really.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
As a literalist I am supposed to be able to show that the OT events really did happen. The passage that goes with this verse promotes that Moses and Co. went south across the desert while the armies chasing them stayed on the road and got ahead of them, and waited.
Moses went on the west side of the Bittern Lakes and all night an strong wind from the east blew and the water from the south part was moved into the big part and that dividing line is where the water was parted for Moses by God.

Ex:14:2:
Speak unto the children of Israel,
that they turn and encamp before Pi-hahiroth,
between Migdol and the sea,
over against Baal-zephon:
before it shall ye encamp by the sea.