What's Trump Done Now?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
That's your choice, I don't really see anything about the asshole to like, actually I see a lot to detest like 300,000 people's blood on his hands!
Can you ever quit exaggerating?
As of November 25, 2020, the number of both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of the COVID-19 disease reported in the United States had reached over 12.4 million with over 259 thousand deaths reported among these cases.
People like you will not give him credit for the vaccine coming out on his watch but blame him for every single death from the virus!
Can I say that's hypocritical???

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As of November 25, 2020, the number of both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of the COVID-19 disease reported in the United States had reached over 12.4 million with over 259 thousand deaths reported among these cases.
People like you will not give him credit for the vaccine coming out on his watch but blame him for every single death from the virus!
Hypocritical???? WTF is exaggerating Sleepy?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
For starters you say (300,000 people's blood on his hands!)
The total number of deaths is ( 259 thousand deaths) reported among these cases.
A 41 thousand exaggeration!
If you want to call "round figures", (which is where it will be at before Xmas ) be my guest. If you want to crawl through hoops to defend that asshole be my guest. I thought you had more brains than that!

Reactions: Cliffy

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Terminal T D S is what you have
And I'm not defending anyone...
I just haven't swallowed the mainstream media bullshit hook line and sinker like leftards have !
Now you can argue with yourself!
Why are you trying to stir up shit all the time? I'm not interested in arguing with anyone, least of all you. Cliffy obviously has had you pegged. T.D.S.!! that's a joke, I just calls 'em as I sees 'em & if that doesn't suit someone, F**k 'em! :)

Reactions: Cliffy

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What did Trump have to do with the vaccine? Nothing. And by the way, no vaccine has "come out" yet.

I do agree with you that he's not to blame for every single Covid death. Various models have suggested that he's "responsible" for 40,000-70,000, which is to say the death toll thus far would be that much less if Trump hadn't proved so utterly unequipped in every conceivable way to the country in the crisis.

I don't pay 'em much mind. That last part's all I need to know.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What did Trump have to do with the vaccine? Nothing. And by the way, no vaccine has "come out" yet.

I do agree with you that he's not to blame for every single Covid death. Various models have suggested that he's "responsible" for 40,000-70,000, which is to say the death toll thus far would be that much less if Trump hadn't proved so utterly unequipped in every conceivable way to the country in the crisis.

I don't pay 'em much mind. That last part's all I need to know.
Dunno if sleepy Joe would have done any better............? or Hillary?
Im not a sports fan but I hear that it's easy to quarterback from the bleachers!

1606757158653.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Dunno if sleepy Joe would have done any better............? or Hillary?
Im not a sports fan but I hear that it's easy to quarterback from the bleachers!

View attachment 3350
So, you support Trump on the basis that you "don't know" what Biden or Clinton would have done?

And you're clearly not a sports fan, or leastways not a football fan. It's impossible to quarterback from the bleachers.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
\I'm not a trump fan any more than I am a spectator sport fan,
But Trump was there for four years without doing too much harm to Canada!
Biden isn't even in office yet and is already talking about ruining the energy industry sector of Canada and you wonder why I'm against him?
Better the devil you know than the one you don't

A side note: There is one lawyer I know better than to argue with..
She's the daughter of the lady who's dog I'm dog sitting while she's in the hospital recuperating from hip surgery.
She's a criminal defence lawyer in the Toronto general area I'll bet she can talk circles around any crown attorney!

1606763317790.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose